Everything posted by Big Tyler 08
-
Garbled sound and/or silence
I don't know if it would work since outside system restore, my computer file knowledge is limited but, maybe re install the sound files or something? IDK. :l
-
Show your Christmas Tree photos !!
We have a cat, actually. And a stray cat that stepdad is infatuated with. add that with 3 other dogs so we have 6 animals not including the 11 chickens and Rooster out in back yard
-
Show your Christmas Tree photos !!
-
The Rant Thread
Guess we all know who her idol was growing up during the holidays
-
Camilla Luddington wins Gamers Choice Fan Favorite Female Voice Actor
Im sure the voice wasn't the only reason lol ?
-
SIXTH AND FINAL Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Darn, lol.
-
SIXTH AND FINAL Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
6: The Hurricane 42: Southpaw
-
new game +, jaguar path, jaguar speed?
Since Guides and booklets are written during the game making process/before public release, more likely it is just the guide. A guide will write something and Developers may change it last minute before game releases. Most time why strategy guides will often have stuff not mentioned/missing half the time.
-
SIXTH AND FINAL Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Thanks. I thought I was certain about 19 though, lol. 42: Bleed for This (awesome movie btw) 52: Evil Dead 26: Night Crawler (gyllenhaal film)
-
SIXTH AND FINAL Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
59: 13 going on 30 or The Hot Chick 31: Perfect Storm 6: Rocky Balboa 14: 7 Days in May 19: Disney A wrinkle in time 30: The Nun or Possession of Hannah Grace 36: Planes, trains, automobiles 52: Carrie, or Texas chainsaw 3d
-
kuwaq-yaku.
No problem. She can get the save files and all that situated when she views thread
-
kuwaq-yaku.
@Stellalune can help you. She can get you past the glitched/troublesome spot.
-
Play Shadow of the Tomb Raider Trial For Free
Saw that on the Xbox Store this morning. Maybe soon they will finally send the codes for the Lara Croft Xbox Avatar Outfits soon
-
The Rant Thread
I always say Merry Christmas. I've yet to offend anybody but if I do I usually go "Am I suppose to care?" LOL.
- Shotgun reward not showing in weapons
-
Shotgun reward not showing in weapons
These might help? Im not too sure . For playing the previous reboot games, you get weapons and outfits. Outfits are accessed at campfires and the shotgun should appear once you have access to the shotgun weapon, which will be near the latter part of the game. https://holdtoreset.com/how-to-access-shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-dlc-items/ http://www.gosunoob.com/shadow-tomb-raider/how-to-unlock-tr-2013-rise-outfits/
-
Forge challenge
I don't have the season pass (waiting till end of next year for all tombs released) but Stella may have something. https://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR11walk/details/forge-dlc.html
-
Grapell jump
@Stellalune would be able to help you. She is good with helping people with keyboard controls and worst case can use your save file and advance past the part giving you issues. I am on console, so knowledge of keyboard controls are out of my expertise, but this may help, albeit untill Stella can reply and help https://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR11walk/07-08-serpent.html
-
Merry Christmas from Alabama
Lol. Figured may as well do it as I thought about it before I don't think about it , haha. Parents have already decorated, I'm waiting weekend to put my little "mini me" tree on table lol.
-
Merry Christmas from Alabama
With Thanksgiving now over along with holiday shopping, I guess we can say it is now the season of Christmas and our Saviors' birth. With me living in southern Alabama and below the Mason-Dixie Line, I say to all my fellow Raiders....Merry Christmas from Dixie !
-
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!
Doing more then just drinking coka-cola >.0 and happy thanksgiving
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
A female version of Taken pretty much. May have to see if Netflix has it on the DVD mail box part of thier service
-
No Need Apologize For Bad English
This is very true
-
No Need Apologize For Bad English
Honestly, you have no need to apologize if English is not your native language. 90% of the time, your "bad english" is 10x more english then people who speak it native. 13yrs of MMOs, Forum Mod/admin, and general looking through internet, I see so many feel bad for bad English when they type in online forums or internet posts. I say Do Not Apologize. No one should be sorry for not having English as a native tongue, most time your online post is fluid and easily understandable (better then alot of USA), and if someone is unable to read it, the fault is their own and not yours
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
True. And a part of me is glad they are taking one of the defining features of the Manga, but still, I just feel if you are going to do a realistic version of anime, let the Japs do it. The land of anime origins and "trap" cosplay :) But I think Alita Battle Angel will be decent movie, even if I haven't read the relative manga. Then when it goes on Netflix end of next year I can watch it lol
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.