Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kuwaq-yaku.

Featured Replies

get stuck at the mecenaries at the plain, anyone has a save file . been at it for days . I amplaying the on a pc 

thanks Liel

Edited by Liel

  • Author
2 hours ago, Big Tyler 08 said:

@Stellalune can help you. She can get you past the glitched/troublesome spot.

Oke thanks alot!

  • Author

I am going to try is thank you very much, hope youre car is working again !

I hope it works. I renumbered the file, but I tested it in my game, so it should load as long as you move it into the correct folder and have already saved in that first slot at some point. Let me know how it goes if you have time.

And, yes, the car is working, but I'm definitely going to need a new battery. Bring on the winter! ???

  • Author

i copy and pasted into the saved files but no luck. Or I am doing something wrong , do I need to rename it ?

it is steam ,userdata,149471705, 203160 and then save file ! And I play the game on a pc, and it is about that she leaves the area with the plaine and the 5 mercenaries ?

sorry for my maybe stupid questions ??

 

greatings from Lilian

save1.dat

6 hours ago, Liel said:

 it is steam ,userdata,149471705, 203160 and then save file ! And I play the game on a pc, and it is about that she leaves the area with the plaine and the 5 mercenaries ?

 

On my PC the saves are in the users folder,  users\account\documents\shadow of the tomb raider\#####\ ... , where ### is some long number. save202.dat is autosave, save204.dat is backup save, save206.dat is last camp save. save1.dat, save2.dat are user saves. I've just been backing up the autosaves into zip files rather than use the save slots.

 

Edited by rcgldr

  • Author

still it wont go , so maybe I use the wrong folder? 

 

I'm so sorry for dropping the ball. In my installation (Steam, Windows 10), the save files are in Documents\Shadow of the Tomb Raider\76561198029986509. (Your huge long number will probably be different from mine but should be something similar).

As with the 2013 reboot and Rise, the game will not recognize a downloaded save unless you have first saved in the same slot. So, for example, if you want to use my save1.dat, you first need to start the game, press Esc, then Save Game, and save in the first save slot (not the autosave). Then quit the game and replace your save1.dat with mine. The game should then recognize the new save1 and load it. If you already have a save you want to keep in that first save slot, you can move it to a different folder for safekeeping or save in a different slot, then rename my save to match the save you want to replace.

  • Author

thank you so much for the explanation, followed it to the letter and it worked, I was doing something wrong I found out.

thanks so much for youre help also rcgldr  thanks.

now ik can move forward hihih, have a great weekend and a peacefull Xmas !

 

Liel

  • Author

oh that would be nice then I am allready stuk in the spidercave jumping and rapelling does not work , but I keep on trying.

when I start screaming I will contact you again.

 

thanks a lot for your help and mij best wishes for the new year !

4 hours ago, Liel said:

oh that would be nice then I am allready stuk in the spidercave jumping and rapelling does not work , but I keep on trying.

when I start screaming I will contact you again.

 

thanks a lot for your help and mij best wishes for the new year !

This the one where you have to rappel down a bit, swing, jump and grab?  Some have found that a bit tricky, if it is that one then from memory the way forward is NOT to rappel down as far as possible.  Mind you, I've been busy with Hitman 2 and haven't looked at Shadow for a while (not yet done Forge).  Best of luck!

  • Author
9 hours ago, SpirantCrayon22 said:

This the one where you have to rappel down a bit, swing, jump and grab?  Some have found that a bit tricky, if it is that one then from memory the way forward is NOT to rappel down as far as possible.  Mind you, I've been busy with Hitman 2 and haven't looked at Shadow for a while (not yet done Forge).  Best of luck!

yes that one , I find myself back in the water every time cant stop myself from falling grrrrrr. thanks a lot !I will need it not much time these days , have to find time at the holidays!

 

  • Author
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:18 AM, Stellalune said:

Excellent! Glad it worked out. I will post a whole collection of saves eventually, but I'm happy to share what I have if anyone runs into trouble.

yes so was I now I am trapped in the spiders rappeling down straight into the water everytime I want to make the jump to the other side, any tips for me 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.