Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Tyler 08

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Big Tyler 08

  1. Also, this happened to me when I went for the chest, the cart had dissapeared, and the bells could never get high enough to go towards the ladder/chest. Exiting the game and booting it back up again made the cart appear again.
  2. The Conzumel Ruin chest is where the rope dart part is. Continue along the bell puzzle towards the knife altar and when you get to the ledge with with Rope Dart Coil, zip over there. Then turn around and above you is another coil that will rope dart you to a ledge above the bells that holds the chest. On the ledge with the coil and Mural, is an area below it that you have to drop down (under rope coil) and rappel swing to that leads to the cache. As for getting past the bell that you had to push cart on top of, should be just once again jumping on the bell it raised and then the ladder/ledge >rope coil. As for the 403 error, IDK. Could just be a forums hiccup maybe? I just created a topic (Test) and was able to post. 9/27 10:18pm CST.
  3. Think it took them a while to fix the collectibles on the previous two titles; but since I have no games to play, and I've played 12 super bowl seasons on NFL 18, I figured I may as well do a 2nd Shadow file and test the inventory hypothesis.
  4. A lot of people are talking about that inventory thing. How they found out the inventory thing IDK, unless typical PC data mining. But I am going to do a 2nd play through the vanilla game (Take away the NG+ carry over) and only do collectibles and essential gear. No outfit crafting, merchants, etc. In a few days or so, if the Dr. Croft and Completionist achievements unlock, then it will prove what SE Forums say. If I do not get the achievements, after a 2nd OCD rage, somebody will have to tell the forums inventory thing isn't it XD. (and find me some wood to punch my fist through ?) I'll let all of us know by probably middle of next week (maybe sooner since all the tombs/maps are still fresh in mind) and see if the Squeenix Forums hold any weight.
  5. According to what odds and ends I could find this morning, they just labeled it the vague "Fixed Some Bugs" description.
  6. A Japanese boy band wearing Lara's outfit.....Noctis must be bored. Never heard of Terra Wars.
  7. I think the 100% glitch is just Squeenix being Squeenix. If I remember right, 100% on Rise was the exact same way; glitched to all bleep till they fixed it. But testing the skill thing would be an X-factor no one else has thought of ? Though, I had a good bit of skills left over when I finished the game with all collectibles and the two achievements glitched, so, IDK :l
  8. 1 tomb a month, I bet money I don't have half way people going forget the darn things XD. And if they are just a couple hours long, even more so. Seems it would be wise for me wait till all 7 are released/Xbox has Season Pass for sale. Now if only Squeenix will fix the 100% glitches.
  9. When Stella gets on/has time she can use your savestate and get past it for you probally. She had to help a person who had a glitched out jump on the Unuratu prison segment.
  10. Lol. Hopefully your croft makes it soon ?
  11. A few of those spots are tricky. I can't remember all of it but, I think this flee sequence uses the rappel rope and grapple hook rope a few times IIRC
  12. I use console but on PC I think the " 1 " key changes ammo type?
  13. that I am not to sure on, as I play on console. But i know someone else wil be helluva lot more help then me on this lol. But till then I hope you get it solved/make the jump
  14. If i remember when I made the jump, once I had max momentum running towards the axe wall, and I let go of the wall run, I think I kept holding/pushing right. Don't have game in front of me at the moment to re climb that area ?
  15. I play on console so may be moot but, I noticed if I wasn't holding joystick purely in (that case) to the right, Lara wouldn't make a jump. My thumb would drift camera upward and Lara would fudge the jump. But that doesn't seem to be your case since a keyboard key doesn't move like a joystick. I've seen alot of people have trouble with alot of the jumps in this area of hidden city. Another member was having problems with a jump on this section that Lara kept fudge-ing up and Stella offered to use his save file to get past the jump for him. So maybe Stella can help
  16. Glad you got it done :D. I noticed PRIMA and PIGGYBACK write their manuals as the game is made/from demo/test version of game. So typos and missing stuff is almost a given.
  17. One tomb a month, hopefully they are longer then the in game tombs (which took maybe an hour or two) lol. Also, even though I figured that may be the release schedule, how many are going to keep the game in their house/console/PC for almost a year straight? I can make a game last a long time (given how poor I am) but 7 months is a good bit xD And yes, I did notice a couple spots that were rather large for being a grey out of bounds area of map as well
  18. Does anyone have any definitive details about the season pass? I know it will have 7 new tombs that reward with a weapon/outfit. But how are the planning to release the 7 tombs? Are the rewards going to be integrated or transfer to story? Will the tombs be its own seperate mode or expanded into the game? Are all 7 going to be all at once or once a month, etc? Even though $30 is a steep price tag(at this point of my life) for Season Pass, and I probally will not buy it (unless xbox has DLC sale) I am curius how they plan to set it up/dole it out.
  19. Glad you were able to figure it out/ leave the completed tomb
  20. Due to, kind of obvious, reasons Lara is prohibited from using guns in Paititi. Also, the only outfits she can change into is Blue Heron and Serpent Guard. Inside city limits she will not draw her bow, but as Stella mentioned, Rope Arrows she can still use if aiming at said Rope Coils. Outside the city limits, in the jungle areas, Lara will use her bow. She will not change from Blue Heron/Serpent or unpack her guns untill she physically leaves the hidden city map
  21. Deadly Obession: Surival Instinct completly disabled (if I remember right) One with Jungle: Slightly less version of the above . Both OWJ and DO pretty much need Owl Vision; though (not 100% sure) Deadly Obsession affects Owl Vison" Focus Plants: Slow-mo when Aiming Perception Plants: Highlight the life force of living things and plants without survival instinct being used Endurance Plants: Less damage from bullets and stuff.
  22. LOL, no problem. That stack of gold has tossed everybody for a loop
  23. Pfft, who needs the fire arrows when you the LSD Arrows? LOL
  24. No problem :). Didn't know how much help I really would be, but glad it fixed for you ?


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.