Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Silent_Raider

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silent_Raider

  1. Nice & characteristic drawings,Jedd.It seems your favourite game's Legend.
  2. No,these screens are from Tomb Raider Underworld.
  3. Here's the Planet Lara's Underworld site: Tomb Raider Underworld Lara man:Yes,Crystal Dynamics did an astute work.
  4. I've always been interested in the textures,sculptures and wall-paintings what I could see in the Tomb Raider games. I discovered some stunning mayan carvings,what can be found in the last Tomb Raider game,Underworld. My first revelation: (the skull carving on the ground,that's a relief from the Chichen Itza Great Ballcourt) Second finding: (In the background,you can see the stone faces of Chaac on the wall-those are from Kabah )
  5. Here are some new photomanipulation.
  6. I found a brilliant peruvian carving, which can be found in the 2nd level.It shows the face of Tunupa alias Con-Tici Viracocha.
  7. You can attach pictures to your message easily.In every "Add Reply" window there's an option,titled Attachments.Select a file from your computer,and then click on the UPLOAD button. By the way, Nepal is a quite weird place.
  8. Hi all!I found a great site about Tomb Raider Anniversary.There're a lot of magnificent wallpaper. Enjoy. Tomb Raider Inc.
  9. Well,I don't know exactly.....when the game returned to present,I just skipped the cinematic video and the place didn't change... Weird thing isn't it?
  10. This is Paraíso in many years ago.
  11. Nice art everyone!:)I'll draw something soon.
  12. Oh,I got this outfit from here: Tomb Raider Anniversary Outfits
  13. Here is a pre-incan carving.The real one is in the city of Chan chan,Peru.
  14. Here we are...in ATLANTIS. +some photos of Croft Manor.
  15. Thanks for the links!Gametap's homepage is amazing "place" for the TR fans.
  16. Thanks for that.Great map. It's sure that I won't get lost in Tiahuanaco.
  17. Hmmm.I don't know are these photos new....
  18. Hehe.I just busted up a road-jump and Lara didn't fall.
  19. No,she just passed through it.I was suprised. I expected it to be blow up.However,NOTHING happened.
  20. No, it's not the moon. She's in Kazakhstan...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.