Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Silent_Raider

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silent_Raider

  1. Ok....here is a new video(the T-Rex entrance).Enjoy. T-Rex
  2. I captured some "new" pictures.I hope you'll notice the semblance between them.
  3. Silent_Raider replied to a post in a topic in Tomb Raider Legend
    Thanks for these facts,Morpheanne.These are totally new to me.
  4. Here we are....in the City of Vilcabamba...
  5. She's at home.... and have a stone-bath in Peru.
  6. Finally I found these pictures...they made by Barry Nardone,the designer of Crystal Dynamics.
  7. Maybe in April.It's just my opinion.
  8. This carving is at the temple's entrance from Bolivia's level.The real one is in Copan(Honduras).
  9. This is fantastic.The scenes are amazing. Here are some snapshots from the trailer... (Unfortunately,they haven't got a good quality )
  10. Here is a "new" similar carving from Chichen Itza.This is the head of Quetzalcoatl.
  11. Yeah.They almost identical. Great pictures. ;)This temple is in Palenque(Mexico),isn't it?
  12. Here they are: Palenque Death Mask Mexico
  13. I will give you some links SOON. Mainly I found these photos on Google.
  14. Oooh.Nevermind. I get it now,thanks to you.
  15. No,they aren't.However,I don't understand your question completely... I suppose this carving from Palenque(Mexico).
  16. I know it's not a new thing,but I'm curious very much about others TRL art. Here are some of my works...
  17. I know this carving is boring to all,but these photos have a good quality.
  18. Hmmm.This is a very captious question.What do you know exactly about St.Francis Folly? Nowadays I deal expecially with South America's culture. Lima...I can't remember for it,or the place's name is unknown for me.
  19. Here are some links: Tombraidergirl TR games screenshots
  20. No...not really.
  21. Here are various pictures of the Aztec Sun Stone.They are very SIMILAR...
  22. I suppose you think about this level... Am I right? Here are some imformation about Ganesha He has many temple in India...I can't help you.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.