Everything posted by Silent_Raider
-
TR1-Real places
Wow!You have an amazing and fit grandmother. I would like to visit South America as well.Unfortunately these "soldiers" aren't in Peru.They are in MEXICO. I know the level's title is "City of VILCABAMBA"(which is located in Peru),but these statues aren't there.
-
Awsome Screenshots!
Hello everyone!I've got presents to all... I can't express what I feel when I look at these "photos"... They are AMAZING!
-
Tomb R.Legend:Real Environments
-
Tomb R.Legend:Real Environments
I found the true "Death Mask".This is a carving from Palenque. And...a mayan carving from Chichén Itzá.Have you ever seen them?
-
TR1-Real places
Well,I haven't found YET.I'm trying discover semblances in Inca's culture.If I remember well,these statues are in Mexico.
-
TR1-Real places
Hello everybody!I was wondering about the "real" levels of TR1.I think it's very exciting,when you surf on the net and find a picture which is very familiar to you. I found these photos yesterday.These are the famous statues of Tula.
-
New Conceptual Artwork
-
Funny screenshots, possible bugs, etc
What is she doing?
-
Funny screenshots, possible bugs, etc
Thanks the suggestion,Lara-IWANNABE-Lara. More bugs in Bolivia.... Strange rifle...
-
Funny screenshots, possible bugs, etc
Good catch!
-
Screenshots from TRL
You're welcome. Nowadays I don't play TRL...but thanks to you. The second group of pics were taken out of my PC game.Peru and Nepal are my favorite parts of TRL. Those screenshots are very nice,Lara-IWANNABE-Lara.HOw did you make this invisible "trick"? At last,but not at least....Isn't she beautiful?
-
Screenshots from TRL
-
Screenshots from TRL
-
Funny screenshots, possible bugs, etc
Yeah,that's true. Lately,I found a great Hungarian/English site about TR bugs: http://tombbugs.treditor.hu/english/index_eng.html
-
Tomb R.Legend:Real Environments
Yes...Bolivia is a REAL country and I have "new " pictures about Tiwanaku alias Tiahuanaco to all. Viracocha's gate...
-
Tomb R.Legend:Real Environments
-
Tomb R.Legend:Real Environments
I watched Mel Gibson's new film a short time ago and I found an interesting carving either of those scenes. I recalled...I have seen this before..... I know it's just a film but I'm very curious about TR Legend's real environment.
-
Lara Croft in Gmod
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.