Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Silent_Raider

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silent_Raider

  1. Wow!You have an amazing and fit grandmother. I would like to visit South America as well.Unfortunately these "soldiers" aren't in Peru.They are in MEXICO. I know the level's title is "City of VILCABAMBA"(which is located in Peru),but these statues aren't there.
  2. Hello everyone!I've got presents to all... I can't express what I feel when I look at these "photos"... They are AMAZING!
  3. Fortunately...YES,I have more pics. Here they are...
  4. I found the true "Death Mask".This is a carving from Palenque. And...a mayan carving from Chichén Itzá.Have you ever seen them?
  5. Well,I haven't found YET.I'm trying discover semblances in Inca's culture.If I remember well,these statues are in Mexico.
  6. Hello everybody!I was wondering about the "real" levels of TR1.I think it's very exciting,when you surf on the net and find a picture which is very familiar to you. I found these photos yesterday.These are the famous statues of Tula.
  7. Hi all!Here's a new artwork for TR:Anniversary The T-Rex scene...
  8. Thanks the suggestion,Lara-IWANNABE-Lara. More bugs in Bolivia.... Strange rifle...
  9. You're welcome. Nowadays I don't play TRL...but thanks to you. The second group of pics were taken out of my PC game.Peru and Nepal are my favorite parts of TRL. Those screenshots are very nice,Lara-IWANNABE-Lara.HOw did you make this invisible "trick"? At last,but not at least....Isn't she beautiful?
  10. More pictures about Peru...
  11. I hope this scene it is,what you're looking for... I take some snapshots from the trailer.
  12. Yeah,that's true. Lately,I found a great Hungarian/English site about TR bugs: http://tombbugs.treditor.hu/english/index_eng.html
  13. Yes...Bolivia is a REAL country and I have "new " pictures about Tiwanaku alias Tiahuanaco to all. Viracocha's gate...
  14. Hmmm.That's strange. And I'm too lazy to edit that message. Ok.Here are the attachmets....
  15. I watched Mel Gibson's new film a short time ago and I found an interesting carving either of those scenes. I recalled...I have seen this before..... I know it's just a film but I'm very curious about TR Legend's real environment.
  16. Hello everybody!I found some interesting pictures on Facepunch... What do you think?


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.