Everything posted by Laraman
-
Games you have completed...
Purple's post Nanu I so envy you Gabbi's post Ok heres mine: Little mermaid 2 ps1 Cool Boarders 2 Spyro 1-3 Tomb Raider 1-3 Tomb Raider Legend Dead or Alive 1-3 (including Ultimate) Resident Evil 2-3 Super Mario sunshine Crazy Taxi Crash Bandicoot 1-5 Resident Evil outbreak 007 agent under fire " nightfire Fear effect i will continue later... I g2g2 bed... Gotta wait up early in the morning... Also i kno this is off topic but purple could you do me a favour and go to the SM rpg and fill out a character application for Saturn... We need one to kno that you are a serious role player. Thanx everyone... later! Jimbo1's post Tomb Riader (all of them lol) Resident Evil 1, 3, 4, Code Veronica X The Matrix: Path of Neo Command & Conquer (all of them) Bloodrayne 1 & 2 Final Fantasy 7, 9, 10, 10-2 Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines The Hulk The Hulk: Ultimate Destruction Spider-man 1, 2 Warhammer 40'000 Dawn of War & Dawn of War: Winter Assualt Star Wars: Empire at War LOTR: The Battle for Middle-earth Doom 1, 2, 3 Predator: Concrete Jungle that's all I can think of for now... Morpheanne's post Tomb Raider II PC Tomb Raider III PC Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation PC Tomb Raider: Chronicles PC Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness PC & PS2 Tomb Raider: Legend PS2 Final Fantasy X PS2 Final Fantasy X-2 PS2 BloodRayne PC & PS2 BloodRayne 2 PS2 Hitman: Codename 47 PC Hitman 2: Silent Assassin PC Hitman 3: Contracts PS2 Primal PS2 Kingdom Hearts PS2 Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex PS2 Mortal Kombat: Deception PS2 Haunting Ground PS2 Forgotten Realms - Demon Stone PS2 Obscure PS2 Medal Of Honour: Allied Assault PC Battlefield 1942 PC Devil May Cry 2 PS2 Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee PS Oddworld: Abe's Exodus PS Medievil PS Spyro: Year Od The Drahon PS Crash Bandicoot PS Grand Theft Auto III PC Driver PC Tenchu: Wrath Of Heaven PS2 There's more. I just can't think of them, lol. Lara-IWANNABE-Lara's post Tomb Raider Legend for PC Harry Potter I for PC Harry Potter II PC Harry Potter III PC Def Jam Vendetta I for PS2 Mortal Kombateception Almost done with Bloodrayne I for PS2 There's more, but my brain is tired! By the way, Cake Mania is an awesome downloadable game, but my free time-trial ended when I was in the Casino part Purple's post (quoting Lara-IWANNABE-Lara) Yeah I hate it when the trial expires, I passed the casino and all, it gets really hard. Diner Dash2 is Awsome as well! and the Mystery Case Files Huntsville is GREAT!
-
Games you have completed...
TombRaiderFanatic's post In all the time of playing games, which games have you completed? you can even include Flash games off the Internet if you like... They don't have to be completed 100%, just the Story (imagine GTA) I started playing games (started with PS1) around 1997, and since I have completed (just which come to mind, I have obviouslyy completed MANY) Here are some of mine... Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS2) Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2, PC) Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP, PS2) The Getaway (PS2) The Getaway: Black Monday (PS2) DRIV3R (PS2) Tomb Raider (PS1 on PS2) Resident Evil Dead Aim (PS2) Resident Evil 4 (PS2) Resident Evil Survivor 2: Code Veronica WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It (PS2) WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth (well, I done as much as I could, the Unlockables take forever to get, if you played you will know why) (PS2) WWE SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain (PS2) WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW (PS2) WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006 (almost got all Unlockables) (PS2 mostly, and quite a lot on PSP) Tekken 3 Tekken 4 Metal Gear Solid (PC) Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (about 14 times... PS2) Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS2) Tekken 3 (PS1) Tekken 4 (PS2) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 Tony Hawk's Underground Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne Legends of Wrestling (PS2) Legends of Wrestling 2 (PS2) Showdown: Legends of Wrestling (PS2) Burnout 3: Takedown (PS2) Burnout Legends (PSP) King Kong (PSP) Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (almost near the end, like 2 levels, but I deleted it a while back off Memory Card when I got new games...) (PS2) Rumble Roses (again, almost completed the game) (PS2) Call of Duty (PC) Call of Duty: United Offensive (Expansion Pack to Original, PC) Call of Duty 2 (PC) (all Call of Duty's on PC I did on Veteran difficulty) Call of Duty: Finest Hour (PS2) Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (PS2) That is all for now... TRF Purple's post Spyro 1-3 (PS1) Tomb Raider AOD (PS2) Dino Crisis 1-2 (PS1) Diner Dash 1-2 (PC) Tekken 1-5 + Tag (PS1 & PS2) Tenchu 1 + Wrath of Heaven + Fatal Shadows (PS1 & PS2) 100% Completed. SHESH! my list is so short!!! Tomb Raieder 1-5 (PS1) Shrek Super Slam (PS2) Spyro Enter The Dragonfly + A Hero's Tail (PS2) Crash 2-3 + Crash Bash + The Wrath of Cortex (PS1 & PS2) Tenchu 2 Birth of the Assassins (PS1) Cy Girls (PS2) Cool Borders 3 (PS1) Wild 9 (PS1) Cake Mania (PC) Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball --- In progress of completion --- (X-Box) Neopets The Darkest Faerie (PS2) Non-Completed ( There might be some I left out) A SHOUT OUT TO TRF! Hewo TRF *Waves* Nanu's post My List Of Games I'v Completed: Alien Trilogy PS Army Men 3D PS Army Men: Green Rogue PS Army Men: RTS PS2 Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2 PS2 Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time PS Command & Conquer PS Command & Conquer Red Alert PS Command & Conquer Red Alert: Retaliation PS Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 PC Crash Bandicoot PS Die Hard Trilogy PS Die Hard Trilogy 2: Viva Las Vegas PS Die Hard: Vendetta PS2 Dragon Ball Z: Final Bout PS Dragon Ball Z: Budokai PS2 Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 PS2 Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 PS2 Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi PS2 Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors GBA Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu GBA Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku GBA Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II GBA Dragon Ball Z: Buu's fury GBA Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure GBA Driver PS Duke Nukem: Time to Kill PS Duke Nukem: Land Of The Babes PS Extreme-G 3 PS2 FIFA Soccer 2004 PS2 Final Fantasy X PS2 Final Fantasy X-2 PS2 The Getaway PS2 The Getaway: Black Monday PS2 Grand Theft Auto PS Grand Theft Auto 2 PS Grand Theft Auto: London, 1969 PS Grand Theft Auto III PS2 Grand Theft Auto: Vice City PS2 Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas PS2 Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories PS2 The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction PS2 Iron & Blood PS Hitman 2: Silent Assassin PS2 Hotwheels: Turbo Racing PS Lego Racers PS Micro Machines V3 PS Mortal Kombat: Deception PS2 Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks PS2 NBA Jam Tournament Edition PS Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie PS2 Pokemon Red GB Pokemon Blue GB Pokemon Gold GBC Pokemon Ruby GBA Pokemon FireRed Version GBA Rayman 2 Revolution PS2 Red Faction PS2 Red Faction II PS2 Re-Volt PS The Simpsons: Hit & Run PS2 The Simpsons: Wrestling PS Small Soldiers PS South Park PS South Park: Chef's Luv Shack PS Spyro The Dragon PS Star Wars Racer Revenge PS2 Star Wars Starfighter PS2 Super DragonBall Z PS2 Tekken PS TimeSplitters: Future Perfect PS2 Tomb Raider PS Tomb Raider II PS Tom & Jerry: In House Trap PS Tony Hawk's Pro Skater PS Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 PS Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 PS2 Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 PS2 Tony Hawk's Underground PS2 Tony Hawk's Underground 2 PS2 Tony Hawk's American Wasteland PS2 Warloads Amiga Worms PS X-Men Legends PS2 X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse PS2 Total: 85 These are all the games i'v completed .:Nanu:.
-
Genji
Jordan a.k.a. W1P30UT's post I have the demo for genji on PS2 where you play 3 levels of it. It's like a samurai movie meets a ninja film, meets kung fu. It's a martial artist's wet dream.
-
Currently Playing...
Acid_Rush's post No, no, no, I totally disagree , the Mortal Kombat franchise has never managed to return to the brilliance of MK1 and 3...the original arcade Mortal Kombat was the BEST version and far surpassed similar games of the time like Street Fighter. It was, I believe, the first game to use actual film of actors for the animation, too. Although I reckon both of those games are a bit before your time... Jimbo1's post I finally completed GTA: Liberty City Stories!! Yippee!! Now re-playing Tomb Riader: Legend Lara-IWANNABE-Lara's post (quoting Acid-Rush) not really, well yeah, but my dad gave me his old GENESIS console and all his MK games. I loved MK-3, but the graphics and the konquest mode in MK Deception was the best thing ever!!! Morpheanne's post My least favourite characters in MK Deception - SHUJINKO, NOOB - SMOKE. Favourite Characters - SINDEL, LI MEI, SUB-ZERO, JADE, TANYA, ERMAC, MILEENA. Lara-IWANNABE-Lara's post (quoting Morpheanne) RIGHT ON , but Shujinko is kinda' cute as a teen ya' know! He's one strong elder. ! Nanu's post Just Stared Playing the new Super DragonBallZ Its So fun lol .:Nanu:. Lara-IWANNABE-Lara's post I just bought Nintendogs and my Nintendo DS! I had a 13 year old golden retriever named Mac, which I knew since I was 4. He ran away, and he didn't come back, we looked for him everywere, we just think he passed away. Anyway, I named my golden retriever Mac, and he's adorable. AJ=TR's post (quoting Lara-IWANNABE-Lara) Sorry to hear that. We have a corgi that's 4, and I know it must be hard for you. {hugs} My son asked for Nintendogs for his birthday, the one with the corgi, of course. Hope you enjoy your new puppy. Shrensh's post I'm busy playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It's very good; it's really big and complex. I haven't gotten very far into it yet though, I'm still trying to get the hang of things. AngelR's post My son wants this - but we don't think our graphics card is up to it. I've finally started playing Prince of Persia the 2 thrones - I've only had it since Christmas! Shrensh's post Yeah, the system requirements for Oblivion are rather high. I really want to play Prince of Persia The Two Thrones as well. I'll probably pick a copy up in the next couple of weeks. Lara-IWANNABE-Lara's post (quoting AJ=TR) Thnks AJ! Oh, and Corgi's are unbelievably adorable! I love that their short and long scoobysnax's post I am playing Resident Evil 3: Nemisis again for like the 5th time
-
Currently Playing...
j7wild's post Elder Scroll IV Oblivion... will I be able to finish this in 1 week before my Wife comes back from her business trip? Lara-IWANNABE-Lara's post ~*~The Sims Complete Collection~*~ pathetic manfool's post i am playing myst right now...all 5 lol and i must say it is interesting so if anyone wants to check it out please do soo Acid Rush's post Prince of Persia The Two Thrones. Took me six months to beat Sword and Axe, but I did it eventually. Dark Wizard's post (quoting pathetic manfool) Myst is indeed an interesting game...I'm playing Silent Hill The Room...pretty freaky so far...I just started and I'm poking around Ashfield Station... Morpheanne's post I'm playing Haunting Ground and Mortal Kombat: Deception. Jimbo1's post GTA: Liberty City Stories (PS2) Purple's post Awww, you lucky!!! That has been my favorite Mortal Kombat Deception!!! Lara-IWANNABE-Lara's post (quoting Purple) Mine, too! Especially because the Konquest mode is so much better, isn't Edenia beautiful! I just love the feel, I wish I could live there, ofcoarse, without the warriors from Outworld there! Purple's post (quoting Lara-IWANNABE-Lara) Yup! it's really cool! my favorite character has always been Sindel she is awsome!!! http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/...6_screen005.jpg kewl picture. i like jade and li mei but only becuz i envy their hot bods and long black hair. they got a lot of sex appeal from the artists! lol
-
Haunting Ground
Blade's post I made it to chapter 3 of this game. Now there is a psycho maid in pursuit of Fiona, maid's name is Daniella and she wields a very big piece of glass in her hand, her intent of course is to kill Fiona. I'm actually inside the castle now, in the first two chapters it was going from outside to inside. Gabbi's post Hey i have that game. scares the hell out of me but love it. I think when Daniella is the enemy you are in only the 2nd chapter. Hold on I will go get my book. Yup, you are only on the 2nd chapter, i am on that one also. Sooo scary. Anywhoo the reason you cant rent it is because the chance of a kid to get it. Its kinda hard to explain but i bought it for $49.99 and i believe it was a good price but that was in August. Morpheanne's post I just got it about a week ago. It's fantastic so far, I've eliminated Debilitas and Daniella, now I've got Lorenzo after me. Gabbi's post I played it for 5 mins yesterday and got freaked out... I dunno why i get so scared but o well, still think it is a great game! Lara-IWANNABE-Lara's post (quoting Blade's first post) Hewie sounds like the dog from the action game ''Dead to Rights'', he attacks when commanded and help the guy (forgot his name) if he is stuck and needs a way out! I think the dog dies in the beginning! :-/ Not really sure, overall Haunted Ground sounds like a good game. Is there gore, lotsa' blood, and mutants? I love gore and horror as you can see! Oh, and I absoulotely love SH3. Off Topic: I rented it and I got to when I found this key with tongs and then opened a book store! I must buy it Morpheanne's post Now it's getting wierd. Some old guy just became young and he's after Fiona's "Azoth". Hmm... Gabbi's post o ya i always wondered... What is a "Azoth" ??? Morpheanne's post "Azoth" is the essence of life. Fiona's grandfather created two clones, his sons - Fiona's father and uncle. Fiona's father, Ugo, met her mother, so when Fiona was born, she was the only one left in the family that had the essence of life (She was real, not a clone). So, the only way her grandfather could become young is if he had the real essence. That's what the whole story is about. I hope that I wrote that out right, lol. So, I'm nearly finished, but I'm stuck. It's that part after I've pushed Auroleus into the lava pit and he came out again - on fire! So I'm running from the guy and crouching every few seconds so she doesn't get knocked flying from the earthquake. Then I get to this cutscene and a freaking statue falls on her! How do I make her move it?
-
Haunting Ground
Blade's post This game is close to being like Silent Hill. Main character is named Fiona Belli. She is in a castle and doesn't know how she ended up there, by playing the game you unravel the mystery of her getting there and what happened to her parents. Fiona doesn't use weapons, unlike Heather from SH3, she can use items and can place them on the ground. You just have to lure the enemy to step on the item that is placed. But what separates this game from Silent Hill, you have a canine friend to help you. Fiona helps this dog and the two form a friendly bond. Hewie is the dog's name and he helps in finding items or deadly traps, retrieving items if you command him to. Hewie will also attack on command if Fiona encounters any enemies. This is a game to be played with the lights out, it adds more suspense. Acid Rush's post Is it good gameplay? I was going to get it but lots of reviews said it was a bit same-y and the controls got annoying. Blade's post I think the gameplay is good. I've gotten to the part where you have the dog, Hewie, to help you search for things and he also retrieves items that you can't get to...you have to command him to "GO!" and he'll do it. I also don't look at reviews, if I don't like a game after I rent it then I certainly don't buy it. Morpheanne's post It depends on each person and what they like. Someone might say that some game is really good, but the other might say it's horrible. Gamespot only gave Obscure a 6.1, but I love that game! I've been looking at Haunting Ground for a while. It looks really good. I've tried hiring it, but no video store around my area has a copy and we don't anywhere that's just specifically for game hiring anymore, it closed down due to lack of business. More like a bad location if you ask me, lol. So, I'm gonna wait until I find it for around $20 then I'll buy it. lara-fanatic's post it acually sounds quite good al try and rent it out. i heard in a review that if Fiona gets too scared then she dies or sumthing like that? Cliffy's post I've never actually heard of this game myself. I think to be as good as SH is a great achievement. If I like the look of it I'll buy it it it's available in the UK lol. Is it on PS2? Acid Rush's post Yep Cliffy - available on PS2 in the UK. I saw it in the pre-used section of my local GameStation for ?20. I didn't buy it though, I'm saving up to get Lost In Blue for the DS when that's released. Cliffy's post I see......I'll have to check it out. Makes ya wonder what it's doing in the preowned section though lol Ms. Croft's post Lost in blue has been out for yonkers now in America and UK. I've got it and personally love it as it's my type of game....but it got a bad review so meh! MsC Acid Rush's post It has?!! I was told it was coming out in the UK in March!!! <sigh> Thanks, Ms Croft! TombRaiderFanatic's post I was going to get this when this game was released last year, but I got Metal Gear Solid 3 and Rumble Roses instead. I will be getting this soon though, as I have just completed Resident Evil 4, and am in the mood for more Horror Games! TRF
-
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Nanu's post lara-fanatic's post TombRaiderFanatic's post Cliffy's post Nanu's post Cliffy's post Nanu's post
-
Next-Generation Console Purchase
You can state why you're deciding to purchase a console or just vote and leave. If you post why please try to refrain from going into a console war, okay? But I know you people won't do that because you're such nice people =) Anyways, my purchase will be the Playstation 3. Favourite franchises are coming out on it, it's a real step up from the PS2 and it seems to have the best of both the X360 and Wii. Really very excited about it and really looking forward to some of the games like Tekken 6, Resistance and Assassin's Creed.
-
Welcome To The Tomb Raider Legacy Board
I'm a Smooth Teal-er, it has the funky squiggle going for it. And err... yeah, Invision is a nice board. It looks and feels clean
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.