Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Sig Station

Featured Replies

Thats pretty good I think it could be the one! But hey if you have any other ideas feel free to show me. Thnx for doing this Sudi you put a lot of effort into it.

I'm still not real pleased with the center image. Sorry it is taking me so long. My husband got me the newest version of Photoshop and I am trying to get used to some of the new features in it.

I start playing around with the program and don't really get much accomplished sometimes.

Edited by Sudi

  • Replies 303
  • Views 105.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't worry about taking too long I'm just happy you're doing this for me. If you want to keep playing around with the center picture then go right on ahead.

Hi, I'm new here. Could I please have a sig and avitar? I'll list thinks below I like and a quote I would like added, but other than that, you can decide! Bye!!!

Interests: Tomb Raider, Ratchet and Clank, Cobra Starship, Angelina Jolie, Paramore, Seether, and Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy

Quote: One Day, Robots Will Cry...

Hi, I'm new here. Could I please have a sig and avitar? I'll list thinks below I like and a quote I would like added, but other than that, you can decide! Bye!!!

Interests: Tomb Raider, Ratchet and Clank, Cobra Starship, Angelina Jolie, Paramore, Seether, and Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy

Quote: One Day, Robots Will Cry...

I'm kind of running behind on sig making, but I will try to get caught up this week. Do you have a preference of colors you want used?

I'm kind of running behind on sig making, but I will try to get caught up this week. Do you have a preference of colors you want used?

Not Really... :blink: But light colors will do... :woho:

Not Really... :blink: But light colors will do... :woho:

Finally, got this done. Let me know if you want changes.

Sig

shotgunfun.jpg

and Avatar shotgunfun_avatar.jpg

okay, I want a new sig. I want one of Ozzy Osbourne that makes him seem like the best thing ever in music. here are a few pictures to work with. And if you can, maybe do my screenname in the same font as Ozzy's name. If not, then the current font is okay, but maybe a different color. :) Thanks in advance:

Ozzy 1

Ozzy 2

Ozzy 3

Ozzy 4

Sorry it took so long. Here is what I have done, hope you like it. One or two of your links didn't work, so I didn't know what font you wanted used. Let me know what you think about it.

Demon_Knight69_ozzy.jpg

Sudi, that sig looks AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for it!!! Words cannot express how happy it looks and i LOVE it!!

It looks awesome! Thanks!

Here's a sig I just made for Ms.C! :woho:

MsC-Underworld.png

I kept the same design as the last one I made for her, but updated it's look.

Edited by Morpheanne

And I love it!

Of course, who wouldn't!? You've definitely not lost any talent since you made my previous one, in fact, I think you've gained some!

Thanks so much, Morph!!

MsC

Haha. Thanks! And you're welcome!

After two years, I still got it then? lol :D

Here's a sig I just made for Ms.C! :woho:

MsC-Underworld.png

I kept the same design as the last one I made for her, but updated it's look.

Good job Morph. I loved that design the last time, but I think this one is just really cool. I agree with Ms.Croft, your talent is obvious.

Thanks Sudi!

EDIT:

Just finished making this one for myself:

Shadow.png

Edited by Morpheanne

  • 1 month later...

Made this one on the 24th of April, lol.

MMM.png

Another new sig. Just finished it:

M3.png

Yep. Nariko from Heavenly Sword.

Thanks!

Yeah, you definately have to get the full game. It's brilliant! :)

Hi! could anybody make me a Kim Possible signature please? I don't watch it heh she's just very cool :) I would love for the sig to be a mixture of dark purple and light purple (whatever looks good really) here are some pictures you could use :):

kim_possible.jpg

kim-possible-1.jpg

Or anything that looks good that you would like to use: http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&am...sible&gbv=2

Thank you! :D

TRF ^_^

Edited by TombRaiderFanatic

Hi! could anybody make me a Kim Possible signature please? I don't watch it heh she's just very cool :) I would love for the sig to be a mixture of dark purple and light purple (whatever looks good really) here are some pictures you could use :):

Thank you! :D

TRF ^_^

I made you one. Hope you like it.

TRF_sig.jpg

Nice, Sudi! Great Work!

  • 3 months later...

Hey I was wondering if someone could make me a Harley Quinn sig cause she is my new obssesion. But I only want a pic from the Batman Arkham Asylum game not the comics. I'm not sure of any other particulars so if you could show me some examples then I'll know more of what I'm looking for. Thnx!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.