Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Sig Station

Featured Replies

What does everyone think of my new signature and avatar?

BTW,John Cenas hot! :P

looks nice Raider Fan :)

Edited by SlamBoy

  • Replies 303
  • Views 105.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice fonts Raider-Fan!And I just got my new Sig!

Edited by phoenix bond

What does everyone think of my new signature and avatar?

BTW,John Cenas hot! :P

Uuu Girl, yes he is HOT! and also Batista :wub: I love your Siggy!

  • 3 weeks later...

What do you all think of my new siggy I made of Rihanna? :)

its a new style I made myself yesturday :)

What do you all think of my new sig and avatar?

I made it a half hour ago

What do you all think of my new sig and avatar?

I made it a half hour ago

it looks very nice Raider-Fan :D

can ik have also an anniversary sig.

Those that i see a BRILLIANT.

i would like that you see the scoin in the back.

Also if its no problem. could you add an avatar.

Thank you. Love ya already :D

Edited by twingo

What do you all think of my new sig and avatar?

I made it a half hour ago

Their gorgeous, Raider-Fan! :) I love that song.

here you go twingo :D

TwingoAvatar.jpg

TwingoSig.jpg

:o^_^ Those are amazing.

It sounds weird but the sig is exactly what i had in mind. :D

Thanks slamboy it looks great.

:o^_^ Those are amazing.

It sounds weird but the sig is exactly what i had in mind. :D

Thanks slamboy it looks great.

THNX your welcome, glad you like them :D

  • 4 weeks later...
who wants me to make a sig for them??

I do! :biggrin2:

Can i have one with lara in her catsuit just like my avatar but can you put my user name over her?

Edited by goldenlarafan911

hey goldenlarafan i don't know if you wanted a sig specially made by phoenixbond... but i couldn't resist to make you some aswell. i made you 3 so take a look wich one you like best. i had put your entire LCO name in the sig goldenlarafan911, if you want some changes in the name or in the sig itself just say it and i will change it :)

GoldenLaraFansig2.jpg

GoldenLaraFansig.jpg

GoldenLaraFansig3.jpg

Edited by SlamBoy

hey goldenlarafan i don't know if you wanted a sig specially made by phoenixbond... but i couldn't resist to make you some aswell. i made you 3 so take a look wich one you like best. i had put your entire LCO name in the sig goldenlarafan911, if you want some changes in the name or in the sig itself just say it and i will change it :)

GoldenLaraFansig2.jpg

GoldenLaraFansig.jpg

GoldenLaraFansig3.jpg

WOW! thanks so much they're brilliant but how do i make the bottom one my signature?

Edited by goldenlarafan911

  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I would like a new sig everyone! This is what i am looking for. I don't know if any of you have heard the band Lordi before, They were awesome at Ozzfest, But I would like each member of the band with their stage names underneath in gothic type lettering. If you have any questions please let me know. Also, just take a look at my sig. I want their faces only with their names. And a border to fit their style.

Edited by Demon_Knight69

Okay, I would like a new sig everyone! This is what i am looking for. I don't know if any of you have heard the band Lordi before, They were awesome at Ozzfest, But I would like each member of the band with their stage names underneath in gothic type lettering. If you have any questions please let me know. Also, just take a look at my sig. I want their faces only with their names. And a border to fit their style.

I'd love to work on one for you. It may take me a couple of days though.

I would also like a sig if anyone would like to make one what I would like is Ascii art with the words Fusion there are Ascii art generators on the net but I have no photoshop or anything so I cant make one I've added a really cool Ascii art example as a attachment that Gia helped convert to a pic format.

Thanks

post-6837-1186170230_thumb.jpg I think this is really cool

A exampleDocument.rtf

Edited by Fusion

Okay, I would like a new sig everyone! This is what i am looking for. I don't know if any of you have heard the band Lordi before, They were awesome at Ozzfest, But I would like each member of the band with their stage names underneath in gothic type lettering. If you have any questions please let me know. Also, just take a look at my sig. I want their faces only with their names. And a border to fit their style.

I made you a sig. Let me know if you want changes.

Demon_Knight69.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

i made these sigs a little while ago and don't know what to do with them, so if anyone is interested in a TR or Heavenly Sword sig.

TRLegendSig.jpg

HeavenlySwordsig2.jpg

HeavenlySwordSig.jpg

Nice work Slam.

hi everybody ,, sorry but i request a new sig of TRA pllz?? thanx to who ever will voulenteer to do this,,i'm trying to learn the sig thing but i just couldnt figure it out,,,but i'll try

Z!K@$

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.