Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Sig Station

Featured Replies

Jolie752,

I'm sorry it took me so long,hope you still want a new sig. I am not into Batman, so I don't know if this is what you are looking for. Let me know. :)

J752.jpg

  • Replies 303
  • Views 105.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jolie752,

I'm sorry it took me so long,hope you still want a new sig. I am not into Batman, so I don't know if this is what you are looking for. Let me know. :)

J752.jpg

No, Sudi I meant Harley Quinn from the new batman arkham asylum game not the cartoon one.

I'm sure if you google it you'll get what I mean, there's a totally different vibe to the videogame version of her.

Thnx for doing this Sudi!

No, Sudi I meant Harley Quinn from the new batman arkham asylum game not the cartoon one.

I'm sure if you google it you'll get what I mean, there's a totally different vibe to the videogame version of her.

Thnx for doing this Sudi!

Is this more what you had in mind? Please let me know, and you are welcome. You know I love to make sigs.

Jolie752_hq.jpg

Hey thats great thnx!

Hey all.

I would like a sig with Wolverine.

And is it possible that you trow in a avatar to.

Coulnd find a nice one.

Hi Crunch. I can do them if you like. You'll have to wait until I get the computer back though, might be a day or two.

Would you like Hugh Jackman Wolverine, or comic/cartoon Wolverine?

Hi Crunch. I can do them if you like. You'll have to wait until I get the computer back though, might be a day or two.

Would you like Hugh Jackman Wolverine, or comic/cartoon Wolverine?

Hi Morph. I would like Hugh Jackman Wolverine.

And it is no problem. I can wait.

:lol:

I got the computer back today, so I'll make your sig and avatar for you later. :)

All done. Hope you like them. :)

AVATAR:

Crunchav.png

SIG:

Crunchsig.png

Crunch's sig looks awsome Morph!

Thanks everyone. :)

It was actually really simple to do that. Couple of colour overlays, picture blends, blood splatter and a metallic looking name with a sparkle on it, lol.

Thanks everyone. :)

It was actually really simple to do that. Couple of colour overlays, picture blends, blood splatter and a metallic looking name with a sparkle on it, lol.

overlays blends??? Spoken by someone who knows what she's talking about lol

awesome job, Morph! I was just looking at Crunch's sig earlier today wondering where the cool pic came from, lol. Guess I should've checked here! Nice how you layered everything -- your usual attention to detail. :)

  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Phoenix Bond I like your style ;D hey can some one make a sig for me with a whole bunch of gossip girl characters and a text saying Gossip Girl@LCO

Thank You!!

Phoenix Bond. Sorry the last sig I made you disappeared. I've lost my old account on photobucket, lol.

Anyway, here's your new sig. I tried to make it look like an old photo, even put a coffee mug stain on there, lol. I hope you like it.

PB01.jpg

Gossip Girl. I wasn't really sure about what kind of design to do with your sig, since I've never watched the show, lol. But, I eventually thought of this. I hope you like it.

gs01.png

Enjoy! :woho::)

Hey Morph...the sig is totally AWESOME!!! Can you send me the img link 4 the sig? Tx.

Glad youse like them, and thanks AngelR! :)

GossipGirl, sorry, I can't send the link. I'm on my PS3 at the moment, and I can't copy image links unless it's on it's own page. So, easiest thing to do, is right click on the image, go to properties and copy the url, then paste it into you signature spot with the image tags.

:)

  • 1 year later...

I owuld like an U3 siggy plz :)

  • 2 weeks later...

Phoenix is no longer a member here, per his/her own request.

Edited by Gia@LCO

  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I'm kinda new here.

I saw how Morph did some sigs, and they are amazing.

Would someone mind making one, having a picture of a Roman looking into the distance, with Lara crouching in the corner. It's like two different pictures. And if you don't mind, I would like to have 'Julius Croft'.

Love you all. x

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.