Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

YouTube

Featured Replies

  • Replies 438
  • Views 109.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! that was amazing! thx Moonpooka/BP

:)

  • 2 weeks later...

My New Video:

I Hope They Don't Remove This One. :angry:

these are funny!!

Gia is a Manager at a Supermarket;

I wonder if her days are like these!!

:lol:

http://www.splu.net/chadvader.htm

For unknown reasons, this Gap Commercial has been on Canadian and European TV but not on American TV!!

:huh:

I think it's Great!!

^_^

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?d...59733&hl=en

these are funny!!

Gia is a Manager at a Supermarket;

I wonder if her days are like these!!

:lol:

http://www.splu.net/chadvader.htm

For unknown reasons, this Gap Commercial has been on Canadian and European TV but not on American TV!!

:huh:

I think it's Great!!

^_^

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?d...59733&hl=en

LOL,that Gap one is great.

If my store was like that one in the Chad Vader clip I would be so bored.

:P .:Nanu:. :P
There's no link in your post, j7. Did you mean this video?

Marge as M cracked me up. "I'm not wearing a hat." Random :lol:

that's the one!!

Thanks Shrensh!!

:wub:^_^

I am so embarassed!!

:P:blink::(

:lol:

that was great! thanx J7 and Shrensh!

dontcha just love the simpsons!

LOL,I loved it!

I found part one of that, Ace ventura recut.

Edited by Hardkore

  • Author

This one is COOL! a MUST see!

Tomb Raider fps 3 !

:D

  • 2 weeks later...

This made me laugh a helluva lot, and I was already in a jolie mood!

I love it! It's FFX Dubs done by some kid, who has a strange resembalance to Yuna's voice...

MsC

Haha. Classic.

"OMG, I can fly!"

"No, you can't"

"Yuna, I'm a chicken"

:D

"Hi, I'll wave back, yeah....She's walkin' away"

"Give me back my binoculars"

"Um, yeah...How about, uh, no! Run away!"

:D

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Oh oh ohhhhhhhh... I got one...

Its so cute.. I have to watch it every once and a while

LOL, I loved that part Morph, there's also the sad clip I like, using my favourite FF music of all time!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i05nmIX_8z8

Ahh..that music is soooo soothing! I tried doing the violin part on my violin..did not go down so well! :wacko:

MsC

EDIT: Ignore the hymn at the end, it freaks me out lol.

Edited by Ms.Croft

Aww, that one was nice.

Quiz Here:

http://www.umich.edu/~rorder/animaniquiz.html

This is what I got:

^_^:lol:

wakko.gif

Did you ever think you were a little...off? Well, you are. You're silly and playful, often to the point of wacky outbursts, and nonsensical rambling. You're the type who'd talk in an English accent just to be different. You like to be prepared, as well, even if the things you bring with you don't necessarily make sense. You're good at making stuff up on the spot,

I found this vid of J7wild going at it.Enjoy!

Edited by Hardkore

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.