Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Currently Playing...

Featured Replies

Call of Duty 4 (PC)

Lost Odyssey (360)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 377
  • Views 144.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just beat Syberia! I waited to play it until I was done Dreamfall. It was so interesting. Thanks to BP & jedicri for recommending it. :)

I liked the music, and the odd little automatons throughout. What a sense of humor. I'm installing Syberia II now.

Note to anyone who installs Syberia on Win XP: be sure to install all the patches from online before playing, and use Win 98 compatibility mode, or else it starts crashing 1/2 way through the game. ;)

Just finished Dreamfall (don't have a heart attack, jedicri). Finally got a system nice enough that it didn't crash constantly. It was amazing! I'd highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.

Now playing:

Halflife 2

and

Halo (on PC, the first one -- kinda catching up)

Halhlife 2?

Still now I didn't know that there were halflife 2

I was playing the adveture of Halflife, the oldest one, I reached very far from that level, and I got stuck on a train level, where you ride a train and you move it, but there are manything to do before and I don't know what, I got stucked!!!

I am playing Crash of the titans, and I reached at the level 7, if anybody knows that game, its a new game of crash bandicoot!

I am playing Mortal Kombat with Lara custome, and I have opened 16 customes for the main MK characters so far.

I beat RE Code Veronica, but I still have to get some points at new game.

I am playing Dino Crisis 3, but its really hard and the screen is suck.

  • 2 weeks later...

I've been going to and fro with a few games as of late, so here is what I'm playing now

Xenosaga episode 3

Wild Arms 3

Grandia 3

and I restarted Final Fantasy 7....currently in Wutai

  • 2 weeks later...

Warhammer 40'000: Dawn of War - Soulstorm

Absolutly amazing game, I am invincible as the Sisters of Battle!

Also playing Final Fantasy 9 at the mo - just reached Cleyra's Treetrunk

Seeing as I'm not getting anywhere by simultaneously playing 4 games, I've focussed on just 2, namely Call of Duty 4 (PC) and Mass Effect (360).

The former game is the FPS's dream --- I now understand why this has gotten the attention and praise it has received and the awards it has garnered. Varied missions and balls-to-the-walls firefights. I highly recommend this to the FPS gamers here.

Mass Effect just keeps getting better and better. I'm actually halfway now. Love the storyline. The only downside to this game are some of the sidequests that involve landing and visiting some --- make that several planets --- it becomes rather monotonous and tedious at times. Otherwise, this is a stellar game for rpg lovers.

Edited by jedicri

Still playing TES: Oblivion. I hang around the side quests too much and forgot I had a dude to save in the first place :lol:

Also struggling to play Morrowind- A few hours in and I'm lost and have no idea what to do... I'm supposed to go to the Southern Gate/Wall and find some guy but the map system is confusing...

  • 2 weeks later...

Playing Grandia 3......Another Square-Enix RPG that I had picked up a month or so ago, they just can never do wrong with their games.

  • 3 weeks later...

Assassin's Creed, PC version

Starts off slowly but I'm getting into it. I've just finished my first assignment but I must confess, it wasn't stealthy as I had hoped it would be.

I love the free running aspect of this game plus the added aspect of being capable to climb virtually any structure in your path --- this particularly helps when you're being pursued by guards and soldiers and you need to break their line of sight of you.

  • 2 weeks later...

Replaying Portal with the commentary option. Pretty darn interesting to see what the developers have to say about the whole game and test-players.

  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I finally got my copy of Mass Effect PC version. and the interesting thing is, I'm enjoying this playthrough moreso on the PC than I did on the 360 simply because I prefer shooters on the PC than on the console (I suck on console shooters). The Immersion factor is also better on PCs I find.

I've been playing a few hours and so far no problems save for the minor issue of having the game crash upon starting.

The solution for Vista 32-bit, as shown in the Mass Effect Bioware forum, was having to make some configuration changes:

1) opened up the shortcut in Games, right clicked, selected customize, selected edit

2) selected shortcut, advanced - clicked run as administrator

It seems that Mass Effect does not support SLI as also reported by others with SLI builds ( http://masseffect.bioware.com/forums...433&forum=127). Framerates dropped dramatically upon entering the Citadel Tower; however, after I disabled SLI, the game ran very smoothly in same said location.

I like how the HUD has been changed; it is more user friendly not to mention the addition of very accessible quick keys --- on-the-fly action as opposed to long pauses in firefights to issue commands --- the pauses here have been dramatically shortened.

Finished Assassin's Creed yesterday and TR1 a few days before that (I'd never played the first game before O.O). Both games were amazing in their own ways. Assassin's Creed was also useful in the sense that it told me I need a new graphics card and one more GB of RAM if I intend to be playing next-gen games on my PC often. :rolleyes: I've currently got an Intel Duo Core processor, 1 GB of RAM and an NVidia GeForce 8600 GT card. Awesome for 6th-gen games, but it looks as though I'll be needing an upgrade soon. And those ain't cheap. :angry:

At any rate! I intend to get started on Beyond Good and Evil this weekend. Looks like a good game from what I've seen and read; hope it lives up to my expectations. (:

Edited by Ragnarok

  • 2 months later...

I've just 100% completed Lego Star Wars Complete Saga and Lego Indiana Jones.

Next up... Final Fantasy XII!! :D

I'm replaying Xenosaga episode 2. Namco really had something with this series, I wish it had kept going beyond Xenosaga 3.

I'm playing Silent Hill 2 right now and, I've gotta say, it's an AMAZING game. It gives you this feelings of building anxiety and fear, so when you finally see something other than just hear it (including the silence), you just HAVE to scream. The environments may not be the best thing because of the old graphics, but they create that very intriguing atmosphere that a better-than-good survival-horror game should. I highly recommend the game for those of you looking for a psychological thriller with great monsters, puzzles, and strange/unique characters.

^_^

  • 2 months later...

Fable 2. I got the Limited Edition.

I haven't gotten too far yet.

Fable 2. I got the Limited Edition.

I haven't gotten too far yet.

Sweet! My boyfriend is currently playing that too, he says he likes the dog they give you lol. I'm currently playing Dead Space, let me tell you it is AWSOME!

>Purple<

Sweet! My boyfriend is currently playing that too, he says he likes the dog they give you lol. I'm currently playing Dead Space, let me tell you it is AWSOME!

>Purple<

Dead Space.... that falls in the horror genre of sorts doesn't it? I'm a wus when it comes to that sort of game. When I played F.E.A.R., I had to play it with the lights on in my room, lol; that Alma scared the crap out of me particularly in that one scene in the ventilation system: it was an "Oh {insert four letter word starting with "s"}!" moment. It literally made me jump from my seat.

Dead Space.... that falls in the horror genre of sorts doesn't it? I'm a wus when it comes to that sort of game. When I played F.E.A.R., I had to play it with the lights on in my room, lol; that Alma scared the crap out of me particularly in that one scene in the ventilation system: it was an "Oh {insert four letter word starting with "s"}!" moment. It literally made me jump from my seat.

Ye, well my boyfriend says that he has encountered bugs and stuff in fable 2 :wacko:

Yeah, Dead Space is a Horror Servival, I have to admit the creatures are pretty nasty looking and you have to cut/shoot at their limbs to stop them rather than just shooting their body and at a point in the game you encounter more Necromorphs that you can't really kill and well it gets intense and stuff trying to run away from them in Zero Gravity (so it's timed becasue your oxygen tank is running out) and alot of hings do pop-put like crazy and the creatures travel through the vents so like if you think your safe in a room wrong! because if there is a vent most likely they will come out you. I mean I loved it I haven't played a good horror survival game in a while, Dead Space is cool and like sometimes you o in a lab or whetever and the lights start to flash like crazy hardly letting you see where the creatures are coming from. And like there was this medical section that looked disgusting cause it's like x-tremely bloody and yucky and

also as you go in the game you start to find theese people that aren't sane anymore kill themselves. Like in this hall I heard some noise and I started turning the corner and I pointed the plasma gun since it was a light and there was this guy banging his head against the elevator wasll and as you get closer he finally dies. Also there is this other one later one where you go into this lab and in a glass room infrnt there is this lady that cuts her veins and dies.

Also Great weapons, my fav is the Line Gun it saves your A** a freakin lot. It is challenging also like you have to pay attention so you won't get lost. I'm currently in Chap 6 and I think there are 12 chaps. Can you tell I love it so far? Lol.

Ye, well my boyfriend says that he has encountered bugs and stuff in fable 2 :wacko:

Well that's not good --- hope it's not a game stopper.

Can you tell I love it so far? Lol.

Dead Space, ummm.... yes, lol.

  • 3 weeks later...
Mirror's Edge --- had to stop playing other games I've recently started, lol.
  • 4 weeks later...

I am currently playing God Of War II. But I do want to get Dead Space. How is the game so far Purple?

I am currently playing God Of War II. But I do want to get Dead Space. How is the game so far Purple?

It's amazing, I actually finished it last month, really good graphics, extremely gory, great story and cool weapons, pretty cool ending, it's a 5/5 for me. Check out these cool trailers about it:

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/850401/dead-...URE_102308.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/31156.html

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/850401/dead-...ace_062008.html

>Purple<

Prince of Persia (2008), PC version.

Not as frustrating as the trilogy; you literally cannot die here as your companion, Elika, saves you from missteps, jumps and battles alike. This is a totally new direction in the Prince of Persia games.

Some may argue that this version has been dumbed down but I beg to differ since since I'm not frustrated by the gameplay mechanics.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.