Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Currently Playing...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 377
  • Views 144.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently playing fable 2, gears of war 2 and batman lego(for the ds)

fable is amazing, fantastic graphics and gameplay :):rolleyes:

Nice, I'm currently playing: Bond 007: Quantum Of Solace

I actually rented it, I was looking for Shaun White snowboarding or the new SOCOM but they didn't have it so I grabbed 007 xD You know, It's actually pretty fun.

>Purple<

  • 2 weeks later...

I am playing a classic game right now. The Legend Of Dragoon. I bought a couple PS1 memory cards (took awhile to find them) but now I can play the Tomb Raiders on PS1 and all my other PS1 games. :lol::woho:

  • 4 weeks later...

Currently working my way (slowly), through the following games on the 360 -

GTA4

Forza 2

Rainbow Six Vegas

Test Drive: Unlimited

and have yet to begin Stranglehold

Lately I have been playing:

-Flower

-Afro Samurai

-Resident Evil 5 DEMO

I got the Mortal Kombat DLC for 360 graphics are awesome and it's fun.Reserved Resident Evil 5 looking forward to that one.I got my 1600 Marketplace points ready for Beneath The Ashes.... for when it comes out  <_<

I'm quite looking forward to that one too. I begrudge the £45 price tag GAME charge though (UK based retailer...not sure if they're everywhere in the world, lol), so will either get a used copy so as to still get the reward points, or buy a copy online, as I've been impressed with the likes of Play.com recently as far as price and prompness go!

  • 3 weeks later...

I've been playing Resistance 2 - Online, and Soul Calibur IV.

My BF rented KillZone2, he just finished it and I was watching him playing lol it's really good ^_^

  • 2 weeks later...

I got Resident Evil 5 for the PS3 yesterday. I have been playing it non-stop like crazy. I am half-way through the game. :woho:

  • 2 weeks later...

Playing Killzone 2 on the PS3.

Great, great fun if you're into FPS.

Edited by jedicri

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, on the 'Crushing' setting.

:lol:

  • 3 weeks later...

Playing Grand Theft Auto IV. Love the game, so realistic, everything, the scenary, the missions, going through your windshield when you hit a solid object going at break neck speed, and yes, the cops will even chase you for the smallest things.

  • 4 weeks later...

Re-playing FF12...mostly because I never finished it.

I prefer it to FFX/X-2 due to its battle system, and overall gameplay design, but FFX has a much better story.

I prefer not having random battles, and being able to know when you're gonna fight something, plus being able to give whoever the job you want due to licenses is genious (though some character's stats do have advantages with certain jobs).

Looking at videos of FF13, I've found that the battle system is a blend of FFX and FF12 so it shall be interesting...and the story's looking good atm, too.

MsC

I've just completed Resi Evil 5 for the 3rd time.

I've just started playing X Men Origins: Wolverine Uncaged Edition

Pretty good so far, love the way he heals from damage as you play through the levels.

I have the demo for X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Good fun, and, yeah, the healing is great. I was constantly running over to barrells and hitting them just to see how much Wolverine would blow up, lol.

I do plan on buying that one. Also have to get Resident Evil 5 and Mirror's Edge. Next month I'll be buying Prototype and inFamous: Special Edition.

I'm playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, again, just to see how fast I can play through it, lol. But I do have 100% of trophies in it now, lol.

Re-playing FF12...mostly because I never finished it.

I prefer it to FFX/X-2 due to its battle system, and overall gameplay design, but FFX has a much better story.

I prefer not having random battles, and being able to know when you're gonna fight something, plus being able to give whoever the job you want due to licenses is genious (though some character's stats do have advantages with certain jobs).

Looking at videos of FF13, I've found that the battle system is a blend of FFX and FF12 so it shall be interesting...and the story's looking good atm, too.

MsC

I never finished FF12...which I feel bad about since it was a gift from my husband. But I agree, the battle system in FFX is so much better. I should find some time to finish it. Kept my PS2 just so we could still play our old games, anyway. It just seemed so boring, like I wasn't as active in the battles. I loved the graphics around the town and in the cutscenes, though. I'm hoping FF13 is more like FFX, my favorite of them all. In fact that's one of the few games I'd actually play over.

  • 2 weeks later...

the games that I plan on getting in the near future is Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, InFamous, Dead Space, BioShock and BioShock 2, so far those are the ones that I have downloaded.

  • 3 weeks later...

I've been playing inFamous, and Prototype. Today, I pre-ordered Assassin's Creed II: Black Edition. Can't wait to get that in November, lol.

I got Resident Evil Code: Veronica X at Gamestop today. I know its an old game, but its new to me since I never played it before.

I got Call of Duty: World at War and have been playing that non-stop since I got it.

  • 3 weeks later...

sorry about the double posting. But I beat Call of Duty: World and War and Grand Theft Auto IV. I am currently Playing TNA Impact. I don't like to watch wrestling, but I do like to play their games.

I've been playing Final Fantasy X. This game never gets old. :)

Another game I enjoy replaying is Chaos Legion, I can replay any stage if I just want to play for a short time.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.