Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Finally!!!

Raider Man

Finally I have finished all the tomb raider games, 6 - 7 and 8!!!

It was unbelievable, for the first time I thought the 7 and 8 was really hard, the first time I played it was hard actually for me, it took me 15 minutes to learn how to swim, there are so many changes, but finally I got used on playing the them, so CONRAGULATE ME I finished them all!! It was amazing there are so many changes from 1 tell anniversary, I can't wait for the next one, I am saving money to buy for the first time it release...

Just 1 question, are there other endings in TRAoD?!! I heard that there are 3, I don't know which one did I got.

Edited by Raider Man

Other endings in AoD? Nope, never heard of such a thing. You just get one ending- *Spoiler following* Lara defeats Eckhardt and the Nephili and finds Kurtis' frisbee.. ummm I mean weapon.

As far as I know the only games that have multiple endings is the Silent Hill series.

Anyway, congrats on finishing all the TR games! It also took me a lot of time to make Lara swim the way I wanted in Legend. It seems so simple now! Now that you finished them go out there and find all the secrets and rewards! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you ;)

Yes of course, its really hard to find them all, but I am trying me best, so far I finished all the time trials in tomb raider Legend, I've got Amanda and also with the jacket, but when I finished them all and went to her house, Ooops I've got umm Lara's strings LOL!! Its so amazing but can't get them out right?! Anyway for Anniversary its really hard but I am trying to finish them all as Legend, I am spending more time playing Silent hill than tomb raider I really don't know why I got attached with that game, but anyway wish me luck for tomb raiding :)