Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
ST. JOHN FORMS NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH ANGELINA JOLIE
15 plus years since Trinity34 made that post. She was great for finding news. Welcome to the forum Curvy bee.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I agree it started a bit slow but it had a great ending. You also need to watch the small clips during the credits until the end. Watch again when you can stay awake.
- Problem with a wolf
-
Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
That was great! Thanks
- YouTube
-
FINAL Film Quiz of 2021: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Thanks again! A Lot of hard ones this time.
-
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2022 to everyone at LCO
Happy New Year! Impressive images.
-
Epic Games Tomb Raider Trilogy Free Last Day Today December 31st 2021
LAST DAY Tomb Raider Trilogy Free Here
-
Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
Have his own series Yoda will someday.
-
FINAL Film Quiz of 2021: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
cool
-
The future of Star Wars
I would have to say Rogue One was a good out of the bunch. Let's be glad George Lucas didn't sell it earlier or we would be up to 23.
-
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2022 to everyone at LCO
The cat ate the pie lol
-
Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider 2019 [DeepFake]
Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider 2019 [DeepFake]
-
B & T Past Is Present New Album Release December 24th 2021 by Bob & Tom@LCO
B & T Past Is Present New Album Release December 24th 2021 by Bob & Tom@LCO My friend Bob who I had been in a band with for many years bugged and begged me to record our originals and in January of 2020 we began recording. We finished 12 songs around October of 2021 and had them mastered at Sage Audio in Nashville TN. U.S.A. They went live at Midnight E.S.T. I made a website for it here with all the links to stream and or buy!
-
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2022 to everyone at LCO
Great Pictures once again! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
-
Where to get custom levels
Maybe... TRLE might have the server in his basement for all we know. You have me beat on the 28k though lol I remember having to watch my bandwidth when i first started LCO and had to buy more if I went over 2 gig in 2001. I didn't have slow speeds for downloads but some just had a busy site and they throttled the downloads not to drag the cpu. I had the forum on LCO.com and was told to move it because it was too busy and that's how I got LCO.net on a different server.
-
Where to get custom levels
Not everyone has speedy servers and most are shared. It's very expensive to have your own server. A lot of people use free sites that allow a certain amount of storage etc. My site is un-limited but not all have that luxury. You should have been around when we had 56k modems. You got a download manager in case you lost the dial up connection and could continue where you left off. You could go to bed and wake up in the morning and it might be done lol.
-
Where to get custom levels
Found one here
-
Where to get custom levels
I never realized trle.net appears to have that market cornered. I downloaded a level last week and noticed the same issue. I searched around after your post and I can't find anything either. No one ever asked me to host a level and I never made any. I got the ok to make the quad bike challenge many moons ago and I have the Times level here. If I find anything I'll post it here.
-
Inaccessible Gold Glitch Hidden City?
Thanks! Same to you
-
FINAL Film Quiz of 2021: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
83. Miracle
-
FINAL Film Quiz of 2021: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
4. 2001: A Space Odyssey
-
Lara Croft in Tomb Raider immersive experience coming to Camden London, in April 2022
Join Lara Croft in Tomb Raider immersive experience coming to Camden next year Coming to Camden, London, in April 2022. This unforgettable experience will take adventure-seekers on a journey as teams of eight people join Lara Croft on her pursuit to recover a powerful artifact that has fallen into the hands of a dangerous enemy. Your mission? To save the world. LINK
- YouTube
- YouTube
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.