Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. Meet The Eidos Montreal Team Video Download them here.
  2. Shadow of the Tomb Raider : Lara's Evolution / PS4
  3. 46. Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
  4. Tom@LCO replied to BPanther's topic in Off Topic
    Great family picture! Happy Mother's Day! ?
  5. I had nothing to do with it. The forum software got updated from 4.2 to 4.3 lol
  6. I like this scene.
  7. Tomb Raider Suite: Composer Buffet Reception
  8. I can watch the original and the 2nd one and be fine.
  9. LCO Updates May 6th 2018 Shadow of the Tomb Raider Recap Video Added Shadow of the Tomb Raider Andy Park art Shadow of the Tomb Raider Gear Guide and downloadable pattern of Lara’s athletic tank top, graded to fit sizes S-XL. Print, sew in PDF download
  10. Some more links to additional editions. Square Enix Store Xbox One Square Enix Store PS4 Square Enix Store PC Amazon Gamestop Game U.K.
  11. TOMB RAIDER™: LARA CROFT EXCLUSIVE STATUE TOMB RAIDER™: LARA CROFT EXCLUSIVE STATUE $279.99 PRE-ORDER ESTIMATED AVAILABILITY Q3 2018 Gaming Heads proudly presents the highly anticipated Tomb Raider™: Lara Croft exclusive edition statue, the first statue from our 20th anniversary range of Tomb Raider statues. Also available in a regular edition and a collective edition, the Tomb Raider: Lara Croft (exclusive edition) statue stands approximately 14" tall, including the base (i.e approximately 1:6 scale), is carefully cast in polystone resin and is hand-painted by artists to exacting standards. Lara's design is based on her classic pose as depicted in the original cover art for the game with her pistols at the ready. This is truly a must have piece for any collector or die-hard Tomb Raider™ fan! ESTIMATED AVAILABILITY Q3 2018 Gaming Heads proudly presents the highly anticipated Tomb Raider™: Lara Croft exclusive edition statue, the first statue from our 20th anniversary range of Tomb Raider statues. Also available in a regular edition and a collective edition, the Tomb Raider: Lara Croft (exclusive edition) statue stands approximately 14" tall, including the base (i.e approximately 1:6 scale), is carefully cast in polystone resin and is hand-painted by artists to exacting standards. Lara's design is based on her classic pose as depicted in the original cover art for the game with her pistols at the ready. This is truly a must have piece for any collector or die-hard Tomb Raider™ fan!
  12. SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER SPECIAL EDITIONS, SEASON PASS REVEALED Square Enix has revealed the special editions for Shadow of the Tomb Raider across all platforms, as well as season pass details and pre-order bonuses. The details of the Standard, Digital Deluxe, Croft, and Ultimate editions were unveiled today, for all platforms, with players who pre-order the latter three getting early access to the game by a full 48 hours. Link
  13. Tomb Raider (Bilingual) [Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital] This title will be released on June 12, 2018 link
  14. I don't think I was invited. I don't recall seeing anything. I got everything I needed on the web and had it up before they launched the event anyway lol. I did get invited to the Tomb Raider Suite events as I'm a backer but I didn't want to spend the money to get there for only one night. PS: The Official FSP still has nothing new in the ftp. We should have gotten everything beforehand with an embargo date IMO. When I get a chance I'm going to put that in the suggestion box. As it stands now the OFP is only good to get the pure big files when you get them. If you want to keep up with the Jones's and get everything up in a hurry you need to put on your pirate hat and hunt!
  15. I replied to your email dunno what happened. Amazing the forum got upgraded and the ReCAPTCHA got upgraded also and I removed the question challenge as they claim the new version now can better tell if you are a human or a bot better. Tell me to try now should be fine!
  16. Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Reveal Trailer Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Screens
  17. April 19th 2018 Rise of the Tomb Raider is coming to Linux. More Info here. I use Linux a lot and if it wasn't for a few programs I need for web pages I'd use it exclusively. My only gripe is it doesn't have great support for Blu-Ray disks lol. My favorite Linux Distros are Linux Lite and Chalet OS If you have an old computer lying around try it and it will bring new life to an old pc. In work we had an all in one with a celeron cpu and 2 gigs of ram running windows 10. It was so slow and we put Chalet OS on it and now it's like to new pc. Linux also has a program called Wine which creates a Windows Emulator and installs almost any Windows Application. I found Linux Lite to be easier installing Windows apps and Chalet OS is more Windows Like for newbies to the OS. Either though isn't a far reach to figure out. Best of all it finds your hardware without having to install a bunch of drivers. Occasionally after install it may need to install a driver for the wifi adapter and upgrade the video card.
  18. Oops when I re designed the site to HTML5 last year I had a few Boo Boo's. Fixed now and thanks. PS: Not an installer it is an executable. It launches when you double click on it. Let me know how it works for you.
  19. I thought about going because I like to meet everyone but even if they paid for it for me to go it's the same as Stella says. I'm on the East Coast too and it's a lot of fun but for one night it's kind of crazy. I went to E3 for Tomb Raider in 2012 and that was for 3 days and was worth it and a lot of fun.
  20. Download This Version here. It installs and works but there is no internet link to anything anymore.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.