Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. The O is back in the LC! http://www.laracroftonline.com Our home page was offline for 3 months shy of 2 long years to re-build from scratch. I think you are going to be pleased with the results http://www.tombraidernews.com for LCO news also in flash! It feels so good to have a web site again woohoo! Please tell me what you think! I also contacted Meagan Marie to be added to the fan-site listings. Maybe she'll become a board member soon!
  2. Wow congrats! and sorry things didn't work out with the first.
  3. Still looks pretty good. I guess they had their reasons for not having him in the story. Every Underworld movie so far has been good so we'll see how this one stands up!
  4. Tom@LCO replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    I want to rant about flash and html. Flash is cool HTML sucks.. HTML 5 is a pain in the butt too! Thank god I'm good at flash and that's all I have to say amen.
  5. So far she has no skills as a survivor nor a Tomb Raider so we can only assume that she builds her talents and instincts throughout the game and everything is new to Lara. The first game Lara was seasoned already and this new reboot she's fresh out of College so she has to grow into what she will someday become. Will we ever see the Lara we once knew is yet to be seen and frankly I think in some respects perhaps, but others will be totally new. I believe we might see Lara in similar outfits down the road that are appropriate to her environment and surroundings eventually. Personally I'd love to end the game on the island and we fast forward a year for a bonus level and Lara starts to hone her skills as a Tomb Raider somewhere and we get a tease of whats to come in a second game.
  6. Looks close enough to me. I don't think anyone will bother you carrying that thing around! Please be careful lol.
  7. Woo Hoo! Happy B-day!
  8. Mine is TR2 it was the first I played and a lot more refined from TR1. Though I played TR1 not long after TR2 and loved it also I felt TR2 was a bit better all around. I also have add in TR6 awesome game especially the Hall of Seasons TR at it finest! For Crystal Legend is my favorite because not only was it fun Lara had a personality for a change which was refreshing from the stiff Lara in most of the games... Still Core design knew how to make an exciting TR level which somehow has escaped Crystal imo for the most part and hopefully with TR9 that will change.
  9. Hope things turn around for you and see you when you can .. we are always here.
  10. the making of the trailer clip was very cool too.
  11. You definitely have talent nice work!
  12. Revolt skin added worth every penny too imo...
  13. Only thing I can think of is making sure your graphics driver is up to date.
  14. You're very welcome added a new skin also that works!
  15. Come to think of it that would be a good item to have in Lara's backpack lol
  16. Rhona Mitra was perfect too bad we didn't see enough of her. Karima Adebibe had personality and Lucy Clarkson looked really good as Lara also.
  17. phew that was close I almost closed the website after seeing that.
  18. It's perfect for those tomb raiding occasions indeed! Welcome to the forum


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.