Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
Tomb Raider PC System Requirements Revealed!
I guess they were paranoid about piracy. You and I know a lot of the video walkthroughs online could not have been completed a week ago without doing something shady.
-
How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
I am happy and sad I completed the game on the Xbox 360 it was glorious I think I will do PC next!!!
-
Tomb Raider PC System Requirements Revealed!
I agree... I wonder who's idea that was? I know I bought mine in the U.K. because of that. I also hope this isn't a trend of future games. I like having a choice on how to buy. In this case it's either you download or don't play. Only way to change that is not to buy it or play it. If sales are low then in the future you'll see a disc again.
-
Turn off speak
I guess the fastest way to keep her quiet is to find the stuff lol.
-
How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
50% woohoo!
-
Tomb Raider 2013 Complete Video Walkthrough (spoilers alert)
Yeah the person chose not to share anymore I guess we'll have to find another choice and I'll edit accordingly.
-
How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
Glad you have pc saves Stella people are going to need them! Like here in this thread.
-
How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
What a ride so far! The battles can be really tough! The puzzles are fun though My favorite weapon of choice is the bow
-
LCO made it on the game credits!
Of course you are lol
- LCO Chat Room
-
How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
We are in the same place me thinks.
-
STEAM version(Tomb Raider 2013) progreams/issues
I would go and download the latest drivers for you video card. I remember that happening to me and it solved it. A lot of people are playing but probably not so many on pc as console. It seems NVidia cards are an issue and AMD cards are ok. Also I would tweak the settings and see what happens. Sorry I didn't come on early I was playing on the Xbox 360 Tomb Raider of course!
-
Tomb Raider PC System Requirements Revealed!
I ordered my pc version from Game.co.uk
-
Stuck at Radio Tower Base
no I did the same thing and got it eventually.
-
How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
.
-
How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
Best Tomb Raider game in many years!
-
LCO Updates February 28th 2013
I have 2 word for you... Get it!
-
How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
I haven't felt this way in so long but I don't want to put this game down! Don't forget to use the spoiler tags!
-
Tomb Raider 2013 Complete Video Walkthrough (spoilers alert)
haha you are a Tomb Raider you found them!
-
Tomb Raider 2013 Complete Video Walkthrough (spoilers alert)
Go there lol
-
Tomb Raider 2013 Complete Video Walkthrough (spoilers alert)
- LCO made it on the game credits!
Fan sites are listed on the game credits and we are listed yay! I have entered all my xbox 360 codes for downloadable content and am ready to begin! Woo Hoo! I have all the outfits hit man weapons packs and shanty town so far Will keep you posted!- LCO Updates February 28th 2013
Wow I didn't get mine yet Glad you enjoyed it! So fast? I remember it would take me a month to finish a game on a few of them lol.- LCO Updates February 28th 2013
Thanks! After all it is Showtime and therefore time to put on the work hat and get busy! After all we had almost 4 years to wait so who can complain If I had to give any advice... avoid youtube if you don't want spoilers they are up already.- LCO Updates February 28th 2013
I might as well have said March 1st lol it's so late in the day! I finished the updates for the past few day's. They Include: The Final Hours Video 5 Part 2 : The final clip of the series The Tomb Raider Reborn Trailer TressFX Screens Tomb Raider Combat Clip All available for download too! Just go to LCO here and here also here! You can even go here on our new page! wow 4 days left to wait! Woo Hoo! - LCO made it on the game credits!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.