Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. The people have spoken and it worked! Now for Windows 8 lol
  2. I think Microsoft are trying to sell PlayStation 4's and Mac computers because they are really making horrible decisions lately. Perhaps they need Bill Gates to come out of retirement!
  3. Sometimes you just gotta have it lol.
  4. [mediahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi3UKugSCI4 Watch live from here.
  5. New Statue 9" Description: The 2013 Tomb Raider game comes to life as a 9-Inch tall statue of heroine Lara Croft! This Tomb Raider Lara Croft 9-Inch Statue looks absolutely stunning. Featuring an incredible amount of detail capturing the protagonist of the Tomb Raider.
  6. I agree with you... I called it too much resistance. I enjoyed what exploration there was but I'd like more and less of the other.
  7. lol J7 very hard to please you imo. I thought it was great and so did my friends that have seen it.
  8. I know I'll be working on that day but I might be able to pop in for a chat for a few.
  9. right click on the exe in the installation folder and select properties and run as admin. then run it in xp mode. See what happens..
  10. Yeah she was and David was their son who was killed in the search for spock.
  11. I guess Eckhardt was booked. Medi-packs had an expiration date?
  12. lol That's funny! A patch for a patch
  13. ah maybe that's why and it needs an internet connection.
  14. Xbox offers you an update when available when you launch the game.
  15. We have enough patches so far to make a quilt!
  16. Now that's what I call a laundry list lol ... Thanks!
  17. I think he was sleeping on the job lol.
  18. I would go to accessories and system tools and roll it back using system restore to a date before you tried to install the device.
  19. I dunno I kinda like all of them. They all have something special in their own way.
  20. I'm stunned how many fixes so far. I guess they didn't test it much for the pc lol.
  21. Try turning your settings down a notch and see what happens. Sometimes it's been the experience of others here that a high setting can cause a delayed reaction and not respond causing your key tap to not coincide with the sequence.
  22. Tom@LCO replied to a post in a topic in Tomb Raider News
    Should be interesting.
  23. I love the AMD CPU and them having the ATI Radeon Brand. I think they should have gotten NVidia to come on board with the TRessFX also. AMD combines the ATI Graphics onto their chips and make life easier all around IMO.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.