Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. That's a must see flick.
  2. Lara Croft by PwnyhoveArt
  3. The best one IMO will always be The Hunt For Red October.
  4. Hey! It's a community effort! Don't be a stranger and thanks for the warm thoughts!
  5. There is a new theme available to you on the bottom left corner of the board. Just select change theme to find one called Twilight. You can't make it default under the new changes to In-vision Power board in my admin. settings hence the reason I am posting to make you aware of this nice new skin!
  6. Tom@LCO replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    lol wow
  7. Haha that was funny! Yeah exactly!
  8. Wow one year already! I remember you lol!
  9. I saw it in the theater and it wasn't bad. Had a lot of back-story that's connects the loose ends to the first film and continues forward from after the first 300 battle.
  10. You can go to a base camp and get arrows from a previous area you've been to in fast travel from the gear menu. Get some arrows and go back to the camp and jump back to where you were now with arrows.
  11. Bottom right is Russell Crowe in Virtuosity (1995) and Denzel Washington.
  12. That was pretty cool! Thanks
  13. Oops lol sorry yeah December.
  14. The Delorean was destroyed and somehow Doc Brown made one from a train which I thought was a little far fetched but still very cool! They could travel in that or make another one I suppose. I think they were just having fun with us, but who knows we'll see in December.
  15. Yeah and the Pizza Hydra-tor!
  16. lol I'd like to see the Hoverboard!
  17. Huvr
  18. I uploaded LCO on dial-up back in the day lol That was a blast!
  19. I was a late individual to get online. It was around 97' Started with America Online until I got educated and took off the training wheels. I then switched to surfree.com it was 15 a month and of course dial-up. Used Internet Explorer and a basic connection on a 33k modem. Then sometime early 2002 cable and the rest is history. When I heard welcome from AOL when it connected it was pretty cool at the time. Don't you miss those day's of have a download go all night for a few megabytes lol.
  20. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition is the gold box on Amazon just for today. 20 dollars off. I Imagine it applies to U.K. Also. I don't have a PS4 yet but I jumped on it for when I get one lol.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.