Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. heh That's a good one lol.
  2. Link TR is 3.99 for 1,2,3, and 4,5 for PC at GOG.com Not bad 5 games for about 8 dollars. You have 3 day's 8 hours from the time of this posting left!
  3. So things were askew until you put in the SCU!
  4. “Tomb Raider” star Lara Croft has it all: Beauty, brains, big guns… and one really killer house. Her stately abode, known as Croft Manor, has always been one of my favorite things about the character since first tackling a training level there in 1996’s original “Tomb Raider”. It made her seem even more like a superhero, on the level of greats like Batman and Iron Man, who both have their own opulent pads (in Chicago, IL and Malibu, CA, respectively). Unlike theirs, though, this one had the distinction of being in Jolly Old England. Given that we’ve been evaluating some of the most memorable homes in all of video gaming since the early days of the Movoto Real Estate Blog, I figured it was about time that Ms. Croft’s mansion finally made the cut. It might not technically be a castle in the strictest terms like those belonging to Princess Peach or Princess Zelda, but Lara is, nonetheless, bona-fide gaming royalty. After some spelunking in the catacombs of fictional real estate evaluation, I managed to emerge with quite the find: If placed on the market today, Croft Manor would pull in a tidy $43.2 million—not including all of Lara’s fancy gadgets or the countless artifacts the adventuress has collected during her years of globetrotting. If you’d like to go on an adventure of your own, join me as I dig up the details on how I arrived at a price tag for the famous fictional archaeologist’s abode. Read more
  5. Happy Birthday Cliffy!
  6. That is a lot of wabbits
  7. I never had mine full like you so I can't say!
  8. I recall on the official UK site it saying her birthday was Feb. 14th 1968 making her 28 for the first game back then. I wish I had saved it.
  9. Tom@LCO replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    I guess it's magic.
  10. Then I'd suggest uninstalling games you are finished with and just install the ones you are playing. You can backup your save directories and re-install them later if you want to play them again. Since space is at a premium dump what you can externally to make space for a game or two.
  11. I remember doing it on the older games but since games are now controlled by steam I assume things need to be in their proper place. Perhaps you should clone your drive to a larger one just for games and see what happens.
  12. Well put! The one area I found formidable was in the shanty town where it wasn't how many you killed but rather how many in a certain matter of time for them to stop. I had a great vantage point and they just kept on coming and out of frustration I simply just madly went on a rampage and achieved success!
  13. Great question! I heard that the PS4 is backwards compatible but the Xbox is not. I imagine things will be bumped at much as possible to make it worth the investment. I'm more concerned if we'll get a more adventurous game as opposed to a combative game this time. I enjoyed the new game but I felt there was way too much resistance and adventuring was secondary. I know there were bonus tombs to investigate but I would prefer the adventuring to take center stage on the next game and perhaps have actual Tomb Raiding more than in name only. I think back to basics would be a big hit with everyone in a big way.
  14. Looks very good nice work Makes me appreciate the graphics on today's games lol
  15. Wow another year went by so fast! Happy Birthday Stella! Hope you have a great day!
  16. Exclusive Geek Legacy Interview with Gail Simone at SDCC "Im a huge lover of anthropology, archeology, history, and kick ass female characters, so this is something Im dying to get home and really knuckle down and start working on." - Gail Simone Take a gander at this interview with Gail Simone from SDCC. Geek Legacy asks Gail about what attracted her to writing the upcoming Tomb Raider comics. Gail also touches on her influences as a writer and speaks to a few of her other projects featuring fearless females. Comic book veteran Gail Simone is working with publisher Dark Horse on a continuation of the Tomb Raider reboot.
  17. Good morning all! Some great news from Darrell Gallagher, Head of Product Development and Studios, below.* “Hi - you may have read today that a next-generation sequel to Tomb Raider is in the works. We’re very excited to confirm that the team has started working on telling the next chapter in Lara’s tale. It’s still early days, so I’m afraid I can’t provide any further details for now save my assurance that we’re not resting on our laurels and acclaim from Tomb Raider’s recent successes, but working hard to raise the bar even higher and re-affirm the faith you’ve shown.” The sequel was mentioned on a blog from Phil Rogers today. To read the complete blog, which has some great insight into Square-Enix's future plans,
  18. A Co-Worker has the last of us as his desktop wallpaper and loves the game. Coming from him it means it's a good game lol.
  19. lol I was happy to just complete the game and I did find what I could along the way without using a walkthrough. I think I got like 70 percent myself... I was happy with that for the time being lol. I really don't know but I'm sure someone here does just sit tight someone will chime in.
  20. My Video format now is MP4 so you can pretty much use anything to play them now. I like VLC media player.
  21. Perhaps going to an earlier save before all that happened.
  22. I'm not a big gamer person I mostly play Tomb Raider and Hockey so I have some thinking to do! I'm considering maybe just playing Tomb Raider on PC next time. I have a PS1,2,3 and a XBox,XBox 360 and a Wii and a Game Cube. Yep PC sounds like a good idea lol.
  23. I agree with installing 7... A shame you have to buy another OS for a crappy OS though. I'd also install Zorin Linux it looks a lot like Windows 7. The Xbox I'll pass on and maybe get a PS4. Windows and Microsoft are not on my good list atm.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.