Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
That was no fun for me.
-
Stuck at Radio Tower
If you are playing on pc lower your graphic settings and you can restore them after. Sometimes there is a lag.
-
How to Avoid Cliffside Bunker Glitch
I always suggested they have us as beta testers lol Maybe next time
-
How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
Yes it was... I remember that creaking box on a rope at the start of the opera house! and welcome to the forum good luck with the game
-
Stuck at Endurance Against Well Armored Giant
yay!
-
How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
Yeah that was difficult for me also but I if the game was easy what fun would it be!
-
Stuck at Endurance Against Well Armored Giant
I really don't know. If you are doing it like you said he should go down. Here is the youtube video for it it might help. Around 10:00
- STEAM version(Tomb Raider 2013) progreams/issues
-
Stuck at Endurance Against Well Armored Giant
- How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
Ah you are a slick one but also kind at the same time regardless of your selfishness! I think we should get a multi-player team together once I complete the pc version what you think?- fire arrows
On the 360 which I played on when the bow was selected you needed to scroll the D-pad to see the fire icon for fire or select non fire. Not all cloth goes on fire especially if it doesn't need to.- How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
Yeah... I started the game and was playing it and said to myself damn I don't envy Stella writing a walkthrough for this one lol! I'm sure it will be the complete and fully dressed as usual and I look forward to reading it! I know I told you I was messing with html5 I'm taking my time trying things and playing with design and all. I'm in no hurry because I'm happy with the flash site and I want to keep both if I make an html5 site. At least you are thinking ahead for all devices which is smart. Ohhh thanks for the link to the forum you are the best!- How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
Hey Stella! I'm glad you got your power back and a new router isn't a bad thing sometimes I agree with you on the pc for saves and screens but I'm a console guy from way back when! I pre-ordered the pc version from Game.co.uk and haven't gotten it yet Perhaps tomorrow. I want to hear how you like the ending lol. I see you finally got the HTML5 thing going you sure are ambitious. Look great too and I'm sure you had fun doing it.- Stuck in the Chasm shrine
- STEAM version(Tomb Raider 2013) progreams/issues
- QET's Help
I played on the 360 so the LS stick had to be wagged back and forth quickly and then press the Y key at t he appropriate point. I have heard there is lag on some pc's where your video settings are set too high for things to respond properly in time. I suggest lowering your settings and trying again. There is a steam patch that auto installs when you relaunch the game.- Bug On Chasm Monastery
I played the 360 version I used 2 grenades from the launcher on the big dude and then hit the Y button to get him when it lit. I also got the 2 on deck with the bow beforehand from behind the box so it was just the big guy.- How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
I play my games mostly on a console now it's just simpler that way. There are so many possibilities on a pc whereas a console is specific. I love the graphics when they work properly on pc it's amazing but I love using a game pad controller and not a keyboard. I started out on a ps one so I guess that's why... Now I favor the 360 it's just a solid machine.- How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
Wow that stinks. I've always leaned to the AMD with ATI graphics. I mean yeah they should have had all the bases covered but... Next time they should have us as beta testers it would help!- Need help at shipwreck beach
If I remember correctly I had to pry open a door to an abandoned small building near the boat area and once I walked through the open area then things began to happen.- It's my fault for
I know where you are... sometimes you could use a bazooka lol- Tomb Raider 2013 Screenshots Thread (SPOILERS ABOUND!)
I actually suggested that to Brian Horton when I interviewed him in L.A. I said the trousers are torn make it she just says the hell with it and shreds them to shorts!- How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
Congrats Shrensh! I agree I felt I want to play it again also and I haven't felt that way in a very long time. I enjoyed the whole thing and I like quick-time events. Gives you a breather lol. 3 slots yeah what were they thinking!- Tomb Raider 2013 Screenshots Thread (SPOILERS ABOUND!)
Probably next game, I hope she finds a nice pair of shorts to wear too!- Turn off speak
A lot of times when she speaks she helps lol - How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.