Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. Did the archery contest at the booth at Comic-Con and got a Bulls Eye and won! Got a signed Lithograph woo hoo! Also I played the demo and I have to say the video clips don't do it justice seeing it up close on the TV screen. The game is going to be a lot of fun I enjoyed it very much I also got to meet Stella! She was so nice. Got to meet Meagan Marie again and the gang of us went out for lunch at a restaurant on 42nd street. All and all a great day! Have to sort through the pictures and Meagan had a video and camera guy with her so should be a few more to share here soon.
  2. Tom@LCO replied to a post in a topic in Tomb Raider News
    I agree if you want them all you could go broke.
  3. An Origins Story : The Final Hours of Tomb Raider Part 2. Watch and Download The Clip in HD here.
  4. Thanks all! oil of olay' I swear by it. haha!
  5. Happy Birthday Gia!
  6. Meagan Marie talks about what goes on during the final 6 months until the new Tomb Raider game is released. Podcast 14
  7. Seems I have to start looking in those WalMart bins.
  8. That's a wild looking stadium.
  9. New Tomb Raider Shield Wallpaper Designed by Estuardo Sandoval A 6 months to go til release goodie. Get It Here.
  10. Yeah we saw this at E3 in a private room. Actually we saw roughly 45 minutes worth. Looks good doesn't it?
  11. Wow lotta new people welcome everyone! Say what you want we have the best crew here! Welcome to the forum.
  12. Classic Game Music : Tomb Raider Theme Duet by Rayactivemusic Superb job!Thanks to Stella for the find.
  13. I saw it in the movies it was a good film.
  14. New Tomb Raider 2013 Screens Released 17 in all most at 5000 in size very generous indeed. LCO Crystal D Tomb Raider Gallery Also added 2 clips in the Specials/Assorted section. V and A Exhibition featuring Tomb Raider.
  15. I'll be getting that too
  16. Yawn .... Another re-make I guess brain pans with original ideas are extinct.
  17. Happy Birthday Stella! Hope you have a wonderful day I was hoping to see you at E3 maybe next time you'll be able to go if we can coax Crystal again lol.
  18. When i know you'll know lol usually it's not long before it comes out so after January i say.
  19. I saw it too and I liked it very much. Yeah a lot squeezed into the few hours but I liked the twists and the ending.
  20. Yup I got em all so far now tr 123 has a patch update for those who have gotten that already.
  21. I'll have to get those too 9.99 how can you go wrong.
  22. http://www.break.com/nerdmachine-2012-livestream/'> Live From Nerd HQ: Tomb Raider - Watch More Funny Videos
  23. Video in HD and for download here.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.