Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flyfighter

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Flyfighter

  1. I struggled with this wolf, you're hitting/mashing the right keys, but the initial key has to be used before the 'target icon' on the wolf disappears, it's almost like the dodge action in Anniversary. Keep at it, and good luck!
  2. not reading reviews, or thinking about the PEGI, (12 to 18 !) but darn it I wasn't expecting the blood & gore, I play COD for that...and as for 'mash' on a keyboard...well! The live action to video has been surprising at times, it's taken me a while to realise the change, so much in fact, I've been sat watching the vid action and realising all too late that I'm controlling Lala again-and her life is in my hands! I've just cleared the helicopter, now on my 3rd attempt at defeating the seemingly endless onslaught of enemy attack-and loving every minute of it!
  3. Thanks for this Kratos, I was following this lead, then looked on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0d9k5IeGeE Lara can get through, she has to pull down the lever, then jump on the block, catch the door at its highest point then jump again really quickly to the gap, before her weight brings it down. Thanks again for your help
  4. Hi, thanks for your reply. I can pull it around but dont know how to up end it so the ring is facing ground.
  5. Sorry I don't know the checkpoint numbers. I have finished Poseidon, gone through DAMOCLES door and pulled down the block which has not landed on the ring so therefore not tall enough for lara to jump up through (see screen shot) is there any way round this? Thanks for any help


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.