Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gabbi

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gabbi

  1. Was wondering what people have thought of the game. I am looking at getting it but I am not sure.
  2. Thanks Tom! They look awesome... Looking forward to the flame thrower ^-^
  3. You read my mind Shrensh! I think it you take it. lol... I editted my post. I didn't know what to call the structure in Egypt... It looks like the Sphynx however the Sphynx is a named structure itself lol... Having a moment lol.
  4. Amazing once again Shrensh! Opening and Caves Shot of magazine cover? Natla on the monitor? Lara looking at the doors after the cutscene with the wolves (like the loading screen)? Room with bridges? In the final room with the doors that need to be opened, a shot of Lara flipping across the poles? City of Vilcabamba A shot of the area with the pool in the middle? Shot of the room where you need to jump onto the ledges to open the doors? Balancing beams? The Lost Valley Waterfall? Before the rapters appear, a shot of the area with the rapters? T-rex? Lara going over water fall? After Lara has placed all the cogs in their places, a shot of her diving into the water? Tomb of Qualopec A shot of the room? A shot of the first room you go to to pull switch? Then second room you go to to pull the switch? A shot of Qualopec moving after Lara grabs the scion? Lara infront of the Natla sign on the roof? St. Francis Folly Lara looking at can in front of entrance? Shot of Lara on top of a pillar looking at golden globe before it has been detached from its original spot? A shot of the main room with the center piece you need to climb around to get to the other rooms? Shot of the globe in the Atlas room from the switch looking at globe? Shot of the Poseidon room when you first enter? Shot of the Damocles room with one of the fallen swords in front of you? Hephaestus room with ball of electricity looking in room where hammers are? The Colliseum A shot of the gorillas? A shot of the colliseum from the first balcony? Midas's Palace A shot of the room when you first enter? Lara turning to gold? Shot of the room after you grapple the support beams of the pillar (when the room has been flooded in sand)? Shot of the fire room when everything is activated? A shot of the room with all the pillars, when all pillars are up? Tomb of Tihocan A short of the main room with the water? After doing the water puzzle, a shot of the water fall above the pool of water you need to dive into? A shot of the tomb of Tihocan? A shot with Pierre's gun at Lara's head? A shot of Qualopec, Tihocan and Natla? Temple of Khamoon The first room where you need to grapple the blocks? A shot of the area where you encounter the mummies? A shot of the room with the mving staues? Shot of the room with the cat staute? Shot of the room with the moving floors? The final room with pillars and large doors? Obelisk of Khamoon A shot of the center piece that has all four pieces? The walls that will crush you? After getting all pieces a dive into the water? Sanctuary of the Scion A shot of the first puzzle? A shot of the Sphynx? Shot of the first room with puzzle? A shot of the big water room where you lift the water? Shot of the final room with all the pillars? A shot of the vision when Natla is imprisioned? Natla taking the scion from Lara? Lara on bike? Natla's Mines Lara diving back into water? Lara on crates before she jumps toward rope to jump toward waterfall? A shot of the area with the crane? A shot of Lara (with her pistols) shooting the glass? Lara taking the fuse from Larson? Kold holding Lara against wall? The pyramid before the lever is pulled? The Great Pyramid A shot of Natla using the scion in the room at the top? A shot of the pyramid looking up? A shot of the Doppelganger and Lara facing each other on the lever? A shot of the final room in level? Final Conflict Lara shooting Natla as they fall? A shot of the big creature? A shot of the room with the pool of water in the middle? In the room with the lava falls, a shot of the area before leaping toward the first ladder? Natla in the air? After Lara has shot Natla enough for the first round and she falls on her stomach, a shot where the camera in on her face looking at Lara? Lara grappling the pillar? Lara diving into the water? Lara smiling after looking at her hand?
  5. Awesome Shrensh! Thank you!
  6. Shrensh... You are amazing! I don't know what to say... THANK YOU!
  7. You are amazing Shresh! You have no idea. I gave all a quick look... And Underworld... I really want to play again, especially after seeing those images... Anyways, I have only replayed Legend at the moment so that is the only game at the moment I know which images I need. Bolivia Could I get a shot of when the level first loads and you see the waterfall, the cliffs and all that in front of the player? A shot of the first mercenary the player faces(Attack him if you like lol )? When Lara gets to the tomb and all the mercenaries arrive, any shot there? The room with the crate puzzle(The one before the quick time event)? Amelia taking out the sword in the flashback? A shot of Lara nd Rutland? Lara and the dias? Peru The over head shot in the first cutscene with the birds on the wire over looking Lara? A shot of Lara on Bike? The unknown Entity? Lara with Amanda's boot? The quick time event, Lara climbing onto beam? The room with the puzzle? The last fight scene at end of level? Japan Shot of Lara with loose hair(Either cutscene or gameplay)? Shot of Tokamoto? First fight scene? The fight in the office area? Pulling down monitor? Flipping across breaking pipes? Using ball to avoid turret? Boss fight? Lara climbing into helicopter? Ghana Shot from cliff over looking the water fall? Dive? Shot of scorpion statue where Lara talks about father? Room with water wheels? Large room with water/puzzle? First traps that work? Boulder? Climbing across temple? A shot of the water that is coming out of the grate that is to the right of the wall you throw a grenage at for a silver reward? When you come to the area with the bridge before the room with the cheetah and boulders? Shot of boss fight? Kazakhstan Overview of the area? Side flip in the cutscene when she meets the two men? Bike ride? Front shot of train as it heads for barrel on tracks? In the vents with electricity? Amanda? Green smoke? Lara as she crawls toward white light? England Lara on her bike? Shot of after Lara turns on power the water electrifies? Forklift? Shot of the room you descend? Shot as you make way under blades? Waterfall? The building with King Arthur(From outside)? Creature? Nepal Shot of Lara looking up at where she wants to go in cutscene(The view with the camera behind her)? Lara looking down at plane when we first see it? Inside the ice cave? Attack by Rutland's men? A shot when player first enters the room before swinging over to the scale puzzle? Lara putting sword together? Lara heading up stairs in last cutscene? Bolivia Redux Lara with Sword in cutscene? Boxes with Natla text on them? Fight again Amanda? Shot in the final cutscene when Amanda wakes up and starts talking, there is a short where the camera is behind Amanda looking at Lara who is looking at the portal? Lara performing a swan dive (kind of) as the portal collapses behind her? Amanda knocked out? Lara heading across wire? Shresh don't feel you need to do all of these, if any. I know this is a lot of work, and that I am asking for a lot. Thank you so much for all the help! ^-^ BTW the manor ones are awesome!
  8. This is not what I was expecting, not to say that is a bad thing ^^ I love the little gems... Reminds me of Spyro lol
  9. Hello everyone! So I have to do a blog for one of my courses and decided to do it on the lastest Tomb Raider trilogy but I need images and I don't have any of the games on the PC, so I was wondering if someone could play through the levels and take a few shots of different enviroments. I know I am asking for a lot. Before I go into detail, is anyone interested? Oh also I am in need of a screen shot of the Lara's bedroom... Bed area.
  10. Replaying the TR trilogy... TRL,A, and U!
  11. I find the title very similar to the Angel of Darkness... Hmmm....
  12. I am very excited for this... I really like the main cover of Lara in Thailand.
  13. The Sims 3 for me! ^-^
  14. Love this game! Sheva is awesome, love playing as her and Mercenaries is a lot of fun too. Took me forever to get Jill Battlesuit but I got it! Now I just want to play the expansions. Also it looks like all the characters have been shown for the Mercenaries Reunion. I was looking forward to Bird Lady. Anyways excited to play as Jill in the DLC... Now where is Claire?!!
  15. Hey, I just started playing RE5 again and I am searching for all BSAA Emblems. There is one in the Execution Ground Level in one of the shacks on the docks however each time I go there the BSAA emblem is not there. I played it at a friends when it first came out and found it but when I play it now on mine it is not there. Any ideas? Thanks
  16. Hey everyone, Quick question, I can't remember where but I do remember reading that if you perform a standing dive (by not pressing forward) at the edge in the prologue (at the end) before the cutscene, Lara will somehow attach to the pillars on the other side of the fireplace allowing you to finish the manor level and continue to Mexico. With that also I read somewhere that if you perform the glitch, finish the game and restart a new one that you will be able to choose which outfit to wear in the Med. Is this True? If so does it cause any problems? Hope to hear! Thanks!
  17. I am continuing to look for your review Morph lol... Looking at it it kind of reminds me of Bullet Witch... Oh now I feel like playing Bullet Witch lol
  18. Started playing RE5 again. Sheva is so much fun. Now if only i was able to get Jill's battlesuit in Mercenaries I would be happy. She reminds me of Fiona from Haunting Ground and Nina from Tekken. Fiona's head and Nina's jumpsuit.
  19. Alright when you do post it here LOL!
  20. Alright, I had to post it! I was playing TRU this morning and playing Thailand in the red drysuit... Anyways I was shotting the tigers before the broken corridor to the second section of the level when I learned a new move! I equipped the pistols and ran backwards towards one of the ledges that Lara vaults over by herself when Lara did a back sommersault over it. I was amazed. I know it sounds a little odd to get excited about this but I have had TRU since it came out and never knew about the move. More reasons why i love TRU
  21. Still no one has played this game?
  22. Yay I am Von Croy's apartment! Like how she wakes up with sunglasses on LOL haha. Has anyone played Wet here? I want to know if it is a rent (if it is in) or a buy. It looks like a game I would like (Love acrobatics and she has pistols, although not like Lara's) but I don't know. The thing is the ads didn't get me excited but watching the gameplay on youtube have.
  23. Started playing TR: AOD again (with TRU on the side ) Thinking about Wet though.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.