Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. Gene Hackman and his wife found dead at their home https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cewkkkvkzn9o This one hitting me hard!! He was so good in so many movies, too many to name them all: The French Connection, Bonnie & Clyde, The Conversation, Mississippi Burning, Reds, Under Fire, Bat*21, Superman and Unforgiven He won Best Actor Oscar in a leading role for The French Connection and Best Actor Oscar in a supporting role for Unforgiven. The article says Oscar-winning US actor Gene Hackman, his wife Betsy Arakawa and their dog have been found dead at their home in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Maybe a gas leak?
  2. Buffy The Vampire Slayer is my all time Favorite TV series Just a couple of weeks ago, Sarah Michelle Gellar confirmed that she was returning to the role of Buffy Summers with the original cast in a continuation of the series, picking up from exactly where the series ended 22 years ago.. I guess it won't be happening now. https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/buffy-gossip-girl-actress-michelle-trachtenberg-dead-39/story?id=119215091 Now I can't ever watch Buffy or Friends knowing that one of the major cast member on each series has passed away and passed too young.
  3. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Music is a very important and integral part of any movie. If the music was changed for the famous Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris Roman Colosseum fight scene from The Way Of The Dragon 1972.
  4. If Amazon cast a non white straight actor, gay actor, a woman, to play Bond, that's it for me. Amazon ruined Lord Of The Rings just like Disney ruined Star Wars and Indiana Jones. https://variety.com/2025/film/global/james-bond-amazon-mgm-gain-creative-control-1236313930/
  5. I missed that. Once the credits begins to roll, it's time for me
  6. I still have all the original Tomb Raider PC version, they still work on my new PC. Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider III, Tomb Raider The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider Chronicles, Tomb Raider 1 Gold, Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness, Tomb Raider Legend, Tomb Raider Anniversary.Tomb Raider Underworld. Tomb Raider 2013, Do these I-VI Remastered come in physical CD? I don't do Stream.
  7. The 3 Academy Awards South Korean director of Parasite and Snowpiercer making a Hollywood film. I hope he doesn't get ruin like many great Foreign directors before him that went to Hollywood: Wolfgang Petersen, John Woo. He made Okja (the little girl and her pig) for Netflix in 2017 and that was very good. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12299608/
  8. all 57 Super Bowl ads https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ad-meter/2025/02/10/best-super-bowl-2025-commercials-ad-meter-ranking/78380832007/
  9. Mission: Impossible – The Final Reckoning | Big Game Spot
  10. Congrats to the Eagles for beating them arrogant Chiefs.
  11. These guys are a bunch of sissies wimps. Where's Miss Croft when you need her?
  12. I do have a handful of those comics, but not all of them.
  13. The creators of this commercial won $1 million The 2025 Doritos Super Bowl commercial titled "Abduction" was the winner of a contest for creators to create a spot for the big game. Director Dylan Bradshaw and content creator Nate Norvell were recently announced as the winners of the "Crash The Game" competition, receiving a $1 million prize in addition to a trip to New Orleans for the Super Bowl.
  14. I don't like the Philadelphia Eagles but I also don't like Kansas City anymore. So I am rooting for the Eagles.
  15. Here's another franchise that needs to go extinct just like the dinosaurs it portrays in its movies
  16. I remember now why I didn't watch the 2015 reboot Fantastic Four (2015) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1502712/ Invisible Woman Sue Storm and Human Torch Johnny Storm are sister and brother. In the reboot, they made Johnny Storm black but both of their parents are White.
  17. For real? Fantastic Four Marvel comics has a poor movies adaptation history. The first attempt to bring Fantastic Four to the big screen never saw a cinema or home video release. The Fantastic Four (1994) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109770/ Then they tried it again twice and both didn't do well at the box office. Those are the ones starring Jessica Alba. Fantastic Four (2005) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120667/ Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0486576/ So they reboot it 8 years later and I don't think many folks saw it or remember it. I know I didn't see it. Fantastic Four (2015) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1502712/ All 3 movies received review negative criticism and bad reviews.
  18. Yes it does, almost Abysmal!
  19. February 14th on Apple TV+, it's that big alien eyes actress
  20. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
  21. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    I found a longer version, Sir T
  22. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Good thing I can't eat mayonnaise. It upset my tummy.
  23. The nominations for the 97th Academy Awards were revealed live this week. Emilia Pérez is the top nominee with 13 total, making the musical the most-nominated non–English language film in Oscars history. Next in line this year are Wicked and The Brutalist with 10 nominations each. The only movies I have seen on this list are The Substance with 5 nominations for Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actress, Best Original Screenplay, Best Makeup and Hairstyling; Flow (with the cat) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4772188/ with 2 nominations for Best Animated Feature and Best International Feature; Alien: Romulus nominated for Best Visual Effects and Gladiator II nominated for Best Costume Design. What can I say? I prefer to watch old movies. Best Picture Anora The Brutalist A Complete Unknown Conclave Dune: Part Two Emilia Pérez I’m Still Here Nickel Boys The Substance Wicked Best Actor Adrien Brody - The Brutalist Timothée Chalamet - A Complete Unknown Colman Domingo - Sing Sing Ralph Fiennes - Conclave Sebastian Stan - The Apprentice Best Supporting Actress Monica Barbaro - A Complete Unknown Ariana Grande - Wicked Felicity Jones - The Brutalist Isabella Rossellini - Conclave Zoe Saldaña - Emilia Pérez Best Supporting Actor Yura Borisov - Anora Kieran Culkin - A Real Pain Edward Norton - A Complete Unknown Guy Pearce - The Brutalist Jeremy Strong - The Apprentice Best Director Sean Baker - Anora Brady Corbet - The Brutalist James Mangold - A Complete Unknown Jacques Audiard - Emilia Pérez Coralie Fargeat - The Substance Best Original Screenplay Anora The Brutalist A Real Pain September 5 The Substance Best Adapted Screenplay A Complete Unknown Conclave Emilia Pérez Nickel Boys Sing Sing Best Cinematography The Brutalist Dune: Part Two Emilia Pérez Maria Nosferatu Best Original Score The Brutalist Conclave Emilia Pérez Wicked The Wild Robot Best Original Song “El Mal” - Emilia Pérez “The Journey” - The Six Triple Eight “Like a Bird” - Sing Sing “Mi Camino” - Emilia Pérez “Never Too Late” - Elton John: Never Too Late Best Editing Anora The Brutalist Conclave Emilia Pérez Wicked Best Production Design The Brutalist Conclave Dune: Part Two Nosferatu Wicked Best Costume Design A Complete Unknown Conclave Gladiator II Nosferatu Wicked Best Makeup and Hairstyling A Different Man Emilia Pérez Nosferatu The Substance Wicked Best Sound A Complete Unknown Dune: Part Two Emilia Pérez Wicked The Wild Robot Best Visual Effects Alien: Romulus Better Man Dune: Part Two Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Wicked Best International Feature I’m Still Here (Brazil) The Girl with the Needle (Denmark) Emilia Pérez (France) The Seed of the Sacred Fig (Germany) Flow (Latvia) Best Animated Feature Flow Inside Out 2 Memoir of a Snail Wallace and Gromit: Vengeance Most Fowl The Wild Robot The 97th Oscars ceremony will air live from Hollywood on Sunday, March 2nd, at 7 pm Eastern.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.