Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. They also look more organized and you can fill it with more items. I bet they were more durable and of better quality than the appliances we have today, like the refrigerator I saw one time that was $4,500 and had TV on its door. No one needs a TV on the refrigerator door!
  2. Thank you Sir T. But I don't see anything missing or amiss.
  3. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    I thought Ducks and chickens just eat worms and insects? https://www.tiktok.com/@luckiest_duckfarm/video/7148459011229093163 https://www.tiktok.com/@luckiest_duckfarm/video/7149203315572706603
  4. Yes I seen all the Marilyn Monroe films. You should try this one. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042208/
  5. This just dropped on Netflix, a movie about Marilyn Monroe with Ana de Armas, the cute girl in the last James Bond film No TIme To Die, the one who should had been the leading the actress in the movie instead of a guest role. 4 Reviews I found on IMDB are not good #1 Hollywood has ruined another woman legacy in Hollywood. Ana should be ashamed of herself for taking this role. Hollywood continues to ruin women and make false lies about them.Poor Marilyn can't even Rest In Peace with out these Hollywood snakes making money off her. This is one of the worst movies of the year. It's an insult that Hollywood keeps doing this to women in the industry. #2 Disgusting Depiction Of Who Marilyn Was... This is not a movie about who Marilyn Monroe was... It is insulting to her name and sad that many will take this as fact of who she was. And graphic r*pe scenes? Really? Don't waste your time. It's artsy and pretentious and pretends to be better than it is. It's style over substance and far too long, but will probably win an oscar... sigh... #3 The film is just "Marilyn" being hysterical, infantilized, and abused by every man in her life. I'm also certain that the only reason people are saying Ana de Armas is deserving of an Oscar nomination is that she's crying most of this film. They believe that any actress who can do that is riveting. Her attempts to hide her accent result in a very whispery tone that's distracting and detaches her from Marilyn. It's obviously a fictional story, but it is degrading to attach Marilyn Monroe to this and a terrible disservice to her legacy. #4 A disgrace to her legacy. The script is based on essentially a fan fiction biography. There's some liberties taken and I feel it is done in extremely poor taste. This is a terrible way to introduce Marilyn Monroe to a younger generation as a biopic. The talking fetus scene was where I officially checked out.
  6. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    That new Fall collection is so good the models are all falling heads over heels over it.
  7. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    The new Fall collection is here, ladies and gentlemen
  8. MARK your calendars: That Wednesday Addams series drops on Netflix on Wednesday, October 23rd. All 8 episodes on the same day.
  9. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    I see 2 forward passes past the line of scrimmage. There is no way the officials counted this as a valid TD.
  10. I am impressed!! Queen's funeral: Full guide to the gun carriage and the main procession https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62941422
  11. Interesting info about Queen Elizabeth's Corgis and a few Dorgi (when the Corgis decided to have relations with Dachhunds) https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62823074
  12. The Lying In State procession is still going on and it's schedule to end at 6 am which is in less than 5 hours. There are people still in the long Queue, which stopped adding new people to it hours ago. Some of the folks who have been in line for 12-15 hours will never get to the lying in state and will be told to go home when that clock hits 6 am. I will be real mad to be told to go home after I stood out there in the weather for 12-15 hours. Funeral in the morning and some folks were camping out with tents starting Friday. It will be on TV. I rather watch it on TV than camp out out there for 3-4 days.
  13. I have decided this is the last film quiz. Thank you for playing all these many 16+ years.
  14. Map https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1104221/Queue_route_map.pdf Live Queue Tracker
  15. The Brits sure are civil during this sad times. Standing in a line that stretches for at least 4.9+ miles and as much as 10 miles with a wait time that goes for 11.5-30 hours and for many of them, it includes standing out in the open overnight. This will not work in the USA. People fight and sometimes shoot each other over a line for coffee, McDonald's or free things. Most of the time in the USA there isn't even a line for those things, just a big mob of people. We Americans can learn some manners and civility from our British friends. https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/15/uk/the-queen-queue-lie-in-state-gbr-cmd-uk/index.html https://www.thecut.com/2022/09/the-queue-queen-elizabeth-coffin.html https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62872323
  16. Those soldiers with the big black hats, you can't see their eyes. I wonder if any of them are napping standing up.
  17. BBC Livestream of Queen Elizabeth II lying in state in Westminster Hall https://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-62897146
  18. I learned something today. Why is the Queen's coffin lined with lead. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royals/coffin-fit-queen--lined-27980810 https://inews.co.uk/news/royal-coffins-lead-lined-why-lining-explained-queen-coffin-funeral-procession-1850543 https://kesq.com/news/2022/09/14/why-is-queen-elizabeth-iis-coffin-lined-with-lead/
  19. I bet that line will go for miles https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62861617
  20. The Last Queen's Guard https://www.tiktok.com/@basingstokescouser/video/7142045465184341253 Queen Elizabeth II leaving Scotland for the final time https://www.tiktok.com/@burti05/video/7142908467852971269 https://www.tiktok.com/@cromwellandlucy/video/7142908481589218566 Queen's Elizabeth II landing in London and finally home at Buckingham Palace https://www.tiktok.com/@toooldfortic_toc/video/7142946620831763717 https://www.tiktok.com/@lioara_34/video/7142946720975195397 https://www.tiktok.com/@lioara_34/video/7142961503132585221 https://www.tiktok.com/@lioara_34/video/7142977615060536581 https://www.tiktok.com/@bella_and_trudy/video/7142991056194391301
  21. Yes I agree. I am excited to see it.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.