Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. If The Godfather is 50 years old, that would make me....
  2. Thanks, Sir Tom. I still need to finish the last Tomb Raider game I started on the XBox in July 2013: got stuck on the part with Lara running around on an island at night, wasn't sure what she was suppose to be searching for while avoiding enemy mercenaries. I also still need to play every Tomb Raider game that came out since for the PC, XBox or Playstation.
  3. Forget the slap at the Oscars this year. That was done to save Oscars ceremonies plummeting broadcast ratings. These are the two biggest highlight of this year's Oscars. 60 Years of James Bond 50 years Anniversary of The Godfather Wow! Pacino and DeNiro have gotten old. Pacino is actually older than DeNiro. He is 81, DeNiro is 78.
  4. That movie is 2 years over due. Should be renamed Old Gun.
  5. This is this year's Academy Awards nominees. The ceremony is this Sunday. https://www.imdb.com/oscars/nominations/ I have not seen any of these films and many of them I have never even heard of. Even if I had, they wouldn't be anything I am interested in watching, not even for free.
  6. Answers to the remaining unsolved images! 6 The Little Hours https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5666304/ 14 Adventureland https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1091722/ 15 Where The Wild Things Are https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0386117/ 22 The Girl On The Train https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3631112/ 28 Pale Rider https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089767/ 29 One Night In Miami https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10612922/ 34 The Conjuring https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1457767/ 53 Match Point https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0416320/ 55 An Education https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1174732/ Thanks for playing!
  7. I'll post the answers tomorrow. It's getting late now.
  8. They need to let the Predator franchise die!
  9. This don't look hopeful. It will be on HULU, not at theater. Only 4 people in the cast https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11866324/ Director only have one movie experience, 10 Cloverfield Lane https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0870469/?ref_=tt_ov_dr#director At https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prey_(2022_film) Despite being conceived as having an R-rating, Davis said that the film could potentially be cut to pass for a PG-13 rating. The last Predator was horrible. So they decided to make one that's more horrible?
  10. On Showtime. 8-part mini-series on Uber. What folks do they expect to watch it? Uber users? On IMDB there is already a second series listed for 2023. What is next? A 12-part TV mini-series about Outlook? Or a 22 episodes per season, 7 seasons, TV serial about AOL?
  11. Look what I came across on You Tube. I have Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back. Recorded in 1981 and 1983 from broadcast radio to cassettes. I still have them!! First one was 13 episodes, about 30 minutes per episode each week, second one was 10 episodes, again about 30 minutes per episode each week. I recorded them off the radio as they were being aired on the NPR public radio station, each episode took one side of one cassette tape. Just think about that for a second: 13 episodes and 10 episodes, one episode per week. Each week at a certain day I sat in front of my radio cassette before 6 pm, yes I still remember it came on at 6 pm. with a new tape in the cassette and record button press down and paused, just waiting for the broadcast to begin. That's 23 weeks. That's hard work and dedication. I even told everyone, my brother, my sister, my Mamma, my Dad: don't come into my room, don't knock, don't bother me until I say so. Then in 1983 when The Return Of The Jedi film came out, I was expecting a radio version too but it never happened. As the years passed I just forgot about it. I didn't know they finally did a 6-parts radio version of The Return Of The Jedi in 1996. I still remember sitting in front of the TV with the VCR on record and paused waiting for a favorite Music Video to come on MTV, not knowing if it will get played or when. You can sit there for 24 hours straight and that Music Video you wanted didn't get replayed that day. Also the VCR pause will shut off after it's been on pause too long and here you are scrambling to turn it back on, that's when the Music Video you waited for hours or days to see again so you can record it decides to play on MTV at that very moment. Now just about every Music Video that played on MTV during its early years is on YouTube in 720p and 1080p and in some instances even 4K. Young folks nowadays will never know the satisfaction and challenge of recording something off the radio using a cassette recorder or off broadcast TV using a VCR. Everything is on the net and all they need is a little handheld device to access it all. These YouTube versions are edited to make them shorter. When they aired on the radio each week, there was an introduction at the beginning recapping the previous episode and opening music score and an ending music score with a narration of credits for the cast and producers. More info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_(radio_series) https://www.openculture.com/2020/05/the-original-star-wars-trilogy-adapted-into-a-14-hour-radio-drama-by-npr-1981-1996.html
  12. I would pay to watch these.
  13. The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power Amazon paid $1 billion for this. I hope it will be as good as the 6 movies. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7631058/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lord_of_the_Rings:_The_Rings_of_Power
  14. I rather they made another Toy Story. Why are we so fascinated by Dinosaurs?
  15. Good job. But 13, 14 and 34 are not correct.
  16. What's with people's attitude? I went to Central Market. I go to deli to get ham, salami and cheeses sliced . The guy starts slicing the salami, doesn't even ask me how thick or thin I want it sliced. I ask him excuse me, could you show me what thickness you are slicing it. He takes the slices he already had on the wax paper, about a dozen of them and slam it on the top of the glass counter in front of me. How is that for you he said very rudely. I told him to start over, I don't want those, you are slicing salami for sandwiches, not slicing them thick like pepperoni for pizza toppings. Then he said he can't throw those away. I tell him not my problem, if you had asked me how I wanted it sliced when I told you I needed 1 lb of it and you are supposed to ask, you wouldn't be in this situation. Been buying cold cuts at this same store for years and I am always asked how I want it sliced. It's part of your job to ask. Then I go to check out and I had some large 4 lbs packs of Eckrich polish sausages that are usually $5.99 a pack, they have orange stickers coupons on them priced for quick sale, 50% off, best if sold by March 1st. The lady cashier rang them up at full price and didn't remove the coupons to scan them for the discount. I politely said please don't forget to scan them, for they are 50% off each. She gets annoyed. Don't like your job, don't want to work? Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Don't like dealing with customers? QUIT, STAY HOME, GO FIND A JOB YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE ANY CONTACTS WITH THE PUBLIC!! I was at Kroger few months ago and went to deli and guy ask me what can he get me and I said 5 lbs of the Virginia ham and 5 lbs of the Genoa Salami . He said very sarcastically what are you doing with so much ham and salami? Opening a sandwich shop? I told him you are rude, that's an ignorant statement. If I wanted 20 lbs or 100 lbs or the whole chub, your job is to sell it to me without needing to make sarcastic remarks and comments and ask stupid questions. I went and got the manager and while he was talking to the guy, I look on Google reviews and there were complaints about that same guy in deli: rude, poor attitude, smart mouth. I showed those to the manager and said you and your managers need to start reading online reviews of your store everyday and be more aware of what's going on in your store instead of sitting in your office twirling your thumbs and pretend everything is honky dory.
  17. #8 is not Castaway #18 is not The Fast and the Furious
  18. How many of these can you guess??? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
  19. Still can't believe this is the end. There are 9 books and each season has been based on a book, season 1 = 1st book, season 2 - 2nd book, etc. Season 6 is based on the 6th book. There is still plenty of story to tell and with 9 books they can go 9 seasons, even longer because it's been averaging a new book each year and a new season each year. If they were to continue, by the time the 9th season is made 3+ years from now, there will be 12 books. Amazon picked it up after SyFy cancelled it after only 3 seasons. Now Amazon is killing it because they say it's too expensive to produce: but they can make a Lord of The Rings TV series and the first season will end up costing Amazon almost $1 billion to produce, market and television rights paid to the Tolkien estate.
  20. Watching the final episode of S6 and it's also the series end. Some of these names I know! IMDB page https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15588252/trivia/ During the check-in before the assault there are several homages to other sci-fi works listed on the screen. The names are: Gail Ackbar (Star Wars) Douglas Quaid (Total Recall) David Bowman (2001: Space Odyssey) Commander Shepard (Mass Effect) Duncan Idaho (Dune) Alex Rogan (The Last Starfighter) Jason Nesmith (Galaxy Quest) Edward Buck (Halo: Guardians) Shaenon K. Garrity (Skinhorse and Narbonics) Ellen Ripley (Aliens) Dwayne Hicks (Aliens) Joseph Cooper (Interstellar) John Anderton (Minority Report) Jenette Vasquez (Aliens) William Hudson (Aliens) Rick Deckard (Blade Runner) Jack O'Neil (Stargate) Lucky Starr (Lucky Starr) Louise Banks (Arrival) Kevin Flynn (TRON) Roy Neary (Close Encounters) Johnny Rico (Starship Troopers) Kara Thrace (Battlestar Galactica) Sarah Connor (Terminator) Ryan Stone (Gravity) William Riker (Star Trek) *R. Levine and H. Ochiai are scripted.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.