Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. Yay, Morphie. I posted those clues yesterday and two LCO members which I won't name SMS me saying those clues left them clueless. So I will leave the images up for them to see.
  2. Mike Myers tribute to Sir Sean Connery at the 2009 AFI Lifetime Achievement Award ceremony for Sir Sean Connery.
  3. Answers to the remaining unsolved images are posted near the bottom of the page. 1.
  4. Trick or Treat !!
  5. Dad will always know better, no matter how old you are. Cool even when looking at death in the eyes!
  6. I agree with you, Sir Tom. OHMSS is one of my favorite and I still to this day wish George Lazenby didn't walk away from the role at the advise of his stupid clueless agent after only one film.
  7. RIP the only true James Bond and Indiana Jones Father
  8. People are actually excited on social media over this. How can they even eat such thing? How old is the video showing how it's made? It looks like it was filmed 20 years ago. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-8897999/McDonalds-bringing-McRib-time-2012.html Well, looks like there will be another toilet papers shortage at the stores. ^^^ photo is not accurate representation of the McRib you will receive at a McDonald's
  9. LOL! I scared Gia with it!
  10. Halloween will be boring this time after the scary year we had
  11. I don't drink Coffee. Unlike Andrea, my Dad, Grandpa Bill. 5 am I am still sleeping and they are in kitchen making noise grinding coffee beans.
  12. Tomorrow is almost here! Last season on The Mandalorian: HAHA!
  13. ^^^ wants me to log into Instagram to see it. I don't have Instagram.
  14. I stopped watching the X-Men movies once they started making them X-Juniors
  15. Furiosa prequel in develop. https://deadline.com/2020/10/furiosa-mad-max-spinoff-george-miller-anya-taylor-joy-chris-hemsworth-1234596503/ Anya Taylor-Joy as Furiosa, the role immortalized by Charlize Theron in Mad Max Fury Road. Anya Taylor-Joy is weird & scary looking! Remember her from Morgan? Anya Taylor-Joy is at this time seen in the New Mutants movie, part of the X-Men series. (blonde girl)
  16. October 11th New York Comic Con Brilliant!! ^^^


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.