Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. Wonder Woman 1984 is now on HBO MAX in IMAX 1080p, it dropped 19 minutes ago at exactly 11 am Central/12 pm Eastern. Does “Wonder Woman 1984” cost extra money? “Wonder Woman 1984” is free with your HBO Max subscription, but will only be on the service for one month. Then it will be made available on premium video on-demand for an additional cost. (Also if you are paying for a monthly TV services, some of them like AT&T Uverse, have HBO MAX included.) https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/25/soul-wonder-woman-1984-arrive-on-christmas-heres-how-to-watch.html
  2. A Charlie Brown Christmas https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6bkmfd
  3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Xmas_(War_Is_Over) So this is Christmas And what have you done Another year over A new one just begun And so this is Christmas I hope you have fun The near and the dear ones The old and the young A very merry Christmas And a happy New Year Let's hope it's a good one Without any fears And so this is Christmas For weak and for strong The rich and the poor ones The war is so long And so happy Christmas For black and for white For yellow and red ones Let's stop all the fights A very merry Christmas And a happy New Year Let's hope it's a good one Without any fears And so this is Christmas And what have we done Another year over A new one just begun And so happy Christmas We hope you have fun The near and the dear ones The old and the young A very merry Christmas (And a happy New Year) Ooh, oh (Let's hope it's a good one) It's a good, it's a good one Without any fear And so this is Christmas And what have we done Another year over A new one just begun
  4. Everyone enjoy a Wonderful Christmas 2️⃣5️⃣ ??? ????? and that Santa is good to you❤️ ~*'¨☆¨'*·~-.¸ ☆- and that 2021 Be A Better Year than 2020 -☆,.-~*'¨☆ ¨'*·~-.¸ ☆ Santa is already hard at work delivering gifts to good children and he is on his way to you soon. He is in Japan right now. https://santatracker.google.com/ If the Google Santa tracker doesn't work for you, use NORAD https://www.noradsanta.org/ NORAD been tracking Santa for 60+ years because of a fluke in a Sears advertisement: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NORAD_Tracks_Santa
  5. 11 out of 12. #07 is not Planes, Trains & Automobiles.
  6. I do agree with President Trump. The $600 payments are an insult and the hidden stuff is a disgrace on both parties. https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/22/politics/trump-coronavirus-relief-bill/index.html
  7. 6 out of 7. #8 is not a OHMSS nor is it any of the 25 James Bond films.
  8. Who are the unlucky folks that were stuck with the job to write this? https://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20201221/BILLS-116HR133SA-RCP-116-68.pdf It wasn't the 535 members of congress. Someone has the ungodly job of writing these bills. Remember in school when you had to write a paper or a report and the teacher said make it at least 500 words or 1000 words? I would sit there forever just thinking of the first sentence or paragraph. How does one write something like this? Why do they have to word it so confusing? Can't they just have one sentence for example for the stimulus check part that reads: "$600 will go to each individual that earned less than $75,000 in 2019" instead of what's in the bill and this is just a few lines of several pages.
  9. I beg to differ! DIE HARD is a Christmas movie. So are Gremlins and Lethal Weapon.
  10. only 3 days left to wait
  11. I read it and I am still not clear about it. But I think if you stream a sports game or if I do a image search, take one of the images in the search and post it somewhere, like we do here every day; for example this image I found on the History website when I image search 'Christmas Tree', I can go to prison or be fined if the person who took that photo decided to complain. [QUOTE]The CASE Act would create a quasi-judicial tribunal of "Copyright Claims Officers" who would work to resolve infringement claims. As outlined in the bill, copyright holders could be awarded up to $30,000 if they find their creative work being shared online.[/QUOTE] I am sure those "Copyright Claims Officers" will not abuse their position of power and will be fair and just toward the accused in deciding each claim. https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/12/21/atrocious-congress-crams-language-criminalize-online-streaming-meme-sharing-5500 https://deadline.com/2020/12/studios-poised-for-legislative-win-with-inclusion-of-provisions-for-felony-streaming-penalties-in-year-end-funding-package-1234660176/ https://mashable.com/article/coronavirus-relief-bill-case-act-copyright-illegal-streaming/ So a photo I take with my cell phone and I send it to friends. One of my friends post it online without my permission. I can complain to the Copyright Claims Officers and get up to $30,000 from him?
  12. We will be making a prime rib roast and a ham.
  13. I wish to every LCO member, to their families, to their friends, a SAFE Christmas and New Year. 2020 was a bad year for everyone on earth. Now that vaccines coming, maybe people can go back to work, school, restaurants, movies, sports, concerts, gathering. No more wearing mask and social distancing.
  14. I just watched the final episode of The Mandalorian. It can't end like this. Now we have to wait one year! It's cruel! It's inhumane! p.s. Don't turn it off when the credits roll.
  15. This Korean 10 episodes mini-series landed on Netflix this morning. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11612120/ The trailer at IMDB looks like a Resident Evil movie. I wonder if it has anything to do with this early 1989 Capcom video game with the same title, a game that supposedly inspired the 1996 Capcom Resident Evil video games. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_Home_(video_game)
  16. The Lucasfilm intro at beginning of each episode. 1 is Vader, second is ?, 3 is Threepio, 4 is ?, 5 is R2D2, 6 is Rebel pilot?, 7 and 8 are?, 9 is Mandalorian. url]
  17. You watch The Expanse, Sir T? I thought season 4 was a letdown. That's why I felt and assumed it was the end of it and Amazon will not make a 5th season.
  18. The Expanse Season 5 !!!! This show was started on SyFy and in 2018 while it was still broadcasting weekly new episodes, SyFy canceled it, saying it was too expensive to produce, never mind the incredible high viewers ratings. So Amazon picked it up for a 4th season which aired a year ago on 12/13. At the end of the final episode of season 4, I never heard anything about a 5th season. The final episode also felt like it was it. I just went to Amazon Prime and saw it. This is a nice surprise. New episodes every week on Wednesday through February 3. Three episodes are online now released today as part of the 5th season premiere. IMDB has a 6th season listed beginning a year from now. I hope they continue it. It's based on a series of novels, each one 500-600 pages long. There are 8 novels available with a 9th due in October 2021. Each season has been one novel: first season = first novel, second season = second novel, etc. There should be 4 more season at least or more if more novels are published after the new one in 2021 and Amazon is willing to continue to produce them. Amazon has billion of $. They can afford the production costs.
  19. More Disney+ streaming Star Wars stuff! The animation looks crappy!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.