Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. 74 is solved. 73 is not Super Troopers. I am on vacation.
  2. What does the way you speak say about where you’re from? Answer all the questions below to see your personal dialect map. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/upshot/dialect-quiz-map.html MY RESULTS: I am from San Antonio and Laredo, both in Texas and from Jackson in Mississippi.
  3. Hi Hardkore. Long time no see. How are you? You've guessed 3 out of 3 correct. Showgirls is 63 not 64 but I'll give it to you.
  4. I was reading this this morning from page 1. It's strange to read stuff I wrote pre Aurora and Allessandra. One of this probably what got that baby factory started.
  5. 77 # of wool! So who gets a new sweater? How did sheep lose their wool once a year before humans intervention? https://nypost.com/2021/02/24/wild-sheep-saved-from-massive-77-pounds-of-matted-fleece/ https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/baarack-sheep-found-struggling-walk-23562594
  6. The remaining unsolved images are on page 2 with Clues : https://www.laracroftonline.net/index.php?/topic/9544-first-film-quiz-of-2021-guess-the-titles-of-these-movies/page/2/ 1
  7. The Jessica Long Story Long Way Home made by NBC in 2013 for the 2014 Olympics. She travels 7000 miles from Baltimore to Siberia to find her mother who was 16 years old when she gave newborn Jessica up for adoption. if it dont play here go to youtube
  8. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    So funny! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOILKAy9kvM
  9. There were many commercials yesterday, as usual with every Super Bowl. But only one worth remembering and giving 5 stars to. More info on her here: AMAZING STORY of PERSEVERANCE AND FIGHTING. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Long https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2021/02/07/jessica-long-super-bowl-commercial-swimmer-paralympics/
  10. Top Gun 2 EXTENDED SUPER BOWL Trailer There you just saw the entire movie. I just saved you $16 per ticket. You are welcome.
  11. Kate Beckinsale was not on anyone's radar in 1999. She just came off the movie Brokedown Palace and hardly anyone knew who she was. The movie was a box office failure. Kate didn't gain some notoriety until 2001 when she starred in mega director Michael Bay's big blockbuster Pearl Harbor. She almost didn't get the role because she wore leather pants to the screen test and Bay was not impressed. 2 years after Pearl Harbor was when Beckinsale gained fame by starring in Underworld.
  12. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
  13. For me, Angelina as Lara Croft will always be what Sean Connery is for James Bond. I still remember in 1999-2000 when a Tomb Raider movie was announced and still in pre-development and script rewrites, everyone wanted Catherine Zeta Jones for the role. I was very active on Eidos forum at the time and I suggested Angelina Jolie, fresh from her role on The Bone Collector, would be the perfect Lara Croft, not Catherine Zeta Jones. I was BOOED big time by almost everyone. "Angelina who?" they said! "Her mouth is too big" they said! I even email Eidos and told them may I suggest Angelina instead of Catherine Zeta Jones. From IMDB: I like Charlize and Uma and Liv and Kirsten and Milla and Cameron and Christina and Jennifer Love but they are not Lara Croft. Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Love are too tiny. Jennifer Lopez, her back is too big. All the other ones are definitely wrong for the role.
  14. I was disappointed when it was announced a new Tomb Raider movie was in the work but without Angelina Jolie and I did go: ALICIA WHO? But I do have to admit Alicia did a good job as Lara Croft. She reminds me of Lara in the new Tomb Raider games that were not made by Eidos.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.