Everything posted by Guested Account
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2020: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
6 out of 7. #20 is not The Goonies.
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
The 2020 NFL Draft: Patriots didn't pick a quarterback to replace Brady. After years with Brady, no one looks good anymore? What are the Bears doing picking another tight end when they already have 9 of them? https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2020-nfl-draft-12-biggest-surprises-from-packers-and-eagles-taking-qbs-early-to-virtual-sanity-and-more/
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2020: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FIRST Film Quiz of 2020: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FIRST Film Quiz of 2020: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FIRST Film Quiz of 2020: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FIRST Film Quiz of 2020: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FIRST Film Quiz of 2020: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FIRST Film Quiz of 2020: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Perfect!!- The Rant Thread
So typical. Public traded companies was not who the $ was intended for. The government should make them give it back or take it back, I am sure the government have their bank account #. https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/21/large-public-companies-are-taking-small-businesses-payroll-loans.html The banks that gave these companies the loans are equally guilty https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/21/business/small-business-loans-ppp-lawsuit/index.html Then you have airlines getting 50 billion of $ in bailout on the condition it will help them keep their employees and not lay off anyone and they are still letting people go. They need to give those billions back. While at same 60 millions Americans eligible for the $1200 are still waiting and can't find out exactly when it's coming because the IRS payment status portal is not working correctly. Those same airlines are required to refund money to customers for every flight that has been cancelled and only 2 of them are doing it. They are sitting on $50 billion and they are not refunding money to the customers using the excuse that the tickets for those cancelled flights are still valid for up to 1 year from the date of purchase.- FIRST Film Quiz of 2020: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
The remaining unsolved images are on page #2 with clues.- The Rant Thread
I hope they reopen the country soon. Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem. I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I'm cracking a safe. I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator. Still haven't decided where to go for Orthodox Easter this Sunday ----- The Living Room or The Bedroom? PSA: every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom. Homeschooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher assistant fired for sleeping on the job. I don't think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we'd go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her dog. It was obvious she thought her dog understood her. I came into my house, told my cat..... we laughed a lot. So, after this quarantine.....will the producers of My 600 Pound Life just find me or do I find them? Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business. My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet. Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat I'm so excited --- it's time to take out the garbage. What should I wear? I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyarda. I'm getting tired of Los Livingroom. Day 6 of Homeschooling: One of my child just said "I hope I don't have the same teacher next year".... I'm offended. The maid called yesterday and we did a ZOOM home maintenance session. She talked us through vacuuming and making the beds. And she reduced her rate by 10%!- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Brian Dennehy passes at 81. Rambo couldn't kill him. His passing is from natural causes and not from Coronavirus. https://deadline.com/2020/04/brian-dennehy-dead-photo-gallery-career-1202910455/- Happy Easter Everyone!!
Together we will make it through this difficult times- Everything about Movies and DVDs
The Old Dark House 1932 https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023293/ She is the old lady in Titanic. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001784/ She was 22 at the time. First time I have seen her elsewhere. A very good scary movie. https://www.amazon.com/Old-Dark-House-Boris-Karloff/dp/B084GHTCV5/- Everything about Movies and DVDs
The Rhythm Section https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7134096/ This is so slow, believe it or not, it's by the same folks who gave the world 24 James Bond films. They should stick with Bond films. Also try to watch Bloodshot https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1634106/ and quit after 16 minutes. It's not any good.- The Rant Thread
We went to the supermarket. Signs everywhere saying all items are limited to 3 per household. Okay.... but then for example they were advertising canned soup and canned veggies, all varieties, 5 for $2. Or Coca Cola 2 liter products, all flavors, $1 each must buy 5. How does that work with 3 per item limit? If I only get 3 of the Coca Cola 2 liters, are they still $1 each?Manager says he doesn't know. Then the canned soup or canned veggies, if I only get 3, will they still 40 cents each? Manager also doesn't know. Finally is the limit 3 per each flavor or per each genre? The canned veggies have green beans in several different cuts, green peas, corn, carrots, mixed veggies, peas and carrots etc, is it 3 of each kind or mix and match 3 total? Same for the soup that comes in about 30 different flavor, am I limited to 3 total mix and match or 3 of each flavor? Manager still doesn't know. His 2 assistant and a cashier and a stocker think it's 3 total regardless of how you mix and match. Not just soup and veggies, all item which also means canned beans, canned broth, canned tuna, canned chili, canned meats, anything on the shelves. Which means you can only walk out with 3 items total. So I took about 30 cans to the check out and only 3 of the Coca Cola 2 liters instead of 5 and they all rang up at the sale price with no limits. The cashier said limit 3 after she rang them all up. I said, okay, you can take 27 items off and someone has to put them back. She gave in and let me leave with them.- YouTube
Why they didn't barricade it?- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Vivarium (2019) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8368406/ If you value your time, don't waste it watching this. Interesting mice in a maze setup but the writers didn't know what to do with it. Very boring and bleak and non sensical.- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Underwater (2020) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5774060/ A movie that FAILS at STEALING from Jaws, Aliens, the Abyss, the Meg, 47 meters down, Leviathan, Deep Star Six and even a bit of The Descent. The characters are dumb and their given dialogues even dumber and annoying saying not much that's intelligent and mostly repeating the same lines over and over whining about how they are going to die. One of the characters constantly says what he is going to do, when is he going to do it, why is he going to do and how is he going to do it so the audience knows what is happening: insulting for the screenwriter to treat the audience as if they are idiots. The cinematography is unfocused quick seconds shots never once did I feel that the characters, walking on the ocean floor almost 7 miles down, trying to get to the safety of an underwater drilling station, while being pursued by deadly aquatic creatures, were in any life threatening danger. The sound of Kristen Stewart's MONOTONE voice alone is enough to disrupt any attempts by the script to create and built up dread, tension and suspense.- YouTube
- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Bad Boys for Life (2020) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1502397/ Unexciting, boring, unnecessary, empty, especially when Bad Boys 2 was 17 years ago. The Call of the Wild (2020) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7504726/ The budget was $135 million? I know the dogs and other animals in the movie are CGI but no way it cost 135 million. Did it all go to Harrison Ford? The CGI was good but the movie was missing a soul, a heart, direction and purpose. The King (2019) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7984766/ It was alright. Not bad. not great. Good for killing time.- Everything about Movies and DVDs
We were watching The King last night. She looks exactly like her father!! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lily-Rose_Depp- How to wash your hands, right.
How to wash your hands. I don't do interlocking fingesr, the palm circles, and the wrists. I do use paper towels to turn water off and to open the bathroom door. But not every public restroom has paper towel or some do have paper towels but they are always empty.- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (2020) I enjoyed this film and Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn is fun to watch.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.
- FIRST Film Quiz of 2020: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.