Everything posted by Guested Account
-
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!
Can we get through Thanksgiving first? Every year it's the same thing!
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
Really? I heard it's just for the rest of the season: 6 games. He can appeal too. He needs to be arrested and put in jail.
-
Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
Just watch episode 2 of Mandalorian. It's a little bit better than first episode but still not enough for me to give it 1 stars out of 5. Guess I will force myself to endure another episode next Friday.
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
If anyone of us took a hard object and swing it at someone and hit them in the head, that's assault with a deadly weapon. That Garrett guy should be charged with it.
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
Meanwhile in the NFL last night. I didn't watch the game last night cause I don't care for either team. Looks like I missed out on the big fight that happened with 8 seconds left in the game. That was not necessary. The game was over. The Browns won. That Browns player should not had done that plus he already sacked the QB!
-
Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
You need to catch the Despecialized versions. They are on torrent and they are actually Lucasfilm approved and they won't fall under the copyright pirating laws for getting them.
-
YouTube
I didn't know a single one. I never seen that show. Neither the toons or the movies. I would had shared too. The bald guy in his row is probably going to beat the guy up in the parking lot. He looked major P O and Crazy!
-
YouTube
Watch it and then say whether you would had done the same thing. The comments on youtube are mixed. I would had shared.
-
Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
Found these All Changes Made to Star Wars: A New Hope (Comparison Video) PART I Skip to 7:38 for the Han Solo/Greedo confrontation All Changes Made to Star Wars: A New Hope (Comparison Video) PART II Star Wars: A New Hope - Deleted Scenes [1080p HD] All Changes Made to Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (Comparison Video) Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - Deleted Scenes [1080p HD] All Changes Made to Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (Comparison Video)
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Saw Joker. Joaquin Phoenix did a good job: I will give him that. He might get an Oscar for it. But I still didn't like the film. How does this makes 993 millions? I assume is this snowflake generation with their sheep mentality that spent most of that 993 millions: they are so easily pleased. They click like and thumbs up on everything and will follow the lives of total strangers on the internet to the end of time. Of course there will be a sequel. I won't be watching it.
-
Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
And here we go again with the Han Solo shoot first and not shoot first scene. https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/12/20961173/disney-plus-star-wars-han-solo-greedo-new-hope-edit-george-lucas
-
Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
Just watched the first episode of The Mandalorian. I am not impressed and not wanting to SPOIL it, but the ending of the first episode was a WTF moment for me!! They couldn't come up with something new? This is the first Star Wars series I've seen outside of the 10 theatrical films. There are 3 other Star Wars TV (animated) series before The Mandalorian and I have never watch a single episode of them.
-
Saw this on the Apple iPhone store
How the heck can you play TR on a phone?
-
FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
I want one of those blasters and two of those Stormtroopers armor uniform!! But honestly, what are those Stormtroopers armor uniforms for? In the movies, a blast from a blaster and they are down. Those stormtroopers armor don't seem to be good at stopping anything.- Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
Ain't that the truth! I had to go online and search "Rise of Skywalker" voice over to find what it was being said. It's Luke's voice. It didn't even sound like him. Not once during the entire trailer did I think: hey, that's Luke that's talking!- Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
I couldn't understand 90% of the voice over in The Rise of Skywalker trailer- Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
TOO MANY STAR WARS MOVIES and NOW, A TV SERIES TOO!!- Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
added to the remaining unsolved images below. 1. 1980's Best Picture 3. Teenage burglars 8. To Love or not to Love, that is the question 16. Speed = 4 mph 30. What are you doing? I am making popcorn. 33. Terrorists at the Super Bowl 34. Cross country car pool to meet his West Coast dream girl 35. Famous horror from the master of horror 36. Ghosts caught on videotape 37. Don't go into the woods 40. Los Angeles is the setting of this 1990's Academy Award winning film 41. Recent crappy remake of a classic 1980's horror film 42. Famous bank robbers 46. First film ever to use CGI 50. Musical about an arranged marriage 51. From delivering pizza to robbing banks 54. She is stalked by a ghost 56. Recent shark film 59. Based on a play by a famous playwright 60. Infidelity, blackmail, murder and haircuts 63. Bring him some scalps in this World War 2 film 65. One day a year, for 12 hours, it's legal 66. Man recounts a story of 5 mysterious sisters he met as a kid 67. Dude! 68. Mid 2010's big sci-fi flop from the mouse company 70. Vietnam war film 71. Big ears! 72. He has to spend 30 millions in 30 days 73. Journey remake 74. What does she want to be when she grows up? A hitman. 76. Disaster films spoof 79. Recent World War 2 spy couple film 80. That famous radio and TV comedian duo 82. Single mother teaches her son that there are no such thing as monsters 83. Women in the space program 84. Until recently, it was the highest grossing film of all time 85. Murder at the vatican 86. 1980's Army comedy 87. He just wants to have the perfect family Christmas 88. Magicians robbing banks 89. Home movies making kids 93. Body switching 94. Big ape 95. They maybe small but they are deadly 97. Prequel to the quest for the jewelry trilogy 98. This is just so obvious, I won't even bother to give y'all a clue.- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Well, thanks for ruining the movie for me....- Everything about Movies and DVDs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChJ_afRiUzo April 2020 is a long way away - FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.