Everything posted by Guested Account
-
YouTube
I know. I found out when I drove up to Newark from Houston in 1990 with a friend who was moving there - we were in a big U-Haul truck. Stopped by a gas station and I got out to put gas in like I always do in Houston and along the entire drive up there. The attendant ran out screaming at us like the world was ending and we were going to cause the pumps to explode. We went through several states between NJ and Houston (Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennesse, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania) and NJ was the only one who had that stupid law.
-
YouTube
This is what happens when the entire country drive on the wrong side of the road. Some of them become dumb and confused.
-
2019 91st Academy Awards Nomination full list.
The result of tonight's Academy Awards ceremonies. The Oscars are a joke now!! Such a big farce that they couldn't even find anyone (famous) to host it. https://www.imdb.com/oscars/nominations/ This is what I think of the Oscars for over 10 years now.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Deleted. Posted in wrong thread.
-
I want this! Resident Evil 2 2019 Remake!!
The last Tomb Raider game I played was on the XBox in 2013, whichever one was it, and I never did finish it. EDIT: It was July 11th, 2013.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I agree. I don't like the title Shatterhand either especially in the British English language, Shat means something else! https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6734987/Bond-25s-ridiculous-working-title-Shatterhand-BLASTED-fans.html
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I hate it when they make you a week or weeks for part 2.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Damn! After tonight's episode of The Orville, I want to be a Kaylon. They are cooler than the Borg!
-
Former Lara Croft Model Jill De Jong Publishes A Healthy Cook Book
I went to the Lara Croft Model pages and there is a couple of names I do not remember or recognize. 2003 was the last year I was still single. Everything else from July 2004 when I got married and after has been a blur especially beginning in April 2007 and thereafter.
-
Former Lara Croft Model Jill De Jong Publishes A Healthy Cook Book
When was she Lara? I don't remember her! Old age and amnesia creeping in.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Watching Velvet Buzzsaw. She is 65 now? When did she turn 65? Lethal Weapon 3 and 4 and The Thomas Crown Affair remake were over 20-27 years ago? Where did the time go?
-
YouTube
Meanwhile in China.... I find it strange that there were no crashes, not even one. Fake video? warning: LOUD ANNOYING background music.
-
I want this! Resident Evil 2 2019 Remake!!
I want to play too but I can't. I need to send my kids to boarding school in Switzerland or something like many parents do.
-
The Rant Thread
You go, Morphie!! Tell them!!
-
The Rant Thread
Annoying Bastards!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
So with a new Terminator movie due out in November, produced by James Cameron, the same guy who produced and directed the first 2 films, and being a direct sequel to the first 2 films and forgetting everything that happened in the 3 Terminator sequels after them, none of them made by Cameron, I decided to revisit the first 2 films and read up on their production history. O J Simpson (Yes, that O J Simpson) was originally considered for the role of the Terminator. In 1983 when the movie was still going through casting and pre-production, he was considered a big cultural icon. But Cameron felt that Simpson would not be convincing as a killer. Oh can you see the irony of it??? Did O J not getting the role of a cyborg killer made him decide to turn fantasy into reality?
-
The Rant Thread
Again with these calls marked Grand Prairie. Used to get them last year almost every couple of days, always in afternoon between 4-7, always an exchange # that starts with a 77 or 78 (469-78#-#### or 469-77#-####) but always a different # showing on the caller ID. Always 2 calls within a couple minutes of each other. Never leave a voice mail. I called one back one time using one of the websites that lets you make free phone calls and send texts for free and got "# you are trying to reach is disconnected" message. I block each # every time and I have about 200 of them in my block list: again, all starting with 469-78# and 469-77#. Then I stopped getting these calls about end of October. It started back up last week and now it's every other morning between 8-10. I don't answer them (or answer any calls that don't show up on my caller ID as an already saved contact) when it rings but it's still very annoying. p.s. I just got this phone # about March of last year when I bought a new iPhone. I never had these calls from Grand Prairie on my old # on the old iPhone I had for almost 4 years.
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Answers: 1. Pleasantville 5. Brother Bear 22. Bride Wars 38. Die Another Day 007 39. A Simple Favor 40. Halloween 2018 42. Bad Times At The El Royale 43. Cube 44. Paddington 45. This Means War 49. Evan Almighty 53. While You Were Sleeping 55. King Kong 2005 59. I Know What You Did Last Summer
-
Forum got moved to an ssd hard drive.
Oh WHEW! When I saw Account Suspended, I thought my life was over and it was flashing before my eyes.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
There was too much CGI and going on the screen especially the underwater sequences showing Atlantis when they were driving around in her submarine and also at the end during the final battle, too much on the screen to take it all in. Some of it looked like it wasn't fully cleaned up too - it didn't seem seamlessly blending in with the rest of the screen.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
San Andreas (2015) If you drive fast enough with enough distance of a head start, should be able to clear it and land on the other side which being lower makes it even easier and more likely to clear it, right?
-
YouTube
Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes: https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/WEB-Road-Rage-Hood-Ride_NECN-504888592.html
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Polar (2019 Netflix) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4139588/ OMG!! Was this a bloody and violent movie!! Based on a Dark Horse Graphic Novel, it's sort of like a cross between 300, Sin City and Leon: The Professional. Then there is the ending which I didn't see coming!! I hope they will make a sequel! 4/5
-
I want this! Resident Evil 2 2019 Remake!!
You are so lucky!
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.