Everything posted by Guested Account
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
4 out of 4. Corrected. My Mistake.
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Ignoring the crappy feminist remake, this is a sequel to the first 2 films and it's directed by the son of Ivan Reitman, the director of the first 2 films. HELL YES! BRING IT!!- FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
6 out of 8. #12 is not Heaven Can Wait and #28 is not The Shining.- FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
WOW, Sir T! #5 is not The Abyss.- FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
YAY!- FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
You have already solved #26.- FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
2 out of 4. #5 and #25 are not correct.- FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Good job! #4 is not Click.- FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Remaining unsolved images with are on page #2: https://www.laracroftonline.net/index.php?/topic/8715-first-film-quiz-of-2019-guess-the-titles-of-these-movies/&page=2- Picture of an Egg heart 42.4 million times on Instagram !!
An egg provides nourishment and when incubated brings life to the young inside. Billions of people around the world day in and day out depend on the egg for sustenance either by itself or as an ingredient in 1000's of recipes. So what does Kim Kardashian and her pack of animals actually do for the world? As I see it, absolutely NOTHING AT ALL! They are famous for being part of the brood of Bruce Jenner: a former Decathlete who later in life decided he want to be a different person than the one he was born under but other than that they do absolutely nothing, contribute to the world nothing: unless someone is an idiotic impressionable person who lives and breathes everything the Kardashians do. They also sure don't look very nourishing or appetizing to eat. If I was an extra-terrestrial and Earthly humans were my food source, I wouldn't eat any of the Kardashians. Let's hear it for THE EGG! Winner every time!- Picture of an Egg heart 42.4 million times on Instagram !!
In 2004 I went to Casper Wyoming for business. i was there about 3 months and I rented a room from a family that had a ranch raising horses. They had 40 some hens and every day we had fresh eggs. They don't even keep the eggs (or butter) in the refrigerator. It sits in a basket on the kitchen counter by the window next to the butter. The eggs are all different color and sizes. They tasted different than supermarket eggs including the brown eggs you find at the store that are supposedly better than white eggs.- Picture of an Egg heart 42.4 million times on Instagram !!
Now that I've examined its photo closely, I must honestly admit: that IS one nice looking egg. It possesses a nice hue unlike the eggs in my refrigerator: all boringly sterile white. Whenever I eat them I feel like I'm in a hospital or I'm shopping at Target. This egg has a smooth clear skin devoid of wrinkles, ripples, incomplete pigmentation, bumps and spots. It also has a nice oval shape making it very aesthetic pleasing to look at.- Would you buy these shoes if you had $180 to splurge?
Shoes companies been trying to come up with a self lacing shoe since Back To The Future.- Would you buy these shoes if you had $180 to splurge?
I can see a few folks wearing this and getting shot and robbed over them. https://ktla.com/2019/01/15/i-tried-on-nikes-second-generation-self-lacing-shoes-it-will-be-tough-to-go-back-to-regular-laces/- Picture of an Egg heart 42.4 million times on Instagram !!
Since I posted this thread 16 hours ago, it has garnered another 2.5 million heart, 600,000 followers and 300,000 comments. Some folks sure just get eggcited over nothing!! But looking at the sunny side of this, I am glad this egg not only poached the record previously held by Kylie Jenner, it was able to crack it. I think Jenner's Instagram fans might flip in the scramble for clicks. At the same time I still can't believe so many million folks got a hard boiled over the photo of an egg - maybe I am the wrong generation because I just can't see the yolk of it. The whole thing is quite eggocentric if you ask me. But hey, what do I know? After all, I am not eggsactly an eggspert on the social media life of an egg.- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Katherine what? I wasn't aware Cybernetic Organisms could procreate! https://www.etonline.com/chris-pratt-proposes-to-katherine-schwarzenegger-a-timeline-of-their-romance-117348- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Just saw this on TV when I was flipping through the channels. https://tvline.com/2019/01/15/roswell-new-mexico-reboot-changes-explained-cw-photos/ Didn't even know they rebooted it. The original 1999 series was great and it was cancelled after 3 season. Can't believe Shiri Appleby who played Liz in it is 40 years old now.- Picture of an Egg heart 42.4 million times on Instagram !!
A stock photograph of an egg has broken the record for the most likes for a post on Instagram. A record previously held by a Kylie Jenner post, with 18 million, the egg has more than doubled that and it's still going. It's at 42.4 million hearts, 6.2 million followers and 2.1 million comments now Further evidence most people are dumb sheep with very short and shallow attention span and they will click likes and heart and thumbs up on anything that's posted on social media. Now I am just waiting for some idiot to start a GoFund page to save this egg from becoming a breakfast omelette or a quiche and to use the money to provide it a home where it can turn into a chicken.- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Oh I never learned to count. I enjoyed The Mule. I like pretty much almost everything Clint has been in.- Everything about Movies and DVDs
4 movies I've seen in the past 2 weeks. ^^^ the 1956 original with Robert Wagner as a major creep that manipulate women; not the crappy 1991's remake with Sean Young and Matt Dillon. Released in a time when girls who get pregnant out of wedlock were disowned by their fathers and shunned by society; the words pregnant and pregnancy was not allowed to be said in the movie nor in any of the film's advertisements. ^^^ This 1962 film is one of the first post nuclear war survival movies (with or without zombies). ^^^ while I was watching this, I kept getting the harrowing feeling this is Clint's final screen appearance - he is getting up there in age. - Everything about Movies and DVDs
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.