Everything posted by Guested Account
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
Well, I am 3-1 on my picks this weekend. Annoying Patriots always want to ruin everything!! Next week I am picking the #1 Rams over the #2 Saints and the #1 Chiefs over the #2 Patriots. The Chiefs vs. the Rams in Super Bowl 53.
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
Then the only time I picked the Patriots to win a Super Bowl, they lose! You just can't win betting on them or betting against them.
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
Looks like I am going to lose again for betting against the Patriots unless the Chargers, currently down 35-7 at halftime, can pull off a miracle in the 2nd half!!
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
I'm going with the Chargers and Saints today.
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
I am 2-0 so far this weekend. I knew the Cowgirls wouldn't go far. They should not had been in the playoffs in the first place.
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
What comes around goes around. KC did to the Colts what the Colts did to the Texans last week. That's why you should always Do unto others as you would have them do unto you -because if you don't, it will come back to bite you. I was very happy to see the Colts lose.
-
What the Heck is all this?
I was able to run disk clean up and get it to scan the files in the winsxs folder and when the scan was completed, it told me 5.4 GB of those files could be deleted. I clicked okay and it deleted those files. Reason why the files in the winsxs folder didn't come up in the disk clean up scan the first couple of times is because I had Windows Update disabled under services.msc. That's just poor design! If you don't have Windows Update on, it doesn't detect the folder which is clearly there. Microsucks just want to make everything complicated - just like lawyers - always complicating things that are not supposed to be complicated.
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
The Chiefs sure make it look easy: very first possession of the game and they score a TD in under 3 minutes. Then on their 2nd possession of the game and they score on a reverse play on a 36 yard TD run. Chiefs up 14-0. Just way too easy!
-
What the Heck is all this?
I didn't delete any of them. I have plenty of hard drive free space, internally and externally. I just don't like to see crap in them especially the kind that Microsucks like to bloat our hard drives with.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Der Hauptmann aka The Captain (2017) https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6763252/ The true story of "Willy Paul "Willi" Herold, also known as "the Executioner of Emsland", who was a German soldier in April 1945, two weeks before the end of World War II, while separated from his unit, came across an abandoned car containing the luggage of a Luftwaffe captain. Herold put on this uniform and pretended to be the officer, gathering around him a number of equally lost soldiers who followed him and his orders without questions. Herold and his group embarked on the murder of inmates at prison camps and unarmed non-combatants civilians." source: WIKI STUPID Nazis and their obsessive need to constantly play Follow The Leader !! You see a guy who is barely 20 years old wearing a Captain uniform and you don't question his rank? You just follow him and his orders implicitly even if those orders involve committing murder and other war crimes !! So glad we got rid of their psychotic bunch!! 4/5
-
What the Heck is all this?
I only had one of them crashed on me and it was years ago: a 500 GB one. But I took it apart out of the plastic case and plugged it into the tower internally and it's been working fine since as a 2nd internal hard drive.
-
What the Heck is all this?
Every one of my external hard drive has an identical one for back up and everytime I add or remove something in it, I do it immediately on its identical backup.
-
What the Heck is all this?
I have an external hard drive connected to my PC. Actually I have 16 of them, all 8 TB.
-
What the Heck is all this?
Thank you, Morphie! Typical of Microstupid!
-
What the Heck is all this?
But there are so many taking up so much room on my drive!! Happy New Year, Morphie!! I turned 54 Sunday 2 days ago.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
She's still alive? She's 102 years old now!! https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000014/
-
What the Heck is all this?
I was searching my hard drives to see if I have a 1984 movie in my collection named Wild Life and no I don't; but the search results found a little video file called Wild Life HD. So I open the folder it's in and then scroll up to the bigger folder that folder is in and it put me into this large folder. What the Heck is all this? Look how many files there are and how much room in my Drive C they are taking up!! 13 GB is a lot of hard drive space!! Can I delete them? I did a disk cleanup and it only deleted about 300 MB and none of them are from this folder. I even followed the instructions here and disk cleanup did not find any Windows Update files to show me to remove. https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/clean-winsxs-folder-to-save-space According to the above article those files are needed for Windows Update and each time Windows Update is ran, more files are added to that folder. But Windows Update only need to the newest files out of that folder according to that article and Disk Cleanup is supposed to be able to single out all the older files in that folder that Windows Update no longer needs to use to do the next Update. Well, Disk Clean up didn't find anything in that folder that could be deleted. There is no bloody way Windows need all those files, all 68,231 of them, just to run the next Windows Update which by the way I have changed to MANUAL years ago because there were reports some of those Windows KB updates were EXE programs taking over PCs constantly showing pop up messages on the screen telling their users to update to Windows 10 and if you didn't, after a few attempts to get you to update, they will lock the PC user out of the OS and install Windows 10 without the permission..
-
Lucid Waking From Dreams
I had thosetoo and then woke up and needed to pee big time. Guess that's how kids wet their beds is they don't wake up before they need to go.
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
The head coach of the Colts is Frank Reich? Oh the biggest Comeback game in NFL history!! He came back to haunt Houston again! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Comeback_(American_football)
-
Lucid Waking From Dreams
I always have the dream that I am falling since I am afraid of heights in waking life.
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
Houston Texans, in the 3rd quarter against the Colts, are being shut out 21-0!!
-
The Rant Thread
No One couldn't be that dumb.... except for this guy who is dumber !! https://abcnews.go.com/US/oregon-man-stealing-bike-front-police-station-immediately/story?id=60104735 I hope he doesn't procreate and will have no offsprings when he leaves this planet..
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
Any knowledgeable fan will realize that several coaches who bit the dust Monday were undone by injuries, Marvin Lewis, Adam Gase, Steve Wilks, and Marquand Manuel. Others were convenient scapegoats for dubious front offices. It does not seem that any grave injustices have been committed , but it is a little hard to tell in the cases of Vance Joseph and Steve Wilks. Let's take them individually: Arizona Cardinals Steve Wilks inherited a severely depleted roster in a division that features a powerhouse and a second playoff team. His starting QB was lost to injuries in week 3 forcing Josh Rosen into the fire with little to work with. Atlanta Falcons Defensive Coordinator Marquand Manuel was undone by the loss of Keanu Neal and Deion Jones in week 2, follow by Ricardo Allen in week 4. Derrick Shelby was also lost in week 2 missed the next 4 games, and wound up on injured reserve for the last 5 weeks. Dan Quinn is to act as his own DC next year. Steve Sarkisian achieved notably disappointing results with the Falcons array of offensive talent over two seasons. Carolina Panthers head coach Ron Rivera fired 2 defensive assistants in December. It was a strange year with Cam Newton trying to play with a shoulder injury and questions about Norv Turner's offense. Rivera gets another year, but that seat must be awful hot. Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis's squad was hit hard by injuries, but most observers felt that he ought to have been replaced many years ago. Few coaches are allowed to fail for 16 seasons. Cleveland Browns coach Hue Jackson was let go at the mid-point. Hopefully, Baker Mayfield's subsequent heroics will prevent another stupid owner from giving him a third chance to mis-coach another team. In fact, it is hard to imagine him getting another offensive coordinator job after this debacle. The Denver Broncos won only 11 games in two seasons under Vance Joseph, but most observers felt that he had little chance to succeed with the rosters John Elway gave him. Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy was relieved after 12 games. Many felt he had stayed too long, but the vaunted Packers personnel folks haven't performed well in recent years either. McCarthy is believed to be the Jets first choice to replace Todd Bowles. Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase was let go after another disappointing season, which seems harsh in that he was forced to start Jay Cutler, Brock Osweiler, and Matt Moore while Ryan Tannehill was injured. But Tannehill was only 5-6 when he did play. Gase is interviewing with the Cardinals. The New York Jets sort of gave Todd Bowles 4 years to succeed. He didn't look too impressive, but neither did the rosters he was given to work with. They are still the Jets. Tampa Bay coach Dirk Koetter started well but followed up with two losing seasons. Moreover Jameis Winston has failed to improve. Many believe that the Mike Tomlin era has run its course in Pittsburgh. Do they have their eye on an assistant with a playoff team? The Steelers have been very patient with coaches. So Tomlin may be safe.
-
Happy New Year 2019 !!
It's 2019 !!!
-
Happy New Year 2019 !!
Happy New Year's 2019 !! The year of the Pig (Chinese Zodiac 12 years cycle. If you were born in 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007)
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.