Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. The Hunt. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8244784/ Didn't need the message of it! Get enough of that from the news and media every day. Wasted 90 minutes!
  2. Steam sucks. Installed it and uninstalled it. Tried to get the 2 free Tombraider games and 1. it only lets you install one at a time and 2. it has to download the complete game before it installs it 3. which one is 2.4 GB and one is 9.some GB and 4. the download is very slow, the 9GB will take all night at 1 MB at a time and NO I DON't HAVE ANY DOWNLOADS GOING, and 5. you need to be log into your steam account on the browwer and have the installed program running at the same time to be able to install the game which tells me the same applies when you want to play the game, you don't know what the website and the program are doing in the background, spying on you, looking through your computer, tracking and logging your every key stroke and so on. Don't need those games so bad. Free or no free. Considering how many millions of people worldwide sign up on Steam to buy games through them, they need to make their system more user friendly and provide faster servers. Everyone has to wait all night to download and install a game? After 1 hour on the 9 GB one, it only downloaded 44 MB with over 9 GB left to get and that's not including installation. That's just the download of the installation set up program. On the bottom of the window there is a progress bar that reads 0 of 3 installed. Those still need to be done after you have downloaded 9+ GB for one game and 2.4 GB for another game. PLUS why 0 of 3? Why 3? I was only installing 2 games and in my profile purchase history, it's only showing 2 games. What is the 3rd one? Also it won't let me use VPN, ANOTHER MINUS. SQUARE ENIX is not any better, it wants all my real world info to create an account to complete the purchase of 2 FREE GAMES. Then it gave me 2 Keys codes to activate both games on STEAM which STEAM never asked for. So what was the point of me going through all that with SQUARE ENIX to create an account for? Well, I used a THROWAWAY EMAIL and I made up the names and address and phone # until it accepted them to generate the activation key codes.
  3. That Osiris game looks like a shoot them up game. Doesn't even look like a Tomb Raider game with puzzle solving and exploring. I have to create a Square Enix account and a Steam account to get those games for free? I also don't like Steam that requires you to have their software which is much like iTunes, which I refuse to put on my computer even when I do have an IPhone, have it running in the background, logged in, with an internet connection, anytime you want to play one of the games that's downloaded and installed from their site. Sounds like all kind of ways to spy on you and put stuff on your computer.
  4. The Invisible Man 2020. Don't believe all the good reviews. This movie sucks.
  5. It's the one I couldn't continue not long into it and also the one that felt more like a first person shooter than a Tomb Raider game. Those dark dimly illuminated environment made me nauseous. No Thanks.
  6. Which one is this? Is this the one that came out in 2012 that I played on the XBox and I couldn't finish? Lara was stuck in the Mercenary camp at the beginning, it was at night, dark, hard to see, and going around in circle. https://store.steampowered.com/app/203160/Tomb_Raider/
  7. I got them all. Jill of the Jungle is a bit Tomb Raiderish.
  8. Those Bears are cute. Mr. Whipple isn't.
  9. It's not toilet paper if the bears don't squeeze it!
  10. I have never heard of any of them. LINK
  11. WOW! Even my cell phone can't take that kind of pix. https://mars.nasa.gov/resources/curiositys-1-8-billion-pixel-panorama/?site=msl So what's preventing it from driving over a cliff or breaking a wheel or an axle/rod that connects the wheels or hitting something and toppling over like a turtle?
  12. According to the documentary, we all came from the dominant surviving creatures after the dinosaurs were wiped out: the rat. Birds, other mammals on land and in the ocean, all evolved from the rat. If useless things like roaches, mosquitoes, flies, rats, mice, go extinct, it would be fantastic.
  13. Watching a documentary that says we are headed for a 6th mass extinction event. preview: https://curiositystream.com/video/3238 I wasn't aware there has been 5. I know about the one that wiped out the dinosaurs because Charlton Heston told us about it. According to this article, that was the last one. https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/prehistoric-world/mass-extinction/ I don't know when this mass extinction will happen but I hope I won't be around to see it. Will a global nuclear war counts as a mass extinction event or does it have to be non man made?
  14. Another WW2 film with a ton of beautiful CGI and... Tom Hanks!! It's not a WW2 film if it doesn't stars Tom Hanks!! https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6048922/ It's from this book https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Good_Shepherd_(novel) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pNgAZVrf40
  15. The 25th James Bond film schedule for release in April push back to November because of Coronavirus: https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-51744374
  16. Their owner couldn't afford an extra bowl?
  17. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Westworld looking good without the Western setting. Tired of the Western setting. It was getting old. I hope they don't confuse us again with the constant jumping between the timelines. The only way I knew to tell that they were in a different time is by what Dolores was wearing.
  18. He can go to Dallas. HAHA!
  19. I hear the XFL is starting up again. He can go there. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/20/which-teams-can-afford-to-wait-for-tom-brady/
  20. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Good to see there are still good people in this world
  21. I watched Picard episode 4. Don't want to spoil it for anyone but it's getting good, finally!! About time too! Now we are talking!
  22. Also it's the first film not in the English language to win Best Picture at the Oscars. Nominated for 6 Oscars, it won 4. Very Impressive! From last night, Parasite winning Best Picture. The producer (the lady speaking in front of the mic) and director who is also the producer (the gentleman on the left, holding a Best Director Oscar he won earlier in the ceremony) brought everyone with them. I don't think I'd ever seen that many folks on the stage at same time during a Oscar acceptance speech.
  23. Entertainment Tonight's tribute to Kirk Douglas. I never knew he had 4 sons. I only know of Michael. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTAcMQd55U4


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.