Everything posted by Silent_Raider
-
BIG BIG SPOILERS! See TRA Cutscenes & Natla !!!
-
Tomb R.Legend:Real Environments
-
Legend Fun Facts
Thanks for these facts,Morpheanne.These are totally new to me.
-
Awsome Screenshots!
-
Funny screenshots, possible bugs, etc
-
Awsome Screenshots!
-
Awsome Screenshots!
-
Awsome Screenshots!
-
Anniversary demo?
Maybe in April.It's just my opinion.
-
Tomb R.Legend:Real Environments
-
TRA new trailer
This is fantastic.The scenes are amazing. Here are some snapshots from the trailer... (Unfortunately,they haven't got a good quality )
-
Tomb R.Legend:Real Environments
-
Tomb R.Legend:Real Environments
Yeah.They almost identical. Great pictures. ;)This temple is in Palenque(Mexico),isn't it?
-
Tomb R.Legend:Real Environments
Here they are: Palenque Death Mask Mexico
-
Tomb R.Legend:Real Environments
I will give you some links SOON. Mainly I found these photos on Google.
-
Tomb R.Legend:Real Environments
Oooh.Nevermind. I get it now,thanks to you.
-
Tomb R.Legend:Real Environments
No,they aren't.However,I don't understand your question completely... I suppose this carving from Palenque(Mexico).
-
Legend art
I know it's not a new thing,but I'm curious very much about others TRL art. Here are some of my works...
-
Tomb R.Legend:Real Environments
-
TR1-Real places
Hmmm.This is a very captious question.What do you know exactly about St.Francis Folly? Nowadays I deal expecially with South America's culture. Lima...I can't remember for it,or the place's name is unknown for me.
-
TR1-Real places
Here are some links: Tombraidergirl TR games screenshots
-
TR1-Real places
No...not really.
-
Awsome Screenshots!
-
TR1-Real places
-
TR1-Real places
I suppose you think about this level... Am I right? Here are some imformation about Ganesha He has many temple in India...I can't help you.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.