Everything posted by tombraiderguy aka demon
-
NEw VIDEO
New Video on TOmb Raider Chronicles.com What can Lara DO? http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/od/underworld_11.html
-
DEMO!!!!!!!!!
LOL I Think im a lil desperate. SRY EVERYONE FALSE ALARM!
-
DEMO!!!!!!!!!
look at the title of the article
-
DEMO!!!!!!!!!
http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines3527.html I know this was covered but the DEMO will be out the 8th of OCTOBER!
-
New screenshots released
Your Welcome Ms. Croft. I wonder if Amanda will actually continue to be in the story. I wonder if she might even help Natla or could even be some sort of Relative. Maybe Amanda was double crossed by Natla. Who knows what happened between the Times of Paraiso(tragic accident)c and Bolivia Redux. Amanda learned Russian. Maybe Amanda is pretty smart. SHe could almost be as smart as Lara. But that could never happen
-
New screenshots released
"You are my new favorite person" Ms. Croft! So Brilliant and educated. My great grandmother new how to speak the Mayan language. It's entirely different from Spanish. I did here about the 7 ages of man before. I think it's been changed up time and time again. I also am Mayan and I have 2 Mayan God plaques here at home. I have the god of water and the god of Maze. The Plaques are made of wood. I would show them to you all but im gonna need a better camera. Im from Guatemala and Puerto Rico and from the good ol' USA.
-
Well i guess we have half an answer
Not to be the black sheep but i love boss battles. LOL! I love THE extra headaches. I guess i love the difficulty... I'm such a tomb raider guy... LOL LOL!!! Winston was probably left there again. lol He actually has health problems because of it. Remember Winston stood still in LEGEND in the manor and Zip said he was worried about him. Maybe the FREON is in his system lol. By the way, i wonder who takes the time to actually design the strategy guide. LOL i love the pictures in stuff like that.
-
Well i guess we have half an answer
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well now we know when lara's house gets blown up..... Please read the whole article. http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines3519.html
-
New Video Released
OMG A BIKE!! ITS A FAT BIKE TOO!! I love how lara kicks and flips and slides so effortlessly and not to mention quick! WOW
-
LCO Updates for September 8th 2008
Hey thats great BIG CHEESE! Thanks for the wonderful updates! I always look foward to seeing some sort of video with Lara in it. Thanks again
-
1,2,3 posts for underworld to release!!
12 :woho:
-
1,2,3 posts for underworld to release!!
NUMBER 8
-
OMG ANOTHER SPOILER!! SWIMMING!!
GO HERE NOW QUICK!!! FASTER DAMMIT ! RUN!!!! http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/14224307/to..._01_082208.html OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woho:
-
New trailer - No text
LOL! I think the wrist band could be her new grid/ navigator system. (when enemies approach or when there are things hidden in the walls.) OR your theory could be true!
-
OMG!!!! SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just thinking the same thing about vehicles! I hope it isn't just a bike (even though Ill be grateful anyway) I wish Lara would use a canoe like in TR3! The water and her paddling or motorbiking or just about any other vehicle would be EXCELLENT! LOL RaiderMan I feel your pain
-
OMG!!!! SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!
Taking a look at the HQ version made me see more!... WOW I love how Lara does these 360 flips and spins! 2 or 3 problems 1) Lara runs funny 2) Lara's ledge grabs look to blocky and lazy 3) A couple of bugs i saw i.e. Lara's feet disappear into the ground! Lara's hand phases through things in certain climbing areas! IM STILL EXCITED AHHHHH! Oh you gotta love that beautiful hair and charm of the woman LOL
-
OMG!!!! SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL!!!! WOOHOOOOOOO!! ummm.. sry LOL Im all warm and tingly! LOLZ! LIfe is COmplete! ROFL! EL-- E- VATION!!! WOHOOOOOOO! You should really play Spitfire from Prodigy while watching this because the movement is in SYNC with the beats of the music LOL! I hope know one steals that idea from me lol! They would probably take that and turn it into a fan clip LOL!
-
OMG!!!! SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!
:blink: OMG GO HERE QUICK IF U WANT TO ACTUALLY SEE REAL GAMEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS IS NOT A TEASER!!!!!!!
-
HEY LOOKIE!
No problem ppl! I am very excited and can't wait to buy the PC version for Windows! I also noticed that PC games are a lot cheaper AND the next gen graphics are the same as XBOX or PS3 !
-
HEY LOOKIE!
You guys should take a sec from your busy lives and check out the new Thailand Screens from Tomb Raider Chronicles! :woho: Aww man i cant wait they are so mouth watering! http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/underw...ots_360_07.html
-
New trailer - No text
LOL i hate things that jump and love them but Tom is right by sucking it up and being the best damn Tomb Raider uhhhhh.... I mean Archaeologist you can be! shoot and swing your way to the gold! CANT WAIT!
-
New trailer - No text
Im not showing off or anything but i thought everyone caught that. (Zip shot someone behind Lara and not her) . Anywho i wonder how ugly they made Natla this time around. I wonder if Lara has another undeveloped meaty version of herself to fight off
-
New trailer - No text
THANK GOD! WOW! IM EXCITED ! AHHHH! i feel much better now
-
New trailer - No text
OMG!!!!! LoL i am just as excited as evryone else! I wonder how the hell Natla came back and why? This is just my opinion but how come the graphics in the beginning look a little blocky?
-
Keeley Hawes Talking.....Keeley Hawes WOW!
I know those of you from Europe probably have seen this but i just wanted to post this because I am not the only one who wants to see Keeley Hawes Actually talk LOL! WOW i heard her and it fits Lara so Much.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.