Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Rant Thread

Featured Replies

Newspaper sites and other websites that use the g00 cookies. Those pages just keep on loading and after it finally stops, you scroll down a 1/4 inch, it starts loading again.

Then in my browser cookies list I will see 100 and 100 of cookies for that one site.

SFGate is one of the worse ones. Avoid. Do not go there. Also Los Angeles Times.

  • Replies 484
  • Views 132.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • 3 weeks later...

:grin::grin:

  • 7 months later...

We went to the supermarket. Signs everywhere saying all items are limited to 3 per household. Okay....

but then for example they were advertising canned soup and canned veggies, all varieties, 5 for $2.

Or Coca Cola 2 liter products, all flavors, $1 each must buy 5. How does that work with 3 per item limit? If I only get 3 of the Coca Cola 2 liters, are they still $1 each?Manager says he doesn't know.

Then the canned soup or canned veggies, if I only get 3, will they still 40 cents each? Manager also doesn't know.

Finally is the limit 3 per each flavor or per each genre? The canned veggies have green beans in several different cuts, green peas, corn, carrots, mixed veggies, peas and carrots etc, is it 3 of each kind or mix and match 3 total? Same for the soup that comes in about 30 different flavor, am I limited to 3 total mix and match or 3 of each flavor?

Manager still doesn't know. His 2 assistant and a cashier and a stocker think it's 3 total regardless of how you mix and match. Not just soup and veggies, all item which also means canned beans, canned broth, canned tuna, canned chili, canned meats, anything on the shelves. Which means you can only walk out with 3 items total.

So I took about 30 cans to the check out and only 3 of the Coca Cola 2 liters instead of 5 and they all rang up at the sale price with no limits.

The cashier said limit 3 after she rang them all up.

I said, okay, you can take 27 items off and someone has to put them back. She gave in and let me leave with them.

  • 3 weeks later...

I hope they reopen the country soon.

Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.

I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I'm cracking a safe.

I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.

Still haven't decided where to go for Orthodox Easter this Sunday ----- The Living Room or The Bedroom?

PSA: every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.

Homeschooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher assistant fired for sleeping on the job.

I don't think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we'd go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her dog. It was obvious she thought her dog understood her. I came into my house, told my cat..... we laughed a lot.

So, after this quarantine.....will the producers of My 600 Pound Life just find me or do I find them?

Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business.

My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.

Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat

I'm so excited --- it's time to take out the garbage. What should I wear?

I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyarda. I'm getting tired of Los Livingroom.

Day 6 of Homeschooling: One of my child just said "I hope I don't have the same teacher next year".... I'm offended.

The maid called yesterday and we did a ZOOM home maintenance session. She talked us through vacuuming and making the beds. And she reduced her rate by 10%!

Edited by Guested Account

So typical. Public traded companies was not who the $ was intended for. The government should make them give it back or take it back, I am sure the government have their bank account #. https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/21/large-public-companies-are-taking-small-businesses-payroll-loans.html The banks that gave these companies the loans are equally guilty https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/21/business/small-business-loans-ppp-lawsuit/index.html

Then you have airlines getting 50 billion of $ in bailout on the condition it will help them keep their employees and not lay off anyone and they are still letting people go. They need to give those billions back. While at same 60 millions Americans eligible for the $1200 are still waiting and can't find out exactly when it's coming because the IRS payment status portal is not working correctly.

Those same airlines are required to refund money to customers for every flight that has been cancelled and only 2 of them are doing it. They are sitting on $50 billion and they are not refunding money to the customers using the excuse that the tickets for those cancelled flights are still valid for up to 1 year from the date of purchase.

 

Edited by Guested Account

Found this, somewhere someone wrote a poem:

PANIC

Gotta Quaratine
Because of COVID-19

Wash your hands, try not to whine,
Wear a mask, the air is not fine

Self isolate
Avoid the street
Be careful who you meet

We’re sick of the struggle
So we stay in and snuggle

COVID-19 has us all in a tizzy
Too much information making all of us dizzy

What started in China as a epidemic
Now a worldwide pandemic

Around the world continues shutting down
Making cities nothing but a ghost-town

Praying one day I’ll wake up
And the virus will stop

I understand that lives are lost
But it will end whatever the cost

Life is now different, we’re stuck inside
Look at all who have died

Days are boring and longer
But we will become stronger

I’m caffeine fixated
And socially frustrated

Solitary confinement
But isolation compliant

Grocery stores are doing their part
To get you a sanitized cart

My city is a ghost-town
Because of this lockdown

Conversation starvation
Mental stagnation

Six feet between you and me
To help keep me virus free

Stay in your home
For those suffering alone

Waiting with great anticipation
For a vaccination
For every nation!

To the brave ones fighting bold
The nights and days are long and cold

Show respect, support them too
To all those angels, we need you

Rise and shout
I’ve got the virus, get it out
Pray to be untrue
Life has changed for me and you

I covered my cough
SO BACK OFF!

  • 2 weeks later...

That is just disgusting, I don't blame the poor girl for quitting. The owner is right, people have lost their manners. I've seen staff being abused over things out of their control so many times over the last few weeks.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was reading this this morning from page 1.

It's strange to read stuff I wrote pre Aurora and Allessandra.

One of this probably what got that baby factory started.

 

  • 2 weeks later...

I ordered 2 hot dogs with cheese and chili, no onions at Sonic. Got back to work and open it : one with chili and onions no cheese, one with just chili. I am happy they will soon be deservingly paid $15 per hour for performing such difficult, arduous and complicated rocket science work. I am also impressed they didn't forget the tater tots .

  • 1 month later...

 

 

Two morons in a U-Haul truck.

God! The passenger open the door twice to look behind them. When the water started pouring on the truck, he still never looked up. The driver never turn the wipers on.

How do you become that stupid and still be able to breathe? 

https://www.facebook.com/zackshutt/videos/10223101659703783/

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.