Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?

Featured Replies

I've reached the beach so I guess I'm about two thirds of the way through. Perhaps a good time to evaluate the game. Apart from the slides and glides, which took me a few tries to sort out I feel it's been pretty easy. Certainly (sorry Stella) I've not needed a walkthrough yet. The graphics are great and the controls over Lara (Xbox) are finally sorted out. I remember Tr 3 and 6/7 where it was so difficult to manoeuvre Lara around.

However, I can't seem to get back that first feeling of excitement when I found out that I could make this little figure move around on the screen with the buttons on my pc. way back in the late 80s early 90s, and scary bits when spikes would come up or great boulders would drop down without warning.

Whilst waiting for the latest game to come out I've been playing Oblivion/Skyrim where the game goes on for ever if you want and I'm sort of sad that this game, like all the other TRs will come to an end. I wonder what it would have been like to have Lara wander round other islands and keep coming across foes who would re-spawn after a bit.

There, that's my two penny's worth.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just started Tomb Raider 2013 and Tomb Raider Underworld on the XBOX 360.

Will have to get used to the controls first.

TR U feels like a TR game - at the beginning after the mansion explodes and Lara is looking for a way out.

TR 2013 doesn't - at the beginning after Lara flees herself and right after some guy in the cave kills her twice because I wasn't fast enough with the left stick.

Edited by J7Dadda

AAAARGHHH!!

Lara just finish climbing the airplane wreckage.

I must have killed her 40 times already!

:cry:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

:angry2:

17 years of playing Tomb Raider and I have never even killed her that many times in a single game!!

:mellow:

p.s. these XBOX 360 controls configurations are clumsy!

Blue button for grab?

Why not the Green button?

You have to move your thumb up over to hit the Blue button!

I may have to go to the store and steal a PS-3!!

  • 6 months later...

While I love the game, can't kill the damn russian at the moment, but I don't like the Lara. She looks too..baby faced! Not tough enough!

  • Author

While I love the game, can't kill the damn russian at the moment, but I don't like the Lara. She looks too..baby faced! Not tough enough!

Well you're in the beginning of the game... Give it time as she develops into her character. As for the Russian just follow the prompts.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.