Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Neon God by Nadine Lannte (aka Horus)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 117
  • Views 45.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is ;=)

I have the lasersight after the you-know what fight later on in Torquoisearena (yeah, I dunno how to spell it, okay?) but what the heck do I use it on? I can't find a gun to combine it with. I'm back in the Manor level and looked around there but nothing. Is there a gun in Torquoisearena?

There is ;=)

I have the lasersight after the you-know what fight later on in Torquoisearena (yeah, I dunno how to spell it, okay?) but what the heck do I use it on? I can't find a gun to combine it with. I'm back in the Manor level and looked around there but nothing. Is there a gun in Torquoisearena?

What you need is the M16, that you can find in the Manor House level. Go to that room with the 3 sets of blue lasers on the floor and a locked room with a swtich inside. Shoot the lock, pull the switch and that will open the door on the other side of the lasers. Jumps are tricky. You can't touch them or you close the door. Watch out for a secret somewhere ; ). On the other side of the lasers, you'll reach the Skateboard area. M16 is somewhere.... Post back if you need more help!

BPanther

What you need is the M16, that you can find in the Manor House level. Go to that room with the 3 sets of blue lasers on the floor and a locked room with a swtich inside... Post back if you need more help!

BPanther

Yeah, where is that?! :lol:

I don't ever remember seeing that room... I'm off to see if I can find that room! And while I'm away if you could be so nice to jot down the exact whereabouts of it and how to get there I'd be most grateful =D

Thanks for the help. I'm in the Rainbow Lounge now.

LM, That room isn't too far after the pool timed run. If you've already been to the skateboard area, you can just go through the door near Tauromaquia to get back there. The M16 is near a pile of boxes. Lara can crawl between a space with the boxes and you'll be able to get the M16. You do need the red key. If you don't have the red key, there's a bad guy right up the top on a balcony. He has the key.

:)

AHHH! I need help again. I'm in the Rainbow Lounge, I'm trying to finish the box puzzle. I know where they all go, I just can't get the door to the "Eye of Horus" case to open.

Sorry.. can't help you there!! I've been so busy at school that I don't play for a couple of days now! Try that link that J7 posted earlier in this thread from the trle community. They've got one thread for each level and they're really nice to everyone looking for help! :)

BPanther

That's alright, BP. Thanks for the reply. :)

Thanks for the help you two. Still had to figure some stuff out as in "What Skateboard area? What timed pool run?!" I realised I had missed a wall switch but I found it accidently jumping about getting fed up and not wanting to ask... again, LoL!

:lol:

No worries, ask when you need! I had to ask for help too! The game is really hard and fun! I'm sure morpheanne will be helping us now since she's ahead of us! I'm officially on holidays now so I'll start playing again! yay

BPanther

I'm in Peru now!! I love this game!!!

Oh btw, it gets sooooo much harder during the Rainbow lounge! Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!

MsC

I agree that the game is really hard and some of the jumps are crazy but the game has something about it that really keeps you glued to the screen and continue playing.

I'm into Rainbow Lounge and a bit stuck myself in one jump that I'm not really sure if I need to do or not. :lol: But considering the other hard jumps, I'm guessing that I need that! I should go back to it soon.

Where are you stuck J7wild? Need more help?

BPanther

Woohoo!! I just finished it! I love the ending of the game, it's really good!!

Anyway, now that I've been through it, if anyone wants any help, feel free to ask!

MsC

ND1.jpg

I got this far using the corner bug on the wall that hols the first switch (the one she stares at in the starting room)

However, I couldn't go farther because their were lasers behind on the floor below, and I needed a gold key to activate something from an alcove (the keyhole for it is that tiny yellow spec in the grass covered opening in the screenshot :P)

However, I want to play legitamately. What on Earth do you do after pushing the button behind the chair near the beggining?

I'm sorry to say that using the bug didn't help you that much because now you have to go back and do other things first, like getting the yellow key to use in that key hole, behind the green stuff on top. Did you pull that lever that was in one corner with a swimming pool? Right after the first set of blue lasers. the lever opens a gate with 2 guys, one of them has got the yellow key.

the other area with water and more lasers, with that lever that you can't reach yet.... you can shoot the windows... did that part yet?

BPanther

I'm sorry to say that using the bug didn't help you that much because now you have to go back and do other things first, like getting the yellow key to use in that key hole, behind the green stuff on top. Did you pull that lever that was in one corner with a swimming pool? Right after the first set of blue lasers. the lever opens a gate with 2 guys, one of them has got the yellow key.

the other area with water and more lasers, with that lever that you can't reach yet.... you can shoot the windows... did that part yet?

BPanther

Well, I wasn't really trying to complete the level after I did the corner bug, I just wanted to see how far I could get.

Anyway, I don't see a lever in the pool room. Could you point it out w/ a screenshot?

And yes, I did the window shooting part already, but I think I'm going to restart. :P

EDIT: n/m, I restarted and found it. I'm just not used to looking for the "use Lara's full body weight" type of switches. :)

Edited by VonCroyJr.

Goods news! :) Good luck from now on and post back if you need help! :)

Now I'm stuck at the part that j7 was a few pages ago. I opened one of the golden gates, killed the two men, got the golden(yellow?) key, and now I'm stuck. I tried doing the "button behind the chair" part again, but that just takes me up stairs to a closed door.

I'm not sure if I should call Nadine a genious or a psychopath for making such a hard level! :lol:

Before that button, you need to find your way to the place where you were before (the screenie you posted). From there, use the climbable wall to go up and put the yellow key.

Only after that, you go to that area with the button behind the chair (with a pool and an underwater crate you can't break yet) and if you go till the end, you'll have a new area with a lever and a famous timed run... and that closed door will be open.. if you run fast :lol:

:)

Before that button, you need to find your way to the place where you were before (the screenie you posted). From there, use the climbable wall to go up and put the yellow key.

Only after that, you go to that area with the button behind the chair (with a pool and an underwater crate you can't break yet) and if you go till the end, you'll have a new area with a lever and a famous timed run... and that closed door will be open.. if you run fast :lol:

:)

How do I get there the correct way, though? I had used the corner bug to get there before.

I cant figure out how to pull the switch Lara looks at. :unsure:

to use the yellow key, Lara can climb the wooden awning on the wall in your screenshot

to reach the switch by the pool that Lara looks at at the beginning of the game, you need to get Lara upstairs (monkey swing past the lasers) and go to the hallway that has a staircase that goes downstairs to a dead end...

instead of going downstairs, walk past the staircase and the camera angle will change to a long distance shot of Lara, go right on the screen...

:lol:

to use the yellow key, Lara can climb the wooden awning on the wall in your screenshot

to reach the switch by the pool that Lara looks at at the beginning of the game, you need to get Lara upstairs (monkey swing past the lasers) and go to the hallway that has a staircase that goes downstairs to a dead end...

instead of going downstairs, walk past the staircase and the camera angle will change to a long distance shot of Lara, go right on the screen...

:lol:

What monkey bars? :huh:

I don't see any that go over the red lasers past the two golden gates...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.