Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Neon God by Nadine Lannte (aka Horus)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 117
  • Views 45.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, it's in the upper left outcropping. It requires all of Lara's body weight to pull down.

Happy raiding. :)

I think I'm nearly finished. I just finished doing that puzzle with the jewels in the Crystalline Passage. ^_^

  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone please help me with "Neon God"! :angry: This is what I have done so far: I ran/jumped onto the crosswalk, made my way around, safety dropped to the ground and ran back to the open area (just before the beams) shot out the grating and retrieved more Uzi clips. Ran back to climb the ladder. This is where I'm stuck. I can't get Lara to pull up onto the third floor. happen?? :huh:

Edited by entombed

go back to the second floor and swing across over the large pool using the pole to reach the balcony on the other side, go right back to the 2nd floor area with the metal grating floor, now run and jump your way across to the other side where there is an opening with some climbing GREEN vines; from there Lara can climb down and climb all the way up to find a keyhole...

:)

Where?Level 1 is big...

OK,here is the 'info':I've gone throught some breakable windows with blue lasers infront of.Then I've activeted a switch behind a chair.That switch opened a door and from there came out two bad guys.After I killed them I took some stuff from them(it fell out).After that I went throught the door and there were some red lasers,I turned them off wiith a switch and then I found some M16 ammo I think.Oh,yeah,before I went to the room with the switch that opens the door I took a large medipack in the 'garden'.What next should I do?

In the garden there's one lever that you need to push. That will open the gate and two more guys appear that you need to kill... one of them has got a yellow key. Next, find your way up to the first floor... Post again it you're stuck again.. don't want to reveal too much.

:)

I finished Neon God a couple of days ago. Brilliant levels.

I have never heard of this for some reason... Maybe i have but dont remember

Just started Neon God, Level one. Having trouble with the timed run (after flipping the switch) back through the laser hall/trophy room, down the stairs and to the open gate (next to the crate/box). Anyone have a saved game??

post-6793-1169851937_thumb.jpg

Hi!

Sorry, I'm past that area and I don't have a save game. But go here: TR LE Community. look for the specific thread (they're organized by level) and ask for help. I know they have some save games available or if you don't want to lose your own statistics, you can post your savegame, someone does the timed run for you and post it back to you. Good luck! :)

BPanther

Hi,again its me about that level in the first level that Lara is looking at.I cant raech her.Even if Lara has full health bar.How can I reach her? :huh::(

Not the Leaver near the sleep dog, Look for another leaver in the other garden. (not the one with the truck in it either) :) Oh btw, you dont need full health to reach it, I only had about 80% health.

Hi,again its me about that level in the first level that Lara is looking at.I cant raech her.Even if Lara has full health bar.How can I reach her? :huh::(

What i cant figure out is how to get up to the second level? i tried jumping up from the Stairs with box, but lara never graps the edge of the second level :huh:

Edited by Mick

I can't reach this switch even though you must be able to...I've tried every way possible and just can't get it....HELP ME!!!

post-30-1169907922_thumb.jpg

I can't reach this switch even though you must be able to...I've tried every way possible and just can't get it....HELP ME!!!

Hi!

You can't reach it like that. You'll have to find your way to the 1st floor and do some other things first. Tip: the windows in that area are rather fragile... <_<

As for the lever, I didn't need full health either.. but VonCroy Jr. needed it... so it might be a bug or something.

BPanther

But,I've done that with the windows.I've activeted two switches.You'll find my story somewhere up.Plese what do I have to do?Find my "story" and see what I've done and tell me please> :(

Hi!

You can't reach it like that. You'll have to find your way to the 1st floor and do some other things first. Tip: the windows in that area are rather fragile... <_<

As for the lever, I didn't need full health either.. but VonCroy Jr. needed it... so it might be a bug or something.

BPanther

I've shot out the windows and have done just about all that I can in the areas I can get to...except the switch...

I found another switch in a corner of the other area with the stairs leading up to the goons area...It wasn't there before...I'm having issues with the game and bugs I think....

Edited by Dark Wizard

I've shot out the windows and have done just about all that I can in the areas I can get to...except the switch...

I found another switch in a corner of the other area with the stairs leading up to the goons area...It wasn't there before...I'm having issues with the game and bugs I think....

You're supposed to get a key from the guys you killed in that section. Once you have the key, go back to the gate where you used the blue key, jump to the box and you'll find an area (with some stairs) and lots of lasers on the floor. You need to reach the other side of the room. Once there, you're on the top floor. Explore and you should find your way :) If not... post back.

BPanther

Hi everyone! (sorry for double posting but too many screenshots.)

1 - After you break the windows, push the switch, kill the 2 guys, get the medipack and you enter a room with lasers.

1.jpg

2. Pull the switch

2.jpg

3. Same room, opposite side, pull the lever.

3.jpg

4. More doors open. One with a blue key hole. Ignore that and go to your left, pick up flares to your right.

4.jpg

5. Turn around to face some stairs.

5.jpg

6. Go up the stairs, pull to the box and turn left. There's a trapdoor here you need to open. Open it, check the screenie. You need to be in that position, jump and press control to grab.

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

7. Turn around, jump again and grab + pull. Turn around again, jump forward and grab. You need to crouch and pull at the same time here, as she doesn't have much space. Light a flare and you'll see some space. turn your back to the space and press back and she'll do a funny jump to go in the space. Here you'll find:

9.jpg

10.jpg

8. *ding* Blue key.

11.jpg

9. Go back to the place where you saw the blue key hole. You can open the doors but don't go in yet.

12.jpg

13.jpg

10. Go to the garden outside with a small pool, turn left and in a hidden corner, you'll find another lever, pull it and

14.jpg

11. Gates open on the other side of the pool (opposite to where you are). 2 guys are inside and you need to kill them. (tip: go into the water, you can shoot, they can't shoot you ; ) After they're dead, one drops a yellow key.

15.jpg

12. Get the key and go back to the blue key hole doors. Now you can walk in but be careful, more killing (and hard one) here. Make sure you're on full health for this one.

13.jpg

13. Guy is dead, jump on the box and jump to hang from the ceiling:

17.jpg

14. Make your way up. Careful, don't fall or you're dead:

18.jpg

15. At the top of the stairs, go left:

19.jpg

16: And left again so that you can safely drop on a blue transparent box:

20.jpg

Right.. now jump to the floor ( watch your step, some more lasers down there. Look for the space without lasers. Jump that final set of red lasers and you're safe.

Sorry for not having more screenies here but I started my game again to get these so I didn't save and I died in this section :lol:

After these lasers, you've got some exploring to do.... don't forget to save, of course. Some tips of what's coming next: secret, your opportunity to go back to that lever (where the dog is) that's too high to reach [you get to it by jumping down + grab and not jumping up + grab), a glimpse of what's coming next and your opportunity to jump to the other side of the mansion (jumping from a box, using a pole and landing on the other side). This leads to the place where you can use the yellow key and lock more things to do.

It doesn't get any easier but don't give up. It's a great game despite all the hard jumps! :)

Happy Raiding!! :D

BPanther

Hi!

Sorry, I'm past that area and I don't have a save game. But go here: TR LE Community. look for the specific thread (they're organized by level) and ask for help. I know they have some save games available or if you don't want to lose your own statistics, you can post your savegame, someone does the timed run for you and post it back to you. Good luck! :)

BPanther

Thanks BPanther! :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.