Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. Well we were told not to post until 5 pm GMT I abide by the rules that Eidos tells me and I do not link to torrents which is basically doing the same thing I was told not to do just in another fashion. Go there but don't post it here. Deleted by mods if you do and banned for a week at least.
  2. Get the Tomb Raider Underworld Demo early!! here I was told 5pm tomorrow GMT so I guess they leaked it early. If you have any problems you can get it from LCO at 1pm EST or 5pm GMT as I was told the time I could post it for download. If because of the leak I can post early I will find out in the morning and post back here accordingly. Enjoy it looks great!!! LCO Link to Download 1.15 gig zipped specs are on the download page
  3. I just went to the local game store for a card and on the 360 you enter the redeem code.
  4. Tom@LCO replied to a post in a topic in Tomb Raider Underworld
    Tiger pic mega huge Wallpaper size in the gallery
  5. I posted the first clip of some of the Xbox 360 Demo! I need practice before I post more lol First Clip Tomb Raider News
  6. I've played it twice so far... Once in HD and once not in HD so I could record it. It's amazing and a lot of fun! The new moves are cool and the puzzle was fun and also the enemies and critters are interesting too.... The environments are really wild and vivid and the background audio is perfect ambiance. I will be posting some clips in an hour or so I don't want to spoil it so I'll just edit the fun parts I enjoyed for viewing. Stay tuned riipping as we speak! PS: I had to buy a gold card XBox live membership to download it. I was actually disappointed I thought it would be free. I guess it's all about the cash and something we need to get used to if we want stuff bad enough. I am assuming also that the extra content won't be free either I hope the gold card will allow me to download without spending anymore.
  7. Gold members only can download the demo so far and Silver says checks back in a few days. Figures
  8. If you have an XBox 360 you log onto the XBox Live Marketplace and download the demo from there. When the PC version comes out they'll be many place to download from including here at LCO.
  9. Tom@LCO replied to a post in a topic in Tomb Raider Underworld
    lol I didn't find it we were given it for the tr community
  10. See the latest video in HQ streamed on our news page Vignette 6 at Tomb Raider News dot com Links for download on the news page and all the latest updates. Search youtube video via the player also great new feature at LCO The place to go .... PS: The icon far right of the player launches full screen mode...
  11. Both the 360 and PC versions are EPIC and coming NEXT WEEK! Confirmation of release date to follow next week. The demo takes place on the western coast of Thailand – the second area in the game, gives players a chance to sample the EPIC adventure to come. Use new skills to master steep coastal cliffs and find hidden paths that will bring you to a breath taking temple in the style of Ankor Wat, far further west than anyone has ever discovered before. The environments will present treacherous challenges that only a truly athletic and fearless adventurer could take on; scale walls, balance across perilously narrow beams, climb atop crumbling pillars. Utilise dynamic objects within the environment and gear items like the grapple, to create new paths and navigate vast, EPIC areas. Use new combat skills to dodge, melee attack, tranquilise, and battle with the wild animals guarding their EPIC territory. English, French, German, Italian and Spanish versions of the demo will all be available. EPIC!
  12. LCO Updates for October 23rd 2008 here Alison Carroll new images PS3 and XBox 360 Mega Screens New Vignette 6 Video Clip for Download 3 wallpapers added! More stuff coming today too including new Renders and another clip I believe. Stay Tuned we'll be Bizzy Bizzy Bizzy!!!
  13. TR:U PC Specs Drum roll please! The minimum system requirements are as follows and can be made public now: OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows XP (admin rights required)/Microsoft Windows Vista (admin rights required) CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3+GHz or AMD Athlon 2.5+GHz RAM: 1GB (Windows XP) / 2GB (Windows Vista) system memory GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce 6 series 6800GT (or better) / ATI 1800XT (or better) SOUND: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive HARD DRIVE: 8 GB Free Space INPUT DEVICES: Keyboard and mouse The recommended system requirements are as follows: OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows XP (admin rights required)/Microsoft Windows Vista (admin rights required) CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or Athlon 64 X2 4400+ RAM: 2 GB system memory GRAPHICS: nVidia GeForce 9800 GTX or ATI HD4800 SOUND: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive HARD DRIVE: 8 GB Free Space
  14. New Underworld Render Lara hanging from a cliff (huge) click here
  15. Angelina Jolie on the Today Show with Matt Lauer video Aired October 16th 2008 for the upcoming film The Changeling. See the clip on our news video player at TombRaiderNews.com
  16. Tom@LCO replied to a post in a topic in Tomb Raider Underworld
    Thanks to a fusion find we've added another gameplay clip of the Mansion Ablaze with Lara Croft making her way through the flames. WOW! First Video on the news link in the first post.
  17. It was in the Eidos bin this morning and I've uploaded it streamed on our news page and download in the goodies.
  18. I went Xbox live Marketplace and all they had were 2 videos Beneath The Surface 1 and 2. Look real nice in HDTV both files were over 130 mb download
  19. Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider News RSS Feed Lara Croft Online News Home
  20. Have a new layout for news with a really nice video player that goes full screen and searches youtube video. I just filled it with some new stuff from a few magazines check it out and give me your opinions. Tomb Raider News Dot Com
  21. Lara Croft Speeding down an alley on her Red motorcycle in a biking suit in 3D Made by yours truly
  22. Tom@LCO replied to a post in a topic in Tomb Raider Underworld
    I have a Dell Inspiron 530 quad core at 2.5 with 6gig ram running 64bit 1 gig ati radeon I should be ok
  23. I rarred the file into 4 parts to make it easier to download. Just need Winrar to extract. The links are made to copy and paste into your browser on the page.
  24. It's a nice goodie week for us this week. I have uploaded a nice copy of Tomb Raider Ascension the fan made film 310mb wmv Gallery updated with the player tailoring screen in max hq and Some new LCO Lara's in 3D. New MP3 for Underworld Deep Sea Encounter also for download. All the links are in the LCO News page at http://www.tombraidernews.com
  25. Wow that's great stuff I can't wait to try the options out! Thanks for the great info


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.