Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. Looks interesting.
  2. Sounds like you want one as soon as you can get a Certified Pre-Owned Version.
  3. Would be good for Pixar and they could afford it.
  4. 10. It's a Wonderful Life 22. Tron 27. Patton 47. Cinderella 50. Snow White 56. Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory
  5. I thought it was dull.
  6. Yeah lol he's excited about the holiday coming.
  7. Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Adventure Awaits LINK
  8. Congrats! Keep up the good work! I really didn't see anything great on black Friday deals hopefully Cyber Monday will be better.
  9. I bet your Mall doesn't have this for Christmas LINK
  10. Happy Thanksgiving!
  11. Shadow of the Tomb Raider coming to macOS and Linux in 2019 Next year, experience Lara Croft's defining moment in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, coming to macOS and Linux in 2019. Play as the fearless explorer as she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse. Lara must survive and thrive in deadly jungles, terrifying tombs and underwater caverns while evading the crosshairs of secret global organisation Trinity. Watch the trailer for a glimpse into Lara’s darkest adventure yet. LINK
  12. Yeah but I think it's because of the Manga aspect from the series of books to resemble that character.
  13. Yeah Alita Battle Angel was supposed to come out this summer but was delayed until February 14th 2019. I think it'll be a great film. James Cameron wrote it.
  14. Don't know but it's nice to see something other than a re-boot or a sequel for a change.
  15. lol I was thinking the same thing. Hmmm where to put it.
  16. You would need a room dedicated to Lara Croft.
  17. Tomb Raider Statues They look well made and are close to and some more than $300.00 a pop. LINK
  18. Wow. I felt she didn't love the other guy after all and found love with someone else regardless of how much money he had. She didn't care she'd marry into wealth nor did she try to sell the jewelry. All she cared about was the time she spent with the person she loved. It's ok to call off a wedding if it doesn't feel right than making a commitment for the wrong reasons.
  19. She was in the second one as she was part of a set that included Woody. All are good IMO. In the 3rd they found a new home with a young girl I believe.
  20. Shadow Of The Tomb Raider The Forge Trailer LINK
  21. I don't see any aliens wanting to contact us lol.
  22. Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Co-op Video LINK Sharing An Adventure
  23. Woohoo! I'm glad we did our part to help!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.