Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. That wasn't his name so he didn't listen. Might have been Yogi or Boo Boo dunno.
  2. Woah Red Velvet Cheesecake! You shouldn't have.. thanks!
  3. Happy Birthday!
  4. remake sucked trust me.
  5. 3: Ex Machina 9: Flashdance 10. The Firm 15: Gone With The Wind 18: Rain Man 19: The Day the Earth Stood Still 28: Wall Street
  6. Love that movie too.
  7. English : Camilla Luddington Here is the official list of Lara voice talent for Rise of the Tomb Raider. Language VO Talent French Alice David Italian Benedetta Ponticelli German Maria Koschny Spanish (EMEA) Guiomar Alburquerque Spanish (LATAM) Marisol Romero Japanese Yuko Kaida Korean Lee Soyeong, 이소영 Traditional Chinese/Mandarin Chen Jen Yu Simplified Chinese/Mandarin Yang Meng, Lu Brazilian Portuguese Fernanda Bullara Polish Karolina Gorczyca Russian Polina Sherbakova
  8. 2: Smokey and the Bandit 7: Chappie 37: Hot Fuzz 45: Back to School 48: Fargo 57: Starship Troopers
  9. It made a lot of money though.
  10. Yeah waiting for an update myself.
  11. I just bought it and the reviews are correct. Doesn't open says it's searching for additional files. Wait for an update and check the reviews.
  12. lol I was just looking at this thread and it's 7 years old. That's amazing!
  13. I thought it was fantastic and it really felt like Tomb Raider. What was great you had to use your brain! Nothing like a load of puzzles to pass your time. Worth the money for sure.
  14. Yeah I see that. I believe the sounds play from the CD.
  15. Been a long time since I played Tomb Raider 2 However I don't recall music underwater anyway. FMV's I would try to install a codec pack and they might improve. As far as the text it might be a setting for the graphics.
  16. I haven't tested them but all of my oldest programs work under windows 10.
  17. You are what you eat.
  18. I have to admit it is addictive. Also I was able to install it on my other pc and resume my progress with a a cloud synced account.
  19. Your post got me thinking as I have a touch screen Windows PC. Surface Pro 3. Windows 10. I went to the app store and bought it from the store and it works. So far as I can see you can either touch the screen to guide her or do the same with the pointer of your mouse.
  20. I totally agree. I have a Kindle fire HDX 8.9 and would have enjoyed it on there as opposed to my Android phone.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.