Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
Bear 1. Dumb Human Female 0.
That wasn't his name so he didn't listen. Might have been Yogi or Boo Boo dunno.
-
Happy Birthday Sir Tom of LCO!!
Woah Red Velvet Cheesecake! You shouldn't have.. thanks!
-
Happy Birthday Sir Tom of LCO!!
Thanks everyone!
- Happy Birthday Gia!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
remake sucked trust me.
-
FOURTH Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
3: Ex Machina 9: Flashdance 10. The Firm 15: Gone With The Wind 18: Rain Man 19: The Day the Earth Stood Still 28: Wall Street
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Love that movie too.
-
New Video Descent in Legend Rise of the Tomb Raider
Descent in Legend Rise of the Tomb Raider
-
Official list of Lara voice talent for Rise of the Tomb Raider
English : Camilla Luddington Here is the official list of Lara voice talent for Rise of the Tomb Raider. Language VO Talent French Alice David Italian Benedetta Ponticelli German Maria Koschny Spanish (EMEA) Guiomar Alburquerque Spanish (LATAM) Marisol Romero Japanese Yuko Kaida Korean Lee Soyeong, 이소영 Traditional Chinese/Mandarin Chen Jen Yu Simplified Chinese/Mandarin Yang Meng, Lu Brazilian Portuguese Fernanda Bullara Polish Karolina Gorczyca Russian Polina Sherbakova
-
The Olive Garden restaurant never ending pasta passes makes no sense to me.
I'm full just reading that.
-
FOURTH Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
2: Smokey and the Bandit 7: Chappie 37: Hot Fuzz 45: Back to School 48: Fargo 57: Starship Troopers
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
It made a lot of money though.
-
Lara Croft Go Release date 08/27/2015
Yeah waiting for an update myself.
-
Lara Croft Go Release date 08/27/2015
I just bought it and the reviews are correct. Doesn't open says it's searching for additional files. Wait for an update and check the reviews.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
lol I was just looking at this thread and it's 7 years old. That's amazing!
-
Finished Lara Croft Go
I thought it was fantastic and it really felt like Tomb Raider. What was great you had to use your brain! Nothing like a load of puzzles to pass your time. Worth the money for sure.
- Tomb Raider II: PC questions
- Tomb Raider II: PC questions
- Tomb Raider II: PC questions
-
Windows 10 upgrade
I haven't tested them but all of my oldest programs work under windows 10.
-
That's disgusting!!
You are what you eat.
-
Lara Croft Go Release date 08/27/2015
I have to admit it is addictive. Also I was able to install it on my other pc and resume my progress with a a cloud synced account.
-
Lara Croft Go Release date 08/27/2015
Your post got me thinking as I have a touch screen Windows PC. Surface Pro 3. Windows 10. I went to the app store and bought it from the store and it works. So far as I can see you can either touch the screen to guide her or do the same with the pointer of your mouse.
-
Lara Croft Go Release date 08/27/2015
I totally agree. I have a Kindle fire HDX 8.9 and would have enjoyed it on there as opposed to my Android phone.
-
Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
Quite possible.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.