Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. Xbox One Smartglass can record your gameplay from your pc. I haven't tried it but it might be something to experiment with if you have Windows 10 installed and have your Xbox One on your network.
  2. I took the easier route. The last game drove me insane. You can switch at will but have to start over. I'm ok with that. After sorting my capture issues I just reached Syria.
  3. I seemed to have fixed it. I had to go through an HDMI Switcher first and then to the PVR Rocket to the TV. I am capturing my gameplay whoo hoo!
  4. Adventurer gives you auto aim to easily kill your enemies. Tomb Raider mode you have to aim yourself. 2 other options are even harder if you are that wild and crazy Tomb Raider Expert.
  5. Shhhhh I have the E-Guide handy if you get stuck.
  6. Yeah ya gotta do what you gotta do. If I didn't get the ROTTR edition I wouldn't be playing atm. I ordered the collector edition from the TR store and it hasn't come yet. The prima guide from Amazon is delayed until Dec. 14th so I bought the prima eguide you can view immediately online. I was attempting to capture my gameplay with a PVR Rocket by Haupauge and Lara and Jonahs voice's cut out and so I'm a little miffed atm. Trying to think of MacGyver methods next or just play the game and enjoy it.
  7. I guess the force will be with us through the holiday season.
  8. I finally had some time to catch up and update. I've uploaded the new Launch Trailer featuring the song of Karen-O "I shall Rise" Also the 3 Part Vignette series of Woman VS Wild Video Clips are here 3 Xbox 360 screens Pictures are here Un-boxing clip with Meagan Marie opening the Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusive Edition. Has a 12 inch statue. Xbox one game. A journal and her jade necklace. They also have a new book coming out : RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER: THE EXCLUSIVE EDITION ART BOOK I don't know how many here are playing but if you are I hope you have fun! If you are waiting for other formats that's cool too. I'll be playing on the Xbox One. I bought the Tomb Raider Edition Xbox One and at Mid-Night Tuesday I will start and probably call out sick for work on Wednesday lol.
  9. Lara Croft’s relentless quest for answers leads her through the harsh Siberian wilderness, deadly tombs, and puts her in the path of ruthless Trinity forces.
  10. Featured on 'Rise of the Tomb Raider,' single out now on Cult Records: http://smarturl.it/koishallrise(show more for lyrics + track info)
  11. For myself initially I was really annoyed when I heard of the exclusive deal because I bought a PS4 to play the definitive edition and thought also I'd be good to go for the next game. I didn't want to buy another console you have no idea. I did though and it's solely because I want to play it in full HD in all it's beauty. I have a 360 but if you ever saw the definitive edition graphics on the ps4 you can't go backwards. So currently I am working a lot of overtime in work and some of it went to the Tomb Raider Store,Best Buy and Amazon for this game. I'm a Tomb Raider Fan and a Tomb Raider Webmaster so.... Go with your wallet and your heart lol. I inquired Crystal Dynamics if they did any polling on what people claim to be doing and they had no info. So I figured I'd ask here and see what you guys are doing. A lot seem to say they are either waiting for the pc version in 3 months and many waiting a year for ps4 and finally some so annoyed they are not playing at all. Any crazy Tomb Raider fans like me? Just curious.
  12. that was ducking insane.
  13. Hey BP she is a cutie lol nice to see you.
  14. lol I feel so old now! Welcome back! LCO will be 15 years old on February 14th 2016. I didn't launch LCO then but I did buy the domain name that day.
  15. that was pretty cool.
  16. You can just watch the first Jaws and you are good.
  17. I don't think so. Her phone would have gotten wet lol


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.