Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone! Happy Belated Hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa too! Below is the Official Holiday Greeting from Crystal Dynamics. Art By Angela Song
  2. Tom@LCO replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Does that dude still have his job you think? lol
  3. 8 : Brewster's Millions 18: He Man Masters of the Universe
  4. You need to tell us your location and what level you are on.
  5. I enjoyed it very much. I don't know why you were disappointed.
  6. That's a cool spoiler though. Thanks!
  7. I did lol. I'm seeing it at 7pm on Friday. I bought the tickets in advance a few weeks ago.
  8. Yeah I didn't get a good vibe from it. Looks like a wait for the dvd flick.
  9. Might be entertaining but I felt they kinda had closure in the first one. With those what appears to be ships based on their tech gives them a better chance to fight at least.
  10. Hey you got the first post on the new forum major upgrade! Congrats!
  11. Maybe they have one meal a day so they make it count.
  12. Here ya go. 1. Prophet's Tomb 2. Siberian Wilderness 3. Glacial Cavern 4. Soviet Installation 5. Abandoned Mines 6. Geothermal Valley 7. Acropolis 8. Flooded Archives 9. Research Base 10. The Orrery 11. Path of the Deathless 12. The Lost City
  13. Nice Interview Podcast on Soundcloud The Mothership: 'Tomb Raider' Camilla Luddington
  14. Sears is still noted for their tools, car batteries and appliances but I don't know how long they'll survive. They also own K-Mart too.. Maybe they can combine the two and make a Sears-Mart lol
  15. I'm not there yet. I'm getting the walkthrough book tomorrow. I'll look it up and get back to you asap. You can load a previous checkpoint if that might help.
  16. I've updated again! Busy week . I Shall Rise official Video Video Clips are here 4 Launch Screens and One Huge Render Pictures are here Ok.... I'm going back to playing Rise of the Tomb Raider now!
  17. The Tomb Raider Collector Edition Box arrived around 5:30 pm The box is huge! I don't know how people find room in their home for this stuff. I'll need another home for my stuff like George Carlin once said lol. Statue is very nice and comes with a leather journal,Metal case for your game disc and Lara's jade necklace. Also the game of course which I don't need and am giving to a friend since I have it already. The journal is great for keeping numbers and passwords on though I'm sure it was intending for rottr notes. I'm currently in Siberia gathering the stuff to kill the bear and he's very mean trust me.
  18. You can roam around for hours in this game if you want to lol. I'm finding the game so far fun and a tad overwhelming with all the options to build your weapons and skills. I'm just trying to find stuff at the moment and trying to locate all the goodies before I venture further in Siberia.
  19. Looks like Disney is gonna milk the cow for all it's worth.
  20. I got the PVR Rocket originally for the ps4 definitive edition but I just got too busy in work to do it. I might not have the time for it for this game lol gonna try though even if it takes awhile.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.